Author Topic: The Toxic set [restructuring with ctrl alt store]  (Read 433291 times)

Offline Supergleep

Re: The Toxic set [taking orders]
« Reply #350 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 00:21:43 »
I'm all for a sorting fee if it lightens your burden. This has turned in to quite a monster GB.  :eek:
Filco Tenkeyless - Daily Driver  |  Filco Linear R - 87  | Filco 104 Ninja

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #351 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 12:29:01 »
gona wait to see the samples before filling out a forum, curious to see how this will actually look IRL.... though the mod/iso set is very tempting!

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #352 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 12:46:29 »
Any updates pricing info for the "vendor" keys?
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #353 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 13:03:47 »
So, topre lime green, toxic cc green, or another green? Also can someone take a picture of topre lime green next to a DanGWanG "green" cap for comparison?

As requested.....

The two colors are damn near identical.  DanGWang's keycap color is a tad darker.  Honestly I think it looks better than Topre's lime green color.  Let me know if you need me to mail you a topre lime green key.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #354 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 13:14:05 »
put in an order
and you want to have these pre-sorted, i think with the ragnarock red/black set originally it wasn't sorted? (not sure) and it'll drive you crazy to sort all these sets lol.

Offline whiskerBox

« Reply #355 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 13:22:22 »
I have a couple concerns based on the mock up images, please correct me if I am wrong :)

Toxic base kit includes toxic Back space and tilde keys so the toxic mod set would not need to include those

The winkeyless toxic mod set does not include the pipe ( \ | ), backspace, enter, 2.75 right shift and tab keys so someone with a winkeyless board would need to buy both toxic mod sets in order to get all toxic mods. Also the winkeyless mod set includes a toxic tilde which is already included in the base set.
"I'm on a mission to bring down GH's anarchy of moderators" -RIPSTER jr.

Offline Batmann

« Reply #356 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 13:44:18 »
So, topre lime green, toxic cc green, or another green? Also can someone take a picture of topre lime green next to a DanGWanG "green" cap for comparison?

As requested.....
Show Image

The two colors are damn near identical.  DanGWang's keycap color is a tad darker.  Honestly I think it looks better than Topre's lime green color.  Let me know if you need me to mail you a topre lime green key.

this is VAT green from SP
gonna make the colour choice easyier I guess!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #357 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 13:45:23 »
I think the lighter green may look better contrast wise on the dark grey.
And looking at the mock in the OP, the green there is quite a bit more yellow.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #358 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 14:13:51 »
yeah im a fan of the lighter/brighter green, not neon green levels, but more than "darker" green

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #359 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 14:24:23 »
I have a couple concerns based on the mock up images, please correct me if I am wrong :)

Toxic base kit includes toxic Back space and tilde keys so the toxic mod set would not need to include those

The winkeyless toxic mod set does not include the pipe ( \ | ), backspace, enter, 2.75 right shift and tab keys so someone with a winkeyless board would need to buy both toxic mod sets in order to get all toxic mods. Also the winkeyless mod set includes a toxic tilde which is already included in the base set.
There are many base sets ordered without modifier kits, and also modifier kists ordered without base sets. There will be some overlap on a couple keys, but with the quantities we are at, the costs are minimal.

The winkeyless kit includes keys that are not in the modifier kit, it is not meant to be a stand alone with 2,75, backspace, etc. It is essentially a simplified tsangan set to reduce cost. Also the "~`" key included in the winkeyless kit is the R4 profile for KBT Pure compatibility.

The topre lime green looks like a lighter shade of VAT, I'm going to check out home depot and lowes to see what color pallets they have, I can send something on cardboard or paper also.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline whiskerBox

The Toxic set [taking orders]
« Reply #360 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 15:11:13 »

There are many base sets ordered without modifier kits, and also modifier kists ordered without base sets. There will be some overlap on a couple keys, but with the quantities we are at, the costs are minimal.

The winkeyless kit includes keys that are not in the modifier kit, it is not meant to be a stand alone with 2,75, backspace, etc. It is essentially a simplified tsangan set to reduce cost. Also the "~`" key included in the winkeyless kit is the R4 profile for KBT Pure compatibility.

