Author Topic: The Toxic set [restructuring with ctrl alt store]  (Read 433335 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: The Toxic set [taking orders](Waiting on Cherry replica set)
« Reply #1200 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 13:22:39 »
i ordered some time ago, where can i see if my order is correctly in the system?

send a PM to the OP

Offline Kalcifer

« Reply #1201 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 02:01:02 »
Anyone know if this will fit nicely on a Poker 2?

If so, what do I need to order?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1202 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 02:27:48 »
Anyone know if this will fit nicely on a Poker 2?

If so, what do I need to order?

Yes this will fit perfectly. You'd simply need the Toxic Base Kit and you will even have some surplus keys like the arrow and nav caps. You could add the Toxic Modifier Set if you don't want grey modifiers.

Offline loller7

« Reply #1203 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 08:12:38 »
Hey guys,

I am currently not sure what to order and could really use your help.
I will definitly order the Toxic Modifiers set. Then I will also need the 6.2 toxic spacebar for my Ducky G2Pro DK9087 (or am I wrong?!).
Also I am really unsure if I need the "Center stemmed stepped capslock set"... Here is a photo of my capslock key, I hope you can help me: http://imgur.com/bXmYE3S
At last I want to buy the Toxic Vendor set, too.

If I buy all of this sets (maybe without the capslock set), will the Bubble Mailer be the right choice?! I live in europe and the small flat rate box is very expensive.

I would be very glad if one of you could help me out. Thanks!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1204 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 09:36:18 »
Hey guys,

I am currently not sure what to order and could really use your help.
I will definitly order the Toxic Modifiers set. Then I will also need the 6.2 toxic spacebar for my Ducky G2Pro DK9087 (or am I wrong?!).
Also I am really unsure if I need the "Center stemmed stepped capslock set"... Here is a photo of my capslock key, I hope you can help me: http://imgur.com/bXmYE3S
At last I want to buy the Toxic Vendor set, too.

If I buy all of this sets (maybe without the capslock set), will the Bubble Mailer be the right choice?! I live in europe and the small flat rate box is very expensive.

I would be very glad if one of you could help me out. Thanks!

If you buy the modifiet set, you will not need to buy the caps lock set as the modifier set will already come with a compatible caps lock key for your Ducky. The 6.25 toxic spacebar you will need to buy separately however, only if you want it, as it will not be included in the modifier set. These 2 things should be small enough for a bubble mailer, but you should PM dan to be sure on that one. Hope this helps.

Offline loller7

« Reply #1205 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 09:43:59 »
Thanks VesperSAINT!

Ok. Then I will order the modifiers and the 6.25 spacebar, both toxic. I also want the Vendor set. Maybe I can order two times with Bubble Mailers, this would be way cheaper. Ill PM Dan.
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 August 2013, 09:46:02 by loller7 »

Offline rao2100

« Reply #1206 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 21:56:03 »
Sorry for the noob question. Does this set come with off center caps lock to fit my lz-s/kmac ?

Thanks.
| KMAC LE Vintage Blues | LZ-S Ergo Clears | Filco TKL MJ2 Ninja Reds | CM QFR - Blues | IBM Model M SSK 1991 |

Offline loller7

« Reply #1207 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 04:25:59 »
When or better how will I know if my order is accepted?!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1208 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 04:49:45 »

You could PM daniel to confirm your order.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline loller7

« Reply #1209 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 11:27:44 »

You could PM daniel to confirm your order.

Ok. I did that. So I just wait. Lets see how long it takes (:
« Last Edit: Sun, 04 August 2013, 13:09:29 by loller7 »

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #1210 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 11:25:19 »
hope everything's all right. Wonder how far they have gone with the Cherry replica thing.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1211 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 11:30:54 »
hope everything's all right. Wonder how far they have gone with the Cherry replica thing.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=42659.0

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1212 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 11:31:30 »

Why you so fast? :(
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1213 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 11:39:26 »

Why you so fast? :(

I get ninja'd a lot you'd be surprised at the number of posts I don't make that I was going to ;)

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1214 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 13:59:59 »
I ordered again.. just cus this set is so cool and I figured this would take forever to show up. **** it.

Offline shrapneL

« Reply #1215 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 19:12:39 »
Just put in my order for some of these keys. Super excited for my first set of keycaps!
hello.

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #1216 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 19:21:05 »
Just put in my order for some of these keys. Super excited for my first set of keycaps!

You're probably going to purchase/receive a second set before you get this as your first.
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1217 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 19:22:32 »
We've just passed the 8 month mark with this group buy!!

How time flies ...

At least another couple of months to go people.  Have patience :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline audukent

« Reply #1218 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 06:21:30 »
[LZ-GH - 62g mx greens and 62g mx clears]    [Ducky Shine - mx browns]    [RACE mxMini - mxreds]  [POKER II - mx Blacks]    [KPAD - 62g mx blacks]

Offline shrapneL

« Reply #1219 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 07:14:57 »

You're probably going to purchase/receive a second set before you get this as your first.

Shhhh... My wallet doesn't need to be any emptier!
hello.

Offline Unkoerl

« Reply #1220 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 20:51:11 »
Glad to be here.

This set is going to be awesome!  ;D

Offline Kit-Bar

« Reply #1221 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 19:51:57 »
Ordered :D First GB!
Just wondering, I plan on putting this on a ducky shine 3. The center stemmed caps lock is not needed, right?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1222 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 19:59:41 »
Ordered :D First GB!
Just wondering, I plan on putting this on a ducky shine 3. The center stemmed caps lock is not needed, right?

