Author Topic: [IC] Think6.5 v2 - Gasket 65% Keyboard // GB July 19 | Live stream | giveaway  (Read 370130 times)

Offline ShovelScum

Awesome! Scored one with 2 extra badges. I could not afford 2 keyboard kits like i initially wanted... But i am happy to get to nab one of these either way!
Like the name suggests, I am the ScumBag who rides a Shovel through this landfill.

Offline JoltFX

Hey I picked up an additional badge during the second window of the group buy. I purchased my board in the first window. It didn’t charge me for shipping for the single badge. Will the orders automatically be combined if I used all the same information, email, address etc.? Thank you!!
You’ll need to email potter... check discord and use command !contact for his and graystudio emails. Potter replied in an hour for me and merged the two no problem. Don’t expect it without reaching out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: [IC] Think6.5 v2 - Gasket 65% Keyboard // GB July 19 | Live stream | giveaway
« Reply #1352 on: Sat, 01 August 2020, 21:18:31 »
Please tell me the next window is next Friday August 7th and not this past Friday. My heart can’t take having missed this twice.

Offline Cresc3nt

Re: [IC] Think6.5 v2 - Gasket 65% Keyboard // GB July 19 | Live stream | giveaway
« Reply #1353 on: Sat, 01 August 2020, 21:36:58 »
Please tell me the next window is next Friday August 7th and not this past Friday. My heart can’t take having missed this twice.

The sale is over, you're gonna have to wait for extras :(.

« Reply #1354 on: Sat, 01 August 2020, 21:38:22 »

The sale is over, you're gonna have to wait for extras :(.

Womp. Womp. Seriously sad day.

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
« Reply #1355 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 17:04:15 »
Oldcat has uploaded the Plate files to the Gray Discord

Partial of the Think6.5v2 GB boards have been shipped.

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
« Reply #1356 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 17:15:00 »

Offline Millbean

• Current Keeb Dweeb
Are they ever gonna start shipping again? Some people got their boards almost 1 ½ months ago and CNY has been over for about a month now??!
All the things I like to do are either immoral, illegal, or fattening.

Offline MrFixIT12

Are they ever gonna start shipping again? Some people got their boards almost 1 ½ months ago and CNY has been over for about a month now??!

There was an update in the discord. Potter has been packing and handing shipments off to the DHL agent, so we should start seeing new shipments going out soon.
Keebs | Think6.5V2 LE | Bear65 - E-white | No. 1/65 Black/Brass |
Soon |  Satisfaction 75 Black | Iron165r2 Graphite/Stainless Steel | J-01 Rev1 Red | Bauer2 Black/Brass  | No. 2/65 Commission |

Caps | GMK Oblivion V2, GMK WOB, GMK Bleached, GMK Copper
Soon |  GMK Bushido, GMK Hammerhead, GMK Apollo, GMK Classic Red, GMK Masterpiece, GMK Sumi, GMK Stealth, GMK Modo R2, GMK Striker R2 |

Wish list | Cloudline | Type K, Venn, GMK Dracula |