Author Topic: [GB] Weaven 60% Housing ROUND 2 [In Production]  (Read 255071 times)

Offline Elaeagnifolia

• Click Quack.
Re: [GB] Weaven 60% Housing ROUND 2 [In Production]
« Reply #600 on: Fri, 18 November 2016, 10:15:08 »
Yeah I saw it. But I'll just wait for this buy to end. You never know, it might end well for everyone despite all this stuff that is happening :)
Stay positive people  :thumb:

Despite the delays, I'm still fairly positive that the buy will finish. The reason I'm selling my spot though is because I have waaaay too many keyboards (Specifically 60%s too!). Joining this group buy was an impulse buy that I really shouldn't have made haha. Even if I get the board, I'd just sell it anyway.  :(

That's why I was asking to see if anyone wanted to buy my spot, so that the board will directly go to the person who wants it instead of to me first (And upping the price I would sell it at due to cost of shipping). :thumb:

If you're still interested in buying one, PM me and let me know! I'd be happy to work things out with you. :)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #601 on: Fri, 18 November 2016, 11:37:59 »
Yeah I saw it. But I'll just wait for this buy to end. You never know, it might end well for everyone despite all this stuff that is happening :)

Despite the delays, I'm still fairly positive that the buy will finish. The reason I'm selling my spot though is because I have waaaay too many keyboards (Specifically 60%s too!). Joining this group buy was an impulse buy that I really shouldn't have made haha. Even if I get the board, I'd just sell it anyway.  :(

That's why I was asking to see if anyone wanted to buy my spot, so that the board will directly go to the person who wants it instead of to me first (And upping the price I would sell it at due to cost of shipping). :thumb:

If you're still interested in buying one, PM me and let me know! I'd be happy to work things out with you. :)
GLWS :)
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline mll8394

• I regret joining this hobby :/
« Reply #602 on: Sat, 19 November 2016, 09:01:18 »

Would love to get it directly shipped to me when it is finished. But my wallet can't take it anymore as of now :( Unfortunately, I just have joined the recent Ergodox Infinity drop and wouldn't know when my little wallet can recover again. But I'll pm you when I do :D
"Converting Oxygen into CO2 24/7"

Offline Pinecone

• Pine Switches
« Reply #603 on: Sat, 19 November 2016, 19:10:30 »
I'm probably going to either cancel my order or sell my spot (orange sides, gun metal top/bottom) if no developments happen by the end of the upcoming week. Perfect for the recently-shipped GMK Carbon. If anyone's interested, feel free to PM.

Offline mll8394

« Reply #604 on: Sun, 20 November 2016, 06:35:34 »
I'm probably going to either cancel my order or sell my spot (orange sides, gun metal top/bottom) if no developments happen by the end of the upcoming week. Perfect for the recently-shipped GMK Carbon. If anyone's interested, feel free to PM.

Ohh more color choices for me lol. Wish monies would come to me now  ;D :))

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #605 on: Tue, 22 November 2016, 02:39:11 »
Hi everyone,

As you may well known from Bazh's last update, foggy has felt sick, so I'm here to help and take over the handling and shipping work.

About foggy, dude have been diagnosed with autoimmune disease, which is kind of serious health problem if you don't know yet. Poor guy got so bad luck that the disease kick in at the trachea, which cause him hard to breathe and have to go to the hospital like everyday. Even Bazh has not caught up with his condition for foggy has very little communicate with everyone, even friends here in Vietnam, even I didn't know about it till Bazh's recently update and asking.  So there's that, the GB was delayed for this but let's hope the guy will be okay and hopefully the doctors were wrong.

Back to the GB, I've just arrived in HCMC yesterday, after a day visiting foggy now I has had access to the office, everything is still here hopefully. I'll start packing things and quoting price for you guys immediately. There's a lot of keyboard cases here and fortunately foggy has done all the prepare work so hopefully things will go smoothly. I'll do my best to help so bare with me if it's a bit slow or something I'm not sure. It's the first time I deal with this much product at once.

Cheers,

Pearvn.
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #606 on: Tue, 22 November 2016, 02:45:24 »
Btw, we're 1 team but I live in Hanoi( nearly 1800km from Foggy), Foggy live in HCMC, Bazh live in Finland, so it quite hard to know the situation in HCMC when he's not respond. For one who asking why he just cant write an email to inform me and Bazh, he's just cant breath without machine so it's impossible to tell anyone. Anw, I will keep you guys update abt everything from now. Sorry for the long waiting.
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline Geekmie

« Reply #607 on: Tue, 22 November 2016, 10:44:33 »

Hi everyone,

As you may well known from Bazh's last update, foggy has felt sick, so I'm here to help and take over the handling and shipping work.

About foggy, dude have been diagnosed with autoimmune disease, which is kind of serious health problem if you don't know yet. Poor guy got so bad luck that the disease kick in at the trachea, which cause him hard to breathe and have to go to the hospital like everyday. Even Bazh has not caught up with his condition for foggy has very little communicate with everyone, even friends here in Vietnam, even I didn't know about it till Bazh's recently update and asking.  So there's that, the GB was delayed for this but let's hope the guy will be okay and hopefully the doctors were wrong.

