Author Topic: The Toxic set [restructuring with ctrl alt store]  (Read 433314 times)

Offline mooksy

Re: The Toxic set [taking orders]
« Reply #300 on: Tue, 08 January 2013, 10:35:15 »
Filled! But lil bit confused with "shipping name". What does it mean? So im just filled it with "international". Sorry noobs here :D

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #301 on: Tue, 08 January 2013, 10:50:42 »
Shipping Name = Name on the shipping address.

Every time I run a GB there are a handful of people that enter an address with no name!

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #302 on: Tue, 08 January 2013, 10:59:25 »

Every time I run a GB there are a handful of people that enter an address with no name!
Some countries don't require a name on the shipping info in order for the shipment to process! I think Singapore post do not need a name to deliver a package :)

Offline Sai

« Reply #303 on: Tue, 08 January 2013, 11:06:06 »

Some countries don't require a name on the shipping info in order for the shipment to process! I think Singapore post do not need a name to deliver a package :)
Yep. SG doesn't need. Package from techkeys arrived here with "Dishi Hoshi".  ;D
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline battletux

« Reply #304 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 08:38:25 »
I so want in on this.

A few questions before I order, For my Pure on top of the base set would I need both the modifier sets to enable me to have all the mods green on my board and have the caps stepped?

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #305 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 21:54:13 »
I so want in on this.

A few questions before I order, For my Pure on top of the base set would I need both the modifier sets to enable me to have all the mods green on my board and have the caps stepped?
Yes. The Pure 1.75x shift comes in the winkeyless addon, which also includes a 1x key in the correct profile to replace "~`". If you want stepped caps lock for a pure you need the Center Stemmed caps lock kit.

Also updated the orders again. These numbers are crazy.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #306 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 22:07:15 »
Just added a WKL mod set to my existing order.

Noob Q: whats the space size in the WKL kit?

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #307 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 22:15:19 »
This group buy is getting pretty big.  Your cost is a lot lower than the Sanctuary keyset.  Will you sample the colors for both grey on green and green on grey?  We sampled both colors for the Sanctuary keyset to ensure everything was perfect.  I guess that's why the price is a little low because I am assuming you did not implement any sample sets or anything?

And I remember I read somewhere that this color is not available yet, so it would be even harder.  I highly recommend you to sample the color before on both colored key caps. 

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #308 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 00:06:01 »
Just added a WKL mod set to my existing order.

Noob Q: whats the space size in the WKL kit?
It is 7x the size of a regular alphabet key (so the letter "A" would be a 1x key)

The ctrl and alt keys are 1.5x and the window key from the WKL set is 1x

Oh and agreed, samples plz

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #309 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 00:25:59 »
This group buy is getting pretty big.  Your cost is a lot lower than the Sanctuary keyset.  Will you sample the colors for both grey on green and green on grey?  We sampled both colors for the Sanctuary keyset to ensure everything was perfect.  I guess that's why the price is a little low because I am assuming you did not implement any sample sets or anything?

And I remember I read somewhere that this color is not available yet, so it would be even harder.  I highly recommend you to sample the color before on both colored key caps. 
I intend to do a sample of some sort. You needn't worry.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #310 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 01:19:19 »

I intend to do a sample of some sort. You needn't worry.

I will run the group buy until around the end of January or beginning of February when collection of payment will begin, but maintain the option to push it back if it means we will get a better set (Cherry legends, PBT doubleshots, etc). Just remember the longer the group buy runs, the cheaper the sets should become.

You  said that the payment will begin soon though.  I do not think there will be Cherry legends or PBT double shots available.  I think samples should be done before collection of payment begins.  The reason why Sanctuary took too long was because of the legend fees.  This group buy should move more fluidly.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #311 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 01:25:46 »
I agree with Sherryton - there has been so much discussion and planning for this GB that it would be a shame for everyone to be let down because the colour was not quite as expected, or some other little thing went wrong.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #312 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 06:09:13 »
I agree with Sherryton - there has been so much discussion and planning for this GB that it would be a shame for everyone to be let down because the colour was not quite as expected, or some other little thing went wrong.
The problem with a new color is they have to buy $500 of materials worth of the new color plastic. So pretty much I will give them a color code, they will order as much of the plastic as they think they will need for the group buy and that is what we get. Unless someone has an ABS plastic pantone color wheel. I could delay this group buy back to the original time frame I wanted to run it until to so that I could make a small run of some other kind of key, or even the vendor keys to make sure the color is what we want. However I caved to all the people that wanted me to speed things up, so to all those that wanted it sooner, this is what you wanted. The other option is we send a Realforce lime key and they duplicate the color, then we know what we are getting. Both solutions lead to a new color green at Signature Plastics for this set, and for future orders.