The topre lime green looks like a lighter shade of VAT, I'm going to check out home depot and lowes to see what color pallets they have, I can send something on cardboard or paper also.

Gotcha so the plan is that the winkeyless is an add on to the toxic mod kit, I guess that's not horrible since the price tier is pretty good.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #361 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 16:04:33 »
Gotcha so the plan is that the winkeyless is an add on to the toxic mod kit, I guess that's not horrible since the price tier is pretty good.
I've never seen a group buy that sold a modifier set with 1.5x size modifiers. It is normally always done with a tsangan set.

Offline whiskerBox

« Reply #362 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 16:17:17 »
I've never seen a group buy that sold a modifier set with 1.5x size modifiers. It is normally always done with a tsangan set.

Whatever works man :) I think I am just making this more complicated lol, do your thing daniel

Offline Nellis

« Reply #363 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 06:51:47 »

I would like the set to be a bit more yellow aswell. It wil look far more toxic than lime green.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #364 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 07:12:54 »
I would like the set to be a bit more yellow aswell. It wil look far more toxic than lime green.

I personally like the color as it is now; makes it look like it has a kinda radioactive glow :))

Offline Slavfot

« Reply #365 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 07:46:44 »
How much extra would it cost to add the legends on the ISO-enter?

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #366 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 08:26:09 »
Probably nothing, I'll look into it. It is a good idea for the other iso keys to be blank right? That way all the different boards can just put the keys where needed?

Offline Slavfot

« Reply #367 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 10:47:23 »
Probably nothing, I'll look into it. It is a good idea for the other iso keys to be blank right? That way all the different boards can just put the keys where needed?

Thanks! would be great to have legend on iso enter because it looks so booring without. I would prefer an arrow legend and no text.

The key to the right of left shift should have [<> | /] that would make it fit most of the ISO layouts, but also include a row4 blank key.

Offline GMC

• Shiny.
Re: Re: The Toxic set [taking orders]
« Reply #368 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 14:25:28 »

Thanks! would be great to have legend on iso enter because it looks so booring without. I would prefer an arrow legend and no text.

The key to the right of left shift should have [<> | /] that would make it fit most of the ISO layouts, but also include a row4 blank key.

Agree with this.
WASD V1 - waiting on R4... - MX Brown
KBT Pure - Zinc caps - MX Brown
Cherry G80-1800 ISO WKL - SkiData caps - MX Clear

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #369 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 15:57:01 »
When do orders conclude for this? I couldn't find out from the OP.

Cheers,
IBM Model M 1390120, Otaku Unicomp+RGB, CM QFR Green, Ducky YOTD Red, SSK MKII,
ErgoDox Blue, ErgoDox White

Offline Johan

« Reply #370 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 16:27:51 »
Is there a date set for this now, As in last order date.
Uh, stuff.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #371 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 17:04:01 »
OP says "I will run the group buy until around the end of January or beginning of February when collection of payment will begin, but maintain the option to push it back if it means we will get a better set."
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Johan

« Reply #372 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 17:40:42 »
OP says "I will run the group buy until around the end of January or beginning of February when collection of payment will begin, but maintain the option to push it back if it means we will get a better set."
Well ITs the middle of January so There might have been a update as to a closer date.
Uh, stuff.

Offline L3R4F

« Reply #373 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 18:50:53 »
Order submitted, one toxic base kit and one toxic numpad.
Thanks for this group buy danielucf :)

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #374 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 22:00:55 »
Order filled, not sure about the Toxic Vendor set? What does that consist of, or maybe I'm just missing something plainly obvious :p

Offline mickd

« Reply #375 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 22:21:25 »
The vendor set contains a bunch of novelty keys which are currently sold by a bunch of the vendors here. However, they will be in different colours that will match the toxic set.

Offline oluf

• formerly olaph
« Reply #376 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 22:31:57 »

I agree with Halverson... I think the OP looks lighter green/more yellow/more "toxic", and would have better contrast than the darker greens from dangwang/topre.