Back to the GB, I've just arrived in HCMC yesterday, after a day visiting foggy now I has had access to the office, everything is still here hopefully. I'll start packing things and quoting price for you guys immediately. There's a lot of keyboard cases here and fortunately foggy has done all the prepare work so hopefully things will go smoothly. I'll do my best to help so bare with me if it's a bit slow or something I'm not sure. It's the first time I deal with this much product at once.

Cheers,

Pearvn.

Thanks for the update. So sorry to hear what happened on Foggy. Hope he can get better soon.

Now I guess people will be counting on you, Pearvn. Hopefully we can keep things moving ASAP. I believe we all want to make this GB successful. Thanks for your help.

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #608 on: Tue, 22 November 2016, 12:18:57 »
Yeah, everything totally in control right now, don't worry guys :D
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline renne

« Reply #609 on: Wed, 23 November 2016, 12:37:34 »
Sorry to hear that.
Since I didn't provide my address during GB period, please PM me and ask for my current shipping address when you are ready to ship mine.

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #610 on: Thu, 24 November 2016, 01:45:09 »
Done packaging all weaven, lustro will be ready in 2 days. Pls keep calm and wait me. Thank you all!
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #611 on: Fri, 25 November 2016, 10:32:49 »
These order from Asia/Australia will be deliver a little bit quicker cause I sent it directly, the tracking number will be send to you guys when I come back in Hanoi next week. Thank you for your patience. Hope to see you guys in the next group buy.
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline mll8394

« Reply #612 on: Fri, 25 November 2016, 20:47:41 »
Make round 3 soon please  ;D

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #613 on: Sat, 26 November 2016, 12:21:21 »
Make round 3 soon please  ;D

We'd love to run another GB but it won't happen until we make things easier for both you guys and us so the GB time will be 2 months instead of this long :(
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #614 on: Fri, 02 December 2016, 01:10:31 »
So is this already shipping? It's December already.....
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline spanyam

• Enjoy the gift of life!
« Reply #615 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 17:32:21 »
pear_voz, any update on when they'll start shipping again?
SKCM Orange ALPS on Infinity 60% bent-metal case w/ hasu ALPS64 PCB and PBT blank DSA caps | KBP V60 w/ Matias Quiet Linears | IBM Model M | QFR w/ MX Blues

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #616 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 22:32:04 »
Feel free to pm me if anybody wants my slot

Offline TSUT0

« Reply #617 on: Tue, 06 December 2016, 08:52:28 »
Feel free to pm me if anybody wants my slot

PM sent! If anyone else has an order for a Weaven that's similar to the OP (WK ANSI plate with grey top/bottom pieces, black sides, and black legs) that they're no longer interested in, I'd be very interested in taking your spot - I'm all but certainly in for round 3 otherwise  ;D

EDIT: Novizar's wasn't the style I'm looking for, so I'm still looking to adopt someone's!
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 December 2016, 13:03:39 by TSUT0 »

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #618 on: Tue, 06 December 2016, 14:40:01 »
Apparently mine is Black-Cyan-Gold WKL Weaven. If anybody wants it, feel free to pm me

Offline spanyam

• Enjoy the gift of life!
« Reply #619 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 10:27:17 »
pear_voz, it's been two weeks since the last update. Have any units started shipping in that period?
SKCM Orange ALPS on Infinity 60% bent-metal case w/ hasu ALPS64 PCB and PBT blank DSA caps | KBP V60 w/ Matias Quiet Linears | IBM Model M | QFR w/ MX Blues

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #620 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 10:28:59 »
Weaven is one of the things I was most excited for keyboard wise this year. An update would be much appreciated.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline graefeln

« Reply #621 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 10:39:34 »
Weaven is one of the things I was most excited for keyboard wise this year. An update would be much appreciated.

Don't think there is too much to update for NA man - he says he shipped it 25 Nov, Zeal hasn't received it. Gotta be in the middle now...

Offline Coreda

« Reply #622 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 10:59:39 »
Show Image

Mind me asking which Dolch set this is?

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #623 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 16:38:21 »
Show Image

Mind me asking which Dolch set this is?

It's from the Ivan (aka ****) GB from a few years ago

Offline Coreda

« Reply #624 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 22:56:00 »
It's from the Ivan (aka ****) GB from a few years ago

Thx.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #625 on: Thu, 15 December 2016, 01:47:56 »
Free bump and PSA for everybody interested in my slot.

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #626 on: Fri, 16 December 2016, 22:16:14 »
Free bump and PSA for everybody interested in my slot.

I want to buy your slot. Do you know how to contact someone who can confirm our deal?

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #627 on: Sat, 17 December 2016, 12:30:23 »
I still want a weaven, so anyone who want to sell their slots, please PM me your colors!  ;D

Offline renne

« Reply #628 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 01:00:08 »
I still want a weaven, so anyone who want to sell their slots, please PM me your colors!  ;D
I have an order of Dolch color (Black & Grey, just like the pic in op), haven't received yet. Let me know if you are interested.

