Author Topic: The Toxic set [restructuring with ctrl alt store]  (Read 433304 times)

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: The Toxic set [taking orders](Waiting on Cherry replica set)
« Reply #1600 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 12:23:15 »
wasn't it a few pages back saying GMK doesn't have the colors for this set anyway?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1601 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 12:39:08 »
wasn't it a few pages back saying GMK doesn't have the colors for this set anyway?

I'm pretty sure the will do custom colors, I think it's more a matter of how much the color will add to the cost. Well worth it in my opinion, as soon as I got my first GMK set I sold all my SP sets.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1602 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 13:05:15 »
I don't think MOQ was an issue with this GB anyway.

It was unofficially voted to go with Cherry legends, so the GB was extended until the Cherry replica project was completed and the first sample set released (which is still in progress).

While all that was happening, GMK was "rediscovered", and suggested as an alternative manufacturer.

Then someone suggested MassDrop.

If we'd gone with SP and their usual legends, this would have been done with and finished at least a year ago.

I am not complaining ;D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1603 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 13:41:25 »
I don't think MOQ was an issue with this GB anyway.

It was unofficially voted to go with Cherry legends, so the GB was extended until the Cherry replica project was completed and the first sample set released (which is still in progress).

While all that was happening, GMK was "rediscovered", and suggested as an alternative manufacturer.

Then someone suggested MassDrop.

If we'd gone with SP and their usual legends, this would have been done with and finished at least a year ago.

I am not complaining ;D

Yeah I need a some more time for my wallet to recover lol.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1604 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 14:02:45 »
If this ends up going to Massdrop, I'll probably end up picking a set up. I've been lurking in this thread for about a year now, and I REALLY wanna see this set happen.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1605 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 14:12:48 »
If this ends up going to Massdrop, I'll probably end up picking a set up. I've been lurking in this thread for about a year now, and I REALLY wanna see this set happen.

If using massdrop we should be sure not to let them use UPS Mail Innovations. They used that for one of mine and it took over a month for the item to come after being marked "shipped"

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1606 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 02:25:26 »
Damn, that's weird. Never had a problem with anything from them that came from USPS. Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1607 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 04:17:14 »
this thing is gonna venture into next year mids, i think june or july?

I seriously doubt it. Still waiting on some stuff to come together though so who knows.

How are things coming along mate?
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #1608 on: Tue, 04 February 2014, 19:22:36 »
I bought something in Massdrop, I forgot what shipping they used.. it only took near 10 days from US to Australia. That was the fastest ever, to get something from US, except shipping from Clickclack himself the fastest was 3 days from clickclack to me.

If using massdrop we should be sure not to let them use UPS Mail Innovations. They used that for one of mine and it took over a month for the item to come after being marked "shipped"

Offline promptcurry

« Reply #1609 on: Tue, 04 February 2014, 21:46:21 »
Now that SP has launched their group buy tool (pimpmykeyboard), would you consider using that for the buy instead of using Massdrop? (Granted, it might be good to wait for a GB or two to finish while using it to see how well it works out)

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1610 on: Wed, 05 February 2014, 01:19:33 »
Now that SP has launched their group buy tool (pimpmykeyboard), would you consider using that for the buy instead of using Massdrop? (Granted, it might be good to wait for a GB or two to finish while using it to see how well it works out)

I think the main reason to think about Massdrop was the idea to do this with GMK.

But I don't know whether OP has actually decided yet whether to go with SP or GMK...

Offline bumgrapes

• Poker II
« Reply #1611 on: Wed, 05 February 2014, 06:17:21 »
I signed up to get me some of these caps! Easily the best looking I've seen :D

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1612 on: Wed, 05 February 2014, 16:27:12 »
Not sure if I put an order in with that old form, that won't matter right?

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #1613 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 21:23:24 »
hard to believe this GB has been on for over a year at this point.