Offline wasabah

« Reply #377 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 23:52:06 »
I know I'm quite late to the game, but I have to ask anyway as this set is really awesome: would it be possible to add an ErgoDox kit, maybe just with some blank 1x1.50 and 1x2.00 keys?
ErgoDox Classic | Logitech G400 | Logitech Marble | Logitech M570 | Logitech M235 | Logitech M305

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #378 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 23:52:55 »
I know I'm quite late to the game, but I have to ask anyway as this set is really awesome: would it be possible to add an ErgoDox kit, maybe just with some blank 1x1.50 and 1x2.00 keys?

That's a great idea! +1

Cheers,

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #379 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 00:28:57 »

That's a great idea! +1

Cheers,

+1! Toxic ErgoDox would probably look great with aluminium case

will pay extra for that for sure if made available

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #380 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 06:04:51 »
What profile for which keys? Also do you know what legends are supposed to be where too? Because we may as well do it right if we can.

Offline wasabah

« Reply #381 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 07:05:04 »
Here's the layout: https://massdropinc.s3.amazonaws.com/product-images/massdrop-product-ergodoxlayout.png

The keys to the left and right of the keyboard have the size 1x1.5. The thumb keys are 1x2.0.

Not 100% sure about the profile for the keys, so if somebody could please confirm.. thanks!
I think depending on the choice of the user it's either DSA or DCS.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 January 2013, 08:06:57 by wasabah »
ErgoDox Classic | Logitech G400 | Logitech Marble | Logitech M570 | Logitech M235 | Logitech M305

Offline Glissant

« Reply #382 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 07:39:06 »
Toxic on my ErgoDox? Is this real life!? That's a fantastic idea!

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #383 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 08:23:02 »
What profile for which keys? Also do you know what legends are supposed to be where too? Because we may as well do it right if we can.

I'm not sure I want legends on ANY of the modifier keys, as they are the most likely to be remapped, but I'll just wait to see what you come up with.

Cheers,

Offline wiredPANDA

« Reply #384 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 09:51:39 »
Thing with making caps for the ErgoDox, is it's programmable.  So, the legends that were shown, will not be in use by all people.
| HHKB Pro 2 | Leopold FC660C
| Poker.PANDAclears | ErgoDox (62g Black)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #385 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 13:46:46 »
Wow getting keys onto an ergo dox looks insane with all the odd sizes and things rotated 90 degrees. Looks like a nightmare to be honest :(

What are you supposed to put on the Backspace, delete, space, and return 2x keys? Looks like it would be best suited for an enter key profile from a numpad more than a 2x size backspace key so that it would line up with your thumb. Then what on earth do you put for those 90 degree rotated 1.5x keys? they say "la 1 + 1" what does that even mean? I also saw some keys on there twice, but it can be remapped so I guess that isn't important. I think the main issue is a vertical 2x key exists, but a vertical 1.5x does not, at least that I know of.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #386 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 13:53:08 »
Also just calculated the Vendor set and it should be in the $7-12 range for 12 total keys.

Offline MelonTropic

« Reply #387 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 14:07:54 »
Hi guys. Iam planning to buy the toxic base kit and iam not sure,
do i need any modified spacebar or caps key so that the full set can fit on my keyboard,
which is a Leopold TKL. Also iam planning to buy a Filco TKL (not sure if ansi or iso) and do the filco
need any keys other than the base set/(iso)? Thx for info.

Offline wiredPANDA

« Reply #388 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 14:09:09 »
That price point is going to make me definitely reconsider picking at least one up.

@ergoDox:
Yea the key sizes/layout are going to be a pain to get keys for.  I'm hoping that a GB from somewhere (MD or WASD) comes around to accommodate the odd layout needed.