Offline Faux

« Reply #629 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 15:05:28 »
I'm interested in buying anyone's slot, but I don't really know how to use GeekHack. Please pm me with your colors and price on my reddit account /u/T-Mootypus

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #630 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 01:33:08 »
I'm interested in buying anyone's slot, but I don't really know how to use GeekHack. Please pm me with your colors and price on my reddit account /u/T-Mootypus

I PMd you on reddit, you can reply it. Thanks

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #631 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 11:57:05 »
I have an order of Dolch color (Black & Grey, just like the pic in op), haven't received yet. Let me know if you are interested.

I've just closed a deal with one of the guy above. Thank you anyway!  ;)

Offline Quakemz

« Reply #632 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 06:25:17 »
I've had enough waiting and lack of updates. I'm selling my spot if anyone is interested. It's a black and grey version. PM me if you're interested (preferably on Reddit with same username, not super active here). I have tons of rep on Reddit, btw.
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 December 2016, 04:09:47 by Quakemz »

Offline Pinecone

• Pine Switches
« Reply #633 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 05:24:15 »
Merp. I don't think this is going anywhere  :(
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 December 2016, 05:33:35 by Pinecone »

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #634 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 10:55:55 »
what actually happened to this buy

guess i'm open to selling my spot? short black long orange feet orange

Offline axtran

« Reply #635 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 07:55:52 »
Things are likely stuck in customs. I kinda knew this would happen considering they're using someone in Canada to proxy without thinking about this part. :)
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline Quakemz

« Reply #636 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 23:02:15 »
Things are likely stuck in customs. I kinda knew this would happen considering they're using someone in Canada to proxy without thinking about this part. :)

I kinda wish there was just some communication...I expect every GB to be months late, but having basically no communication for months is unacceptable, IMO.

Offline Xiro7

« Reply #637 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 08:11:16 »
Are there any updates on this or Lustro GB? No updates in over a month. Last update was things were being shipped soon.

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #638 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 20:38:00 »
Are there any updates on this or Lustro GB? No updates in over a month. Last update was things were being shipped soon.

Last time I hear from pear_vn was 2 weeks ago. He said the weaven and lustro were shipped, but they're stucked at custom for months.

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #639 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 15:44:21 »
put in a paypal dispute through the support center with no response yet, but preferably I'd still get this case =/ this kind of thing doesn't normally get held up at customs this long does it?

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #640 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 21:37:48 »
put in a paypal dispute through the support center with no response yet, but preferably I'd still get this case =/ this kind of thing doesn't normally get held up at customs this long does it?

Yes, it does.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #641 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 07:28:07 »
Any updates

Offline graefeln

« Reply #642 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 08:10:33 »

Last time I hear from pear_vn was 2 weeks ago. He said the weaven and lustro were shipped, but they're stucked at custom for months.

That's funny, the message I got from him on the 25th of Nov. said he had just shipped them to Zeal...

Offline stillzman

« Reply #643 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 08:47:05 »

Please let me know if you get any updates from this, my deadline for reporting a problem is on the 9th. If we had updates I wouldn't feel like doing this but the lack of communication really bothers me and I'd rather use the money for the board for other things instead of waiting for months with no board.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #644 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 14:02:09 »

Please let me know if you get any updates from this, my deadline for reporting a problem is on the 9th. If we had updates I wouldn't feel like doing this but the lack of communication really bothers me and I'd rather use the money for the board for other things instead of waiting for months with no board.

I envy you guys. I missed my deadline on December 6. To be fair though, at the time Pear and just told us that it was shipped so I probably wouldn't have filed a dispute.

If someone in charge of this GB would simply chime in and let us know what's going on then all this panicking wouldn't be happening. At least try to get some information for us who have paid a large sum of money. This just feels like **** being ignored.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #645 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 00:44:26 »
What more of an update besides "it is stuck in customs for an unknown amount of time" do you want?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline graefeln

« Reply #646 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 02:52:06 »
What more of an update besides "it is stuck in customs for an unknown amount of time" do you want?

I think it's more that people want to hear it from someone like pear_voz and not some third-party...

Offline Atredl

« Reply #647 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 03:36:52 »
I asked pear directly if everything had been shipped to Zeal and that satisfied me. But when a month later Zeal says that he hasn't even heard from pear about the shipment then I start to worry. I'd hope that when you expect someone to receive a large shipment that you would let them know.

Offline hanoipho

« Reply #648 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 06:28:23 »

At least someone who run this GB should come here and say something to us. No one likes waiting in silence.

Offline stillzman

« Reply #649 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 08:18:03 »

I asked pear directly if everything had been shipped to Zeal and that satisfied me. But when a month later Zeal says that he hasn't even heard from pear about the shipment then I start to worry. I'd hope that when you expect someone to receive a large shipment that you would let them know.