Offline steadyman

« Reply #1614 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 18:54:59 »
Hi all new to the board i registered to sign up for this set, is it still worth signing up for as the GB has been running awhile?

Thanks in advance

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #1615 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 19:16:33 »
Hi all new to the board i registered to sign up for this set, is it still worth signing up for as the GB has been running awhile?

Thanks in advance

I doubt it'll start soon

Offline Megaweapon

« Reply #1616 on: Thu, 13 February 2014, 08:21:25 »
The first cherry replica set is shipping, so it might be sooner than you think...
Ancer Research Groop DFK191ABA11 IBM Model M13 Part 92G7461 (white) Rosewill RK-9000
Matias Tactile Pro 3 Apple Extended Keyboard II (ALPS)
Rosewill RK-9000I

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1617 on: Thu, 13 February 2014, 08:35:20 »
The first cherry replica set is shipping, so it might be sooner than you think...

Actually there has already been another group buy that used cherry lengends as well besides the first cherry replica one.

From what I've read daniel is weighing options of SP vs GMK and possibly using massdrop and I'm sure looking at SP's new group buy system as well. But from his recent posts he has been swamped with real life so this is probably not a priority.

Offline Reptile

« Reply #1618 on: Fri, 14 February 2014, 09:29:25 »

Actually there has already been another group buy that used cherry lengends as well besides the first cherry replica one.

From what I've read daniel is weighing options of SP vs GMK and possibly using massdrop and I'm sure looking at SP's new group buy system as well. But from his recent posts he has been swamped with real life so this is probably not a priority.

Just price would be the only reason for SP correct? GMK is just s whikro nother level ;)
Home:Realforce 87UB 55g
Work:Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1619 on: Fri, 14 February 2014, 09:35:18 »

Just price would be the only reason for SP correct? GMK is just s whikro nother level ;)

Well SP also to get the exact color and also for all the custom legends, AFAIK. But yes I will only buy either SA caps from SP or GMK double shots :D

Offline Myroon

« Reply #1620 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 15:20:49 »
Actually, I'm interested. Only date scares me a little. Is it still valid? You get this set on MassDrop com? And could you say me what it is mean " Cherry replica set ", it is good for us or not?
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 February 2014, 16:10:06 by Myroon »
CM Storm Quick Fire XT - Mx Blue | CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid - Mx Red

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1621 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 16:46:39 »
Actually, I'm interested. Only date scares me a little. Is it still valid? You get this set on MassDrop com? And could you say me what it is mean " Cherry replica set ", it is good for us or not?

It isn't for sale yet. When it finally goes to production there will be an update here, but don't hold your breath.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1622 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 19:52:07 »

It isn't for sale yet. When it finally goes to production there will be an update here, but don't hold your breath.

Yeah I'm starting to feel like this may never happen with the lack of updates :(

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1623 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 21:51:19 »
We need some words from daniel maybe :(
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #1624 on: Tue, 18 February 2014, 10:08:22 »
We need some words from daniel maybe :(

Wow           
                     such color
many order
                       do want

soon (™)
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 February 2014, 10:10:15 by danielucf »
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1625 on: Tue, 18 February 2014, 10:37:44 »
Wow
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1626 on: Tue, 18 February 2014, 10:40:57 »
If I'm still in the order list, please cancel mine. Thanks.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #1627 on: Tue, 18 February 2014, 16:45:07 »
I am currently trying to work with MassDrop and GMK for this group buy. If that falls through we will use Cherry replica legends from Signature Plastics.

I hope the 1st post is update to date. I'm in as long as it's GMK. I know this set is very pretty but I really only want thick keycaps (GMK, BSP or imsto, etc).