Offline divinty

« Reply #389 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 14:32:45 »
Oh god I wish i had money to order a set of these

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #390 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 14:50:47 »
Wow getting keys onto an ergo dox looks insane with all the odd sizes and things rotated 90 degrees. Looks like a nightmare to be honest :(

What are you supposed to put on the Backspace, delete, space, and return 2x keys? Looks like it would be best suited for an enter key profile from a numpad more than a 2x size backspace key so that it would line up with your thumb. Then what on earth do you put for those 90 degree rotated 1.5x keys? they say "la 1 + 1" what does that even mean? I also saw some keys on there twice, but it can be remapped so I guess that isn't important. I think the main issue is a vertical 2x key exists, but a vertical 1.5x does not, at least that I know of.

the la 1 + 1, la 1 +-1 should be the function keys if i am correct, la meaning layer, there are 4 layers with the ergodox 0,1,2,3. the GUI keys i believe are the windows keys

I mean, if think if we can just get blank toxic/grey 2x1 and 1 x 1.5(or is it 1.25?) key caps for the odd ones we will be happy, the legends for those keys wont matter too much.  However for the obvious keys like Shift, \|, [{, and those, legends would be nice if possible. but blank still we'd take. those 1.5(or is it 1.25) keys and 2x1 keys would look hot in toxic

of course if it is impossible i guess oh well, nice to dream.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 January 2013, 14:59:55 by Glod »

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #391 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 15:21:32 »

the la 1 + 1, la 1 +-1 should be the function keys if i am correct, la meaning layer, there are 4 layers with the ergodox 0,1,2,3. the GUI keys i believe are the windows keys

I mean, if think if we can just get blank toxic/grey 2x1 and 1 x 1.5(or is it 1.25?) key caps for the odd ones we will be happy, the legends for those keys wont matter too much.  However for the obvious keys like Shift, \|, [{, and those, legends would be nice if possible. but blank still we'd take. those 1.5(or is it 1.25) keys and 2x1 keys would look hot in toxic

of course if it is impossible i guess oh well, nice to dream.

Again in my opinion, it's better to leave all thumb and mod buttons as blank. That way we don't have to deal with what legend goes where. The alphanumerics can have legends, standard profile. The 2x are best suited as numpad 2x keys. I wouldn't worry about the layer actuating keys, they should be blank as well. For 1.5x keys, everything I've seen are standard cylindrical, with the higher edge of the profile facing out. (towards the edge of the case)

Hopefully I cleared some things up?

Cheers,

Offline wiredPANDA

« Reply #392 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 16:11:19 »
An add-on kit for Dox compatibility would be amazing.  I'd say go with blanks for the 1.5/2.0 keys, as well.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #393 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 17:06:36 »
Also just calculated the Vendor set and it should be in the $7-12 range for 12 total keys.

That's excellent!  I was expecting about double that price :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #394 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 17:13:34 »
Also the "~`" key included in the winkeyless kit is the R4 profile for KBT Pure compatibility.

This is what I'm after, now my Pure gets to play too

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #395 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 17:29:44 »
Can you add a winkeyless mod and 7x gray spacebar to my order? Thank you:)
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 January 2013, 17:32:00 by Turkishrambo »

Offline wasabah

« Reply #396 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 21:52:42 »
The key size for the keys at the sides are definitely 1x1.5 size, 12 altogether.
Check this picture with keycaps harvested from Kinesis Advantage (which uses 1x1.25 keys):
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8345/8197651589_74910fba43_z.jpg
You can definitely see the gaps!

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #397 on: Fri, 18 January 2013, 10:25:07 »
Since no one has offered to loan a Toxic CC for the color match I'm thinking of going with Pantone 382 for the color. It has a nice yellowy green toxic appearance, but could look different on peoples monitors. Go to this link and enter 382 to see what it looks like. If there is much of a difference in the choices that come up, which one do you prefer?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #398 on: Fri, 18 January 2013, 10:34:19 »
Don't ask me. In addition to being nearsighted, my eyes have a red-green color deficiency. Yay genetics!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline oluf

• formerly olaph
« Reply #399 on: Fri, 18 January 2013, 10:41:28 »
Since no one has offered to loan a Toxic CC for the color match I'm thinking of going with Pantone 382 for the color. It has a nice yellowy green toxic appearance, but could look different on peoples monitors. Go to this link and enter 382 to see what it looks like. If there is much of a difference in the choices that come up, which one do you prefer?

I like the 382C and 382CP on my monitor..