Author Topic: Matt3o and Topre are creating a new Topre keycap set for Realforce Boards  (Read 2352 times)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Because I know not everyone reads Making Stuff Together (You really should) or uses spy, here's some hype for you Topre-heads. Matt3o is working with Topre to make a keycap set. Check this thread out and leave your comments, thoughts, and opinions there. Just crossposting for visibility. I don't actually know anything lol.

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
 :o :o :o

f'real?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Can't tell if you're trolling me or excited for caps jwaz. Just trying to help ya'll out.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
Too bad I spent the money to mod all my stuff to novatouch stems.  Cool idea, though and hopefully it succeeds.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
Thanks for the x-post mango.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Perhaps this will augur the return of RealForce custom keycap sets!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
Current status: EXCITE