Author Topic: [IC] Lunar AEK 65% - 100% Complete.  (Read 127236 times)

Offline Adelscott

Re: [IC] Lunar AEK 65% - 100% Complete. Extra A-stock available.
« Reply #450 on: Sat, 07 September 2019, 11:18:33 »
Too bad it has no ISO.
Please think about ISO users, add a split left shift to your "alice style" keyboards

Offline poodude

« Reply #451 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 19:14:13 »
Well that’s stunning.  So is that a custom mixed color?

It is! Tyler of Ceraclack worked with a shop to mix it up. Here's their Discord: https://discord.gg/EZDgZa

Can't wait for my B-stock to arrive so I can coat it...
What did you do to the anodizing before cerakoting?

They sandblast/beadblast off the anodized layer before coating and baking the cerakote.

Offline ZivZulander

« Reply #452 on: Sat, 28 September 2019, 23:20:00 »
Is the PCB still in stock? I put in an order and it was canceled after a few days without any explanation. Sent email weeks earlier about PCB compatibility and never got a response. Really don't want to be left with a case (which is gorgeous, by the way) with no compatible PCB. I checked my SMK65 and it looks like the bottom row wouldn't be compatible. :(

Offline break

« Reply #453 on: Sun, 29 September 2019, 14:33:49 »
Is the PCB still in stock? I put in an order and it was canceled after a few days without any explanation. Sent email weeks earlier about PCB compatibility and never got a response. Really don't want to be left with a case (which is gorgeous, by the way) with no compatible PCB. I checked my SMK65 and it looks like the bottom row wouldn't be compatible. :(

The site shows the PCBs in stock, but I'm sure that's where you placed your order.

reconsiderit responds more quickly on ai03's Discord (takes a week vs. an unknown amount of time on GH), you can check there: https://discordapp.com/invite/qA5JD9y

Offline ZivZulander

« Reply #454 on: Sun, 29 September 2019, 18:06:47 »

The site shows the PCBs in stock, but I'm sure that's where you placed your order.

reconsiderit responds more quickly on ai03's Discord (takes a week vs. an unknown amount of time on GH), you can check there: https://discordapp.com/invite/qA5JD9y

Thanks! Decided to sell the case, though, and go with the ASK55 group buy instead. All the stuff I need to finish the Lunar build is getting delayed, and I think I probably should be going something with a plastic plate and/or body for better sound with blue Alps (or at least I hope it will sound better). Gorgeous case, though.

Offline break

« Reply #455 on: Sun, 29 September 2019, 18:26:03 »

Thanks! Decided to sell the case, though, and go with the ASK55 group buy instead. All the stuff I need to finish the Lunar build is getting delayed, and I think I probably should be going something with a plastic plate and/or body for better sound with blue Alps (or at least I hope it will sound better). Gorgeous case, though.

Makes sense. Good luck with your build!

Offline ZivZulander

« Reply #456 on: Sun, 29 September 2019, 18:43:46 »
Thanks! Also keeping an eye out for the Lunar II.

Offline tristinDLC

« Reply #457 on: Thu, 02 January 2020, 13:39:16 »
Also waiting on Lunar V2 since I missed the initial run. I'm interested in all things AEK/Alps and this looks like a great piece to pair with my new Mac Pro build in my new apartment. I have an Alps65 I've been stalling on and like 3 retro-mod products for other Apple boards, but a Lunar would be a great daily clacker to match the aesthetic of my Pro tower.

Fingers crossed I can jump on the V2 train.

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #458 on: Fri, 03 January 2020, 03:27:55 »
Me too.
Is there an official lunar II IC page up yet ??

Offline break

« Reply #459 on: Tue, 07 January 2020, 14:39:17 »
Just a clarification - ai03 has not planned for round 2 of the Lunar AEK 65%.

You can check out his Discord, though, for updates on the Lunar II, an AEK 60% Alps board. https://discordapp.com/invite/qA5JD9y

Offline reconsiderit

• I'm actually not left handed www.switchplate.co
« Reply #460 on: Wed, 15 January 2020, 03:37:14 »
Me too.
Is there an official lunar II IC page up yet ??

Still kinda in dev process. Should be up after Jubi is in production.
Southpaw 65 || Southpaw Full Size || Trinity XT TKL || TGR Jane V2 || TGR 910 RE || Duck Jetfire || Matrix Lab 1.2 OG || Jubi || Lunar || Lunar II || g80-1800 HEU

switchplate.co

Offline mister00mb00m

Re: [IC] Lunar AEK 65% - 100% Complete.
« Reply #461 on: Fri, 07 February 2020, 10:25:33 »
I want this keyboard so baaaaad