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #313 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 07:24:36 »
be sure about what we want.
dont hurry for far from perfect our toxic.
i think ppl can wait.

add: no more discussion about gamer set?

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #314 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 07:35:43 »
The problem with a new color is they have to buy $500 of materials worth of the new color plastic. So pretty much I will give them a color code, they will order as much of the plastic as they think they will need for the group buy and that is what we get. Unless someone has an ABS plastic pantone color wheel. I could delay this group buy back to the original time frame I wanted to run it until to so that I could make a small run of some other kind of key, or even the vendor keys to make sure the color is what we want. However I caved to all the people that wanted me to speed things up, so to all those that wanted it sooner, this is what you wanted. The other option is we send a Realforce lime key and they duplicate the color, then we know what we are getting. Both solutions lead to a new color green at Signature Plastics for this set, and for future orders.
Sorry if I'm being slow, you listed out two ways of getting a new color. But what part of it is the actual sampling, cause obviously neither GH nor SP would want to get $500 worth of material to make a color no one likes. With regards to what's in italics, that can't be done with a January deadline? I don't think anyone wanted you to speed up so much that you will skip some steps.

The other option you mentioned of duplicating the color will probably generate a more realistic sample before actually paying for a big order. Can/will this be done soon? This probably should've been done after the IC thread imo.

EDIT: Grammar and spelling for clarity
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 January 2013, 07:39:09 by Acetrak »

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #315 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 09:14:10 »
I think sending in the realforce sample and asking them to run some samples may be good :))

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #316 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 09:19:08 »
Yeah, no one wants to end the GB early in lieu of quality control. If you need people to help with the funds for samples, all you have to do is ask. I think we really need samples before we place final orders, so we will know what we are getting. If $500 is all that's holding us back from getting the new color made, I think we can come up with that pretty easily. Just add that in to the price of the base kit and spread it across all orders.

I'll pay for my order upfront if it helps. If the price goes down because of tiers, I'll either order more, or you could issue a partial refund.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #317 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 11:44:24 »
Yeah, no one wants to end the GB early in lieu of quality control. If you need people to help with the funds for samples, all you have to do is ask. I think we really need samples before we place final orders, so we will know what we are getting. If $500 is all that's holding us back from getting the new color made, I think we can come up with that pretty easily. Just add that in to the price of the base kit and spread it across all orders.

I'll pay for my order upfront if it helps. If the price goes down because of tiers, I'll either order more, or you could issue a partial refund.

agreed, and I'll pay up front too if needed

Offline AJCarrington

« Reply #318 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 14:13:25 »
Order form filled out and submitted... :D

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #319 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 14:19:43 »
Is there anyway to just get the GH caps?

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #320 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 14:31:26 »

Thanks for the offer, I will try and get some of the stuff ironed out today and Monday/Tuesday (been home sick from work 3 days and not recovered yet). The $500 for a new color is just materials cost that SP would already be spending if we ordered something they stock. They won't get a new color, if they can't sell $500 worth of material right away. I'm sure the amount of material for this group buy will be in the thousands. I had a couple offers for people to send me the realforce lime color, if everyone likes that color we should just go with it and get SP the sample. I will get the address for where to send it, and search PMs and threads to see who offered and skip the sending to me part so it goes straight to SP.

I've been thinking about that actually. If including it in the base set gets us more sales then I don't want to sell it separate, it could promote trading/selling of just those caps as well and more community interaction is a good thing I think. At the same time I could include them in the vendor pack which would drive up the price by a dollar or two. Lastly I could sell them by themselves and give $1 to geekhack and a little for me, because this group buy exploded to be way bigger than I imagined possible and will be a sick amount of work. I don't want to piss anyone off, and my intention is not to make money, but at least get some kind of compensation for part of the time. I'm happy to give plenty of time for nothing because I like this hobby, and working with everyone in the community.

I hope that all makes sense. Being sick and thinking/typing is hard :p

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
The Toxic set [taking orders]
« Reply #321 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 14:35:08 »
Realforce lime is a sweet colour.

Get some rest bro!