Is not needed, but will fit!

Offline Kit-Bar

« Reply #1223 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 20:09:18 »
What is the difference between the centered and standard? Sorry noob question :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1224 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 20:21:38 »
What is the difference between the centered and standard? Sorry noob question :D

On a standard keyboard, the stem (the bit that fits over the switch) is in the middle of the Caps Lock key.

A stepped Caps Lock usually has the stem offset to the left.

A centre-stemmed Caps Lock has the stem in the middle to fit modern keyboards.

BTW in case anyone didn't realise, the stepped Caps Lock was invented to provide a lower edge to the Caps Lock key next to the A key, to try to reduce the number of instances of people accidentally hitting Caps Lock when aiming for A.

Offline Kit-Bar

« Reply #1225 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 20:27:35 »

On a standard keyboard, the stem (the bit that fits over the switch) is in the middle of the Caps Lock key.

A stepped Caps Lock usually has the stem offset to the left.

A centre-stemmed Caps Lock has the stem in the middle to fit modern keyboards.

BTW in case anyone didn't realise, the stepped Caps Lock was invented to provide a lower edge to the Caps Lock key next to the A key, to try to reduce the number of instances of people accidentally hitting Caps Lock when aiming for A.

Ahhh okay thanks! Thats what I thought.

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #1226 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 11:37:03 »
I want to finish my dream keyboard and quit keyboarding.
This toxic set is last step.
Come on!

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1227 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 11:38:02 »
Come on!

It's gonna be a while!! ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1228 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 04:56:06 »
Quit keyboarding?  Oh noes! :eek:

Offline Forsythe

« Reply #1229 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 05:31:00 »
Come on!

Yes, please let him quit.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1230 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 06:16:42 »
Deferring a life goal makes the goal that much more satisfying when it is finally achieved.

leesofi: I wish you all the best in your quest!

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #1231 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 13:07:37 »
is that okay if i order now? or too late?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1232 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 13:09:54 »
is that okay if i order now? or too late?

This GB is far from being over. You can place your oder just fine. It will take some more months until this one is finished ;)

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #1233 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 13:23:34 »
Just ordered  :D
For one question, will a small flat rate box be enough for everything?(i ordered one set for everything that can be ordered  :p)

Offline Kalcifer

« Reply #1234 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 23:12:12 »
Order submitted.

Offline kladess

« Reply #1235 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 09:14:44 »
Order submitted.
Kladess
Ducky DK-1087

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1236 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 17:08:37 »
Order submitted.

Welcome to Geekhack!

Thank you for supporting this group buy :)

Offline Forsythe

« Reply #1237 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 17:14:48 »
Order submitted.

Welcome to Geekhack!

It seems like people are registering left and right just for this group buy!  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1238 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 17:17:03 »
Order submitted.

Welcome to Geekhack!

It seems like people are registering left and right just for this group buy!  :thumb:

This and Tai Hao are the two GBs I have seen most people make their first post on.

Offline kladess

« Reply #1239 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 07:27:24 »
Order submitted.

Welcome to Geekhack!

Thank you !  ;D
Kladess
Ducky DK-1087

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #1240 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 22:10:00 »
I am planning to get Toxic Base Kit, is it compatible with Poker II? Or should I get also the 6.2x or 7x space or cap Center stemmed stepped caps lock set?
sorry newbie here XD
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline acantha

• Aure Entuluva
« Reply #1241 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 22:51:10 »
I feel a little bad for whoever ends up having to go through all the orders for this group buy, figure out which ones need fixing, find all the people who ordered, invoice, etc. with an order period as long as this ones had, thats going to be a herculean task.
All the Happy Hacking Things

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1242 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 02:02:38 »
I feel a little bad for whoever ends up having to go through all the orders for this group buy, figure out which ones need fixing, find all the people who ordered, invoice, etc. with an order period as long as this ones had, thats going to be a herculean task.

Indeed!

I actually think it might be a good idea to discard all orders once the Cherry Legends and everything is ready and make everyone submit a fresh order.

Many people want to change their order anyway now or even forgot what they ordered in the first place. This would also reduce the risk of drop outs of people who placed an order months ago and now don't have the funds, etc.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1243 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 06:36:44 »

Indeed!

I actually think it might be a good idea to discard all orders once the Cherry Legends and everything is ready and make everyone submit a fresh order.

Many people want to change their order anyway now or even forgot what they ordered in the first place. This would also reduce the risk of drop outs of people who placed an order months ago and now don't have the funds, etc.

I would say there are many drive by members who ordered this set who we will never ever see again :(

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1244 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 07:25:59 »

Indeed!

I would say there are many drive by members who ordered this set who we will never ever see again :(

I think this would be  a good idea.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline shrapneL

« Reply #1245 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 08:12:12 »

Glad to report that I am here and plan to stay for the long run! :D
hello.

Offline skuko

« Reply #1246 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 08:18:04 »
just found this thread, this looks EPIC! i'd love this on my black tenkeyless filco, temptiiiiing :D

Offline phx

« Reply #1247 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 08:32:02 »
I'm actually in the process of creating a website that will help people run GBs, no ETA on the completion yet because it will likely take a very long time since I already have 2 jobs to deal with.

Offline shrapneL

« Reply #1248 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 08:40:00 »
I'm actually in the process of creating a website that will help people run GBs, no ETA on the completion yet because it will likely take a very long time since I already have 2 jobs to deal with.

That sounds great! Need any help?
hello.

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #1249 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 08:43:23 »
Considering there hasn't been a update in 4 months I doubt that'll happen.
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D