Author Topic: Whats wrong with these keycaps?  (Read 1746 times)

Offline NguyenAdam

Whats wrong with these keycaps?
« on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 17:39:13 »
I've had this Korean set for about a year now and never put them on. They just sat in the bag. The keycaps have an odd shape and was wondering if it was odd.

http://imgur.com/spHxBzp

http://imgur.com/4Ryfn65

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: Whats wrong with these keycaps?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 17:39:47 »
They're for the bottom row.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 18:42:58 »
This lovely keyboard is built into a display at the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 18:55:31 »
This lovely keyboard is built into a display at the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama.

Hey look, someone was a keycap collector :)  They just didn't have Geekhack to make a proper unicorn vomit setup!
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 18:56:51 »

Oh shiii a macro keyboard!

Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 19:34:35 »

Awesome...I spy some WYSE keycaps.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 02:13:35 »
i have those korean flag caps as well. they work perfectly fine. i have them on a pink QFR with CCnG caps. Its dope.

dude what the **** is up with that case? also i love the random WYSE arrow.
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 08:11:55 »
dude what the **** is up with that case? also i love the random WYSE arrow.

At the space museum there are mock-ups of control consoles (some real, some re-created) from space shots.

Clearly, that board has taken massive abuse and was repaired with whatever was available.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"