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #322 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 16:25:35 »
Lastly I could sell them by themselves and give $1 to geekhack and a little for me, because this group buy exploded to be way bigger than I imagined possible and will be a sick amount of work. I don't want to piss anyone off, and my intention is not to make money, but at least get some kind of compensation for part of the time. I'm happy to give plenty of time for nothing because I like this hobby, and working with everyone in the community.

I have no idea how much all this work is (other than it seems like a ton), so I hate to offer any comments, but as someone who has been buying a lot of GeekHack packs and keys, I think having a Geek Hack set could generate additional sales. The TechKeys.us GeekHack Fund Raiser for example.

Someone smarter than me would have to determine if this new pack would cannibalize existing orders, or create an additional burden of work that makes Daniel go "TILT!"  :confused:

I'm happy to help in any way that I can though.

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #323 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 17:35:45 »
Noob here don't want to step on toes, but I don't think you should start stripping keys out of the base kit. One of the many reasons I have signed up to buy one is that it comes with a lot of cool keys as opposed to just the standard base. I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same. You get options plus the exclusivity of having the toxic version of the key because you participated in the GB. This encourages GB participation which lowers costs and gets more cool keys out on the market.

Also it will no doubt that add more work for the GB organizers to make the GH keys a separate deal.

The plan as laid out in the OP looks good. I say stick with it since its what people signed up for. And yes I know I suggested adding a gamer pack earlier but if it adds cost and hassle then forget I said it.
I stay busy with work and family these days, but I'm still around, lurking.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #324 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 17:57:30 »
Noob here don't want to step on toes, but I don't think you should start stripping keys out of the base kit. One of the many reasons I have signed up to buy one is that it comes with a lot of cool keys as opposed to just the standard base. I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same. You get options plus the exclusivity of having the toxic version of the key because you participated in the GB. This encourages GB participation which lowers costs and gets more cool keys out on the market.

Also it will no doubt that add more work for the GB organizers to make the GH keys a separate deal.

The plan as laid out in the OP looks good. I say stick with it since its what people signed up for. And yes I know I suggested adding a gamer pack earlier but if it adds cost and hassle then forget I said it.

I wouldn't remove anything from any sets, but possibly in the right situation sell geekhack keys by themselves, or in another pack. I could bundle them with the iso keys to get them to the next tier :p   j/k

Offline brianvoo

• Poisoned
The Toxic set [taking orders]
« Reply #325 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 22:34:37 »
The vendor pack was a super cool idea and it would be nice to have the GEEK HACK key in it too. Then that'll sell like hotcakes for sure.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #326 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 01:01:22 »

Get some rest bro!

+1

Their yellow is great, too.

Wonder what a mix of the lime and yellow would look like ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #327 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 01:07:47 »

Get some rest bro!

+1

Yellowish lime ;D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #328 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 01:11:13 »

Get some rest bro!

+1

Yellowish lime ;D

:))

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #329 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 01:25:45 »
I was going to say lemon. But that is so corny ;D

Offline GMC

• Shiny.
Re: Re: The Toxic set [taking orders]
« Reply #330 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 05:48:51 »
Probably won't use mine so could sort you out.
WASD V1 - waiting on R4... - MX Brown
KBT Pure - Zinc caps - MX Brown
Cherry G80-1800 ISO WKL - SkiData caps - MX Clear

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #331 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 05:53:54 »
My opinion is that you shouldn't offer the GEEK HACK keys outside of the base set. It has been done that way with MANY group buys already. For instance, if you wanted a pink and white GH key, you had to order the Valentines set. If you wanted a CCnG GH key, you had to purchase the CCnG base set. Makes them a little more prized, if that's the only way to obtain it.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #332 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 05:54:44 »
My opinion is that you shouldn't offer the GEEK HACK keys outside of the base set. It has been done that way with MANY group buys already. For instance, if you wanted a pink and white GH key, you had to order the Valentines set. If you wanted a CCnG GH key, you had to purchase the CCnG base set. Makes them a little more prized, if that's the only way to obtain it.

It helps to push up your sales for those die-hard geehack key collectors  :))

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #333 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 08:34:06 »

Hey! I resemble that comment!   :'(

Offline r3dx

« Reply #334 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 23:10:55 »
Form submitted.  :D
Filco MJ2 Ninja | CM Storm QFR | CM Storm QFR | IBM Model M | IBM Model M SSK | ErgoDox |
LZ-GH

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #335 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 01:20:58 »

Hey! I resemble that comment!   :'(

I know. I saw your thread :p

OOPS!

Offline MadScientist46

• Snaged his first CCs -> HappyScientist now ^_^
« Reply #336 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 15:50:23 »

Get some rest bro!