I assume that all future SP group buy will be handled directly by SP now that they have a dedicated website for that?
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build

Offline oluf

• formerly olaph
« Reply #1628 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 13:04:52 »
The toxic set is all about the color and the legends.. GMK can do neither. If you want a charcoal and yellow GMK set, start a GB for it.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
Re: The Toxic set [restructuring with ctrl alt store]
« Reply #1629 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 15:48:16 »
Updated main post, here is the important stuff:
We will use Cherry replica legends from Signature Plastics. We are going to work with ctrl alt store and take orders again plus some new options will be added. Sorry we couldn't make things work with GMK, getting them to color match seemed difficult and time consuming, but in the future we might be able to make something work. The order/payment/shipping infrastructure of ctrl alt store will be best for all who participate within and without the USA. Plus I don't want to wait anymore and I want everyone to get Toxic keys in their hands as soon as possible.

Just to answer a few questions ahead of time, everyone that placed an order will get an email so they can order again. You will want to order again because there will be new options available*.

Between getting required certifications to keep my job, completing my final semester(s) of college, getting married, and not wanting to move large sums of money through my accounts this is the best option and change to finally make this group buy happen. When I made this buy I really was expecting to get around 100-200 orders like previous buys of the time. Toxic really grew to something way larger than I was comfortable managing and it would be dumb of me to not work with ctrl alt store to utilize their infrastructure and experience to really do this right.

There will be a new group buy thread opened in the coming weeks. Discuss changes here if you really want to, but when the new thread goes live I'll be locking this one.

*(to be determined)

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #1630 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 15:50:25 »
Sweet!!!!

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1631 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 16:07:53 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1632 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 16:08:09 »
Wow didn't see that coming.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1633 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 16:22:22 »
I'm very happy with the decision to go through Ctrl Alt Store. I'm bummed that it won't be with GMK, but it's great to see that this is finally about to happen  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1634 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 16:30:34 »
I'm very happy with the decision to go through Ctrl Alt Store. I'm bummed that it won't be with GMK, but it's great to see that this is finally about to happen  :thumb:

ill make a better announcement post from our point of view at some point, but in regards to this post specifically, this set is all about this specific colorway, we just cant get it from gmk, we as ctrl alt were gonna move over from sp to gmk after raindrop, but this set has to happen, and its a great set to go out on, but gmk will be next after this from me, and we will be turning toxic around quick for everyone so it finally happens

we are adding some niceties to the set that come as standard with ctrl alt buys as well as some other keys and layout related stuff, ill get some new mockups to people asap and once they are locked in, the buy will go up
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1635 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 16:34:10 »
So will this delay Ctrl Alts first GMK buy?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1636 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 16:37:42 »

not by much, but yes, i havent released any info on that, and here is not the place, but the first gmk buy from us is ready to go whenever i choose to drop it

but now we are working on this, the priority is to make sure it doesnt get dragged out more than it needs to be
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1637 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 16:48:05 »

not by much, but yes, i havent released any info on that, and here is not the place, but the first gmk buy from us is ready to go whenever i choose to drop it

but now we are working on this, the priority is to make sure it doesnt get dragged out more than it needs to be

Ah ok that sucks oh well.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1638 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 18:07:11 »
Bummer that they couldn't match the color, I'm out I guess. Looking forward to your next GB bunny!

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1639 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 18:31:03 »
Thanks for the update.  And a huge shout out to Bunny Lake for deciding to take on this mammoth GB.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1640 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 20:22:29 »
Thanks for the update.  And a huge shout out to Bunny Lake for deciding to take on this mammoth GB.

Gawd damn the Bunnyman is everywhere  :thumb: .  This could be THE key-set to get for 2014, if Bunny could get Mashby involved in the distribution phase then this WILL be the ultimate Group Buy to get involved for this year.

Nice one BunnyLake you deserve a medal for this  8) .

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1641 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 20:31:37 »
so I'm out, just don't want any more SP things, my wallet need time to rest anyway :p
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1642 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 21:08:19 »
so I'm out, just don't want any more SP things, my wallet need time to rest anyway :p

Yeah I was actually a bit panicky when I saw this thread because I wasn't sure I'd be able to afford it. Poor wallet needs some recovery time!

