Author Topic: Ergodox Keycaps  (Read 1890 times)

Offline rsantos97

Ergodox Keycaps
« on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 23:37:32 »
I just finished putting together my ergodox from the round 2 massdrop recently and am running it with the DSA keycaps on brown switches. I wanted to change some of the key caps though to make it better and of course to bling it out a bit.  I was just going to change out the escape key, shift keys, the Windows keys and the alt and ctrl key caps using a blue, red and dark grey scheme to go along with the rest of the black keys.  But then while checking out ebay I stumbled upon feng's zinc key cap set and had the idea of changing out the letter keys for those.  I always wanted to rock some of those key caps.  Anyways, what do you guys think about that idea.  The only thing that has me hesitating is how am I going to find the home row.  Right now I am rocking a set of deep bowl DSA caps from the groupbuy here, just like on the Kinesis and it works great but how would it work with the zinc's.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Ergodox Keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 14:15:23 »
well most of the zinc caps out there are OEM profile which is way different from DSA and even different from DCS and Cherry. something to consider.