Imho that lime is a great colour, I'd be definitely fine with that! Especially if it speeds things up:D (JK, whatever is decided, I'm sure it will be awesome!)
Noppoo Choc mini MX-Reds | KBT Pure MX-Reds/Green LEDs

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #337 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 18:11:12 »
So I have good news, and maybe some mediocre news. Here is the list of news in no particular order:
We can send any item and they can match the color very closely, and there is no fee. Now we need either a Topre lime key, or even better in my opinion an toxic CC. We also get the item returned to us so who ever provides it doesn't have to worry about it being gone forever.

It should be a minimal fee to add SysReq onto the Print Screen key, and Break to the Pause key, but it has to be black. This will look kind of stealth on the GX keys, and have a nice contrast on the TOX keys.

The vendor set should get pretty cheap with the quantities we'll be ordering.

We can get some sample keys made with the new color to make sure we like it, and we may get one tweak if we are not 100% happy with the color. Since this is 98% using WYSE font we don't need a full sample set in my opinion.

It is $.05 per key to have the sets pre-sorted (collated) before they arrive to me. That would be roughly $5.80 extra cost onto the base set, $1.70 for the modifiers, and $1.50 more for the numpad and I think I can sort the rest. Or I can go crazy and do it myself and ship in batches as time allows. A possible third option is I could be less of a nice guy with a little more sanity and sort for $.02 a key or a different amount that everyone is comfortable with. I'm not doing this for money, it is a hobby, but if people want everything faster than hobby speed I need to treat it a little bit like work.

So, topre lime green, toxic cc green, or another green? Also can someone take a picture of topre lime green next to a DanGWanG "green" cap for comparison?

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
    • Becker's 市場 рынок Markt - Sell/Buy/Trade
« Reply #338 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 18:13:26 »
Toxic Green CC for sure!
And Pre-Sorting seems like the way to go  :))
Here at GeekClack, time isn't worth anything because CCs are money.
"You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers."
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #339 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 18:17:44 »
Toxic Green CC for sure!
And Pre-Sorting seems like the way to go  :))

+1

in memoriam

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #340 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 18:19:00 »
I don't care what color everyone picks, as I like them both.  I would prefer to pay the sorting fee though.  I know this can be a hobby for people, but this also introduces (Human Error) into the equation.  How bummed out would someone be if they got their set, but were missing a "p" or a "r" or any key.

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
« Reply #341 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 18:21:20 »
I absolutely agree with Toxic Green CC. This would also be kind of cool for those out there who are lucky enough to own a Toxic Green CC, as it would match the set perfectly.
| MX Mini | Ducky DK1087 | A87 |

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #342 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 18:34:28 »
Can someone who has both the Toxic CC and Lime Green Topre keys take a comparison picture?

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #343 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 18:39:07 »
Alright everyone beg Clack Factory to commission me a toxic CC  :p

Offline BlindRAGE606

• Prince of All Saiyans
« Reply #344 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 18:49:30 »
Count me in for a Toxic Base Set.

DUCKY TKL MX BLACK | HHKB PRO 2 | BEAST PH&LACEWOOD

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #345 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 19:04:03 »

Toxic CC's for all!

And I would vote for paying the sorting fee!

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #346 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 19:15:57 »

Toxic CC's for all!

And I would vote for paying the sorting fee!
Just an FYI the sorting fee doesn't mean all orders will be 100%. Humans at SP will still do the sorting, and errors can and will happen. However they are trained in sorting mass amounts of keys more so than I, although my OCD would probably not be bad as a key cap sorter :p

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #347 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 19:52:08 »
Ordered - excited, looks like a great set, would LOVE a spinoff for RACE keyboard :P
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #348 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 19:53:55 »
Either's fine by me - Topre has nice colours :)

A long shot, so long you won't be able to see the other end - would CC produce a run of toxic Clacks for inclusion in this set?  In teh vendor set, for example?

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #349 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 20:09:10 »
Either's fine by me - Topre has nice colours :)

A long shot, so long you won't be able to see the other end - would CC produce a run of toxic Clacks for inclusion in this set?  In teh vendor set, for example?
I asked that before I even started the group buy. The answer was no unfortunately, probably for several reasons like it would be over 100 caps or more, an ongoing deal with elitekeyboards, no fair method to sell a limited number of toxic CC keys fairly (probably), etc. I'm fine with it, just wish I could find one for myself to go with my set. Going to keep hope alive!