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #1643 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 21:21:04 »
Oops !!! We can't go to GMK :(

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #1644 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 21:36:17 »

ill make a better announcement post from our point of view at some point, but in regards to this post specifically, this set is all about this specific colorway, we just cant get it from gmk, we as ctrl alt were gonna move over from sp to gmk after raindrop, but this set has to happen, and its a great set to go out on, but gmk will be next after this from me, and we will be turning toxic around quick for everyone so it finally happens

we are adding some niceties to the set that come as standard with ctrl alt buys as well as some other keys and layout related stuff, ill get some new mockups to people asap and once they are locked in, the buy will go up

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1645 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 21:38:26 »
any chance we can get center stemmed stepped caps lock?

Or an option for 7bit's symbol modifier and navigation block legends? 

From what I have seen he is very willing to let people use them.  He gave me permission to use them for some custom caps I was thinking of having SP make.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #1646 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 21:57:15 »

From what I have seen he is very willing to let people use them.  He gave me permission to use them for some custom caps I was thinking of having SP make.

Center stemmed stepped capslock was in the first iteration of the buy, and should also be in the ctrl alt store version as well I imagine.

It might not hurt things too bad to have two extra sets of mods or even combine them into one 7-bit mod set but the main idea of this set was to use Cherry legends. What would need to be done? Both shifts, enter, backspace, capslock, and tab? Nav cluster as well will add a good chunk more keys which isn't very exciting for those trying to keep it cheap. Also we are going to try and have an 1800 compatibility add-on so all the keys can be the correct profile.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1647 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 22:01:59 »

Center stemmed stepped capslock was in the first iteration of the buy, and should also be in the ctrl alt store version as well I imagine.

It might not hurt things too bad to have two extra sets of mods or even combine them into one 7-bit mod set but the main idea of this set was to use Cherry legends. What would need to be done? Both shifts, enter, backspace, capslock, and tab? Nav cluster as well will add a good chunk more keys which isn't very exciting for those trying to keep it cheap. Also we are going to try and have an 1800 compatibility add-on so all the keys can be the correct profile.

I understand man.  I was hoping to get an addon pack for the Tab, Capslock, Backspace, Enter, both shifts, bottom row and navigation block with the 7bit legends.  I understand if this isn't feasible with this set.  I really do.

I was thinking of doing a group buy later for this exactly and just have mods in the popular color combinations from SP, such as Sactuary, CCnG, reverse CCnG, Toxic, Rag, maybe some others as well.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1648 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 01:33:48 »

Thank you for taking over this GB!

I am always happy with the perfect service you and your team provide  :thumb:

I am wondering what this will mean for the prices - can you elaborate on that? I assume you will have fixed prices again right?

I mean I'll gladly pay a little extra for your premium service, but it shouldn't be too far away from the price breaks in the OP.
I basically ordered one of everything because it was dirt cheap, but I will think twice about re-ordering a numpad if it's 25$ instead of 6,64$ and so on...

Don't get me wrong, this is not meant to critisize your pricing system! I just want to point out that the huge order numbers in the OP are partly due to the attractive prices and might drop considerably if they change too much.

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #1649 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 02:11:38 »

Thank you for taking over this GB!

I am always happy with the perfect service you and your team provide  :thumb:

I am wondering what this will mean for the prices - can you elaborate on that? I assume you will have fixed prices again right?

I mean I'll gladly pay a little extra for your premium service, but it shouldn't be too far away from the price breaks in the OP.
I basically ordered one of everything because it was dirt cheap, but I will think twice about re-ordering a numpad if it's 25$ instead of 6,64$ and so on...

Don't get me wrong, this is not meant to critisize your pricing system! I just want to point out that the huge order numbers in the OP are partly due to the attractive prices and might drop considerably if they change too much.

+1

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A