Author Topic: [GB] Weaven 60% Housing ROUND 2 [In Production]  (Read 255072 times)

Offline spanyam

• Enjoy the gift of life!
Re: [GB] Weaven 60% Housing ROUND 2 [In Production]
« Reply #650 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 16:01:58 »
Any update on this? Been another week since the last post. Pear_voz or bazh?
SKCM Orange ALPS on Infinity 60% bent-metal case w/ hasu ALPS64 PCB and PBT blank DSA caps | KBP V60 w/ Matias Quiet Linears | IBM Model M | QFR w/ MX Blues

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #651 on: Wed, 11 January 2017, 17:27:43 »
nothing via paypal dispute, curious if anyones been able to contact anyone besides zeal for this buy at all

Offline hanoipho

« Reply #652 on: Wed, 11 January 2017, 18:29:02 »
nothing via paypal dispute, curious if anyones been able to contact anyone besides zeal for this buy at all

Pear_vn.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #653 on: Wed, 11 January 2017, 23:15:38 »
Sent Bazh an e-mail but no reply yet.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #654 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 23:09:15 »
Hey guys, Good news! Like I said in the Lustro thread, I just had a nice chat with bazh. I'm one of the participants in the group buy so I'm on the same boat as many of you, and I have a quite an order. Bazh just came back from the Holidays, and he should be shipping out NA orders to zeal soon. It's moving forward! A little more patience and we'll all get our 60% goodies :)

Bazh will be available on GH later today.

Offline oatsbagotes

« Reply #655 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 23:21:39 »
Thanks for the update sherry and bazh glad this is moving forward. Hope foggyflute is doing well with his health :thumb:

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #656 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 07:39:51 »
Hi friends,

Sorry I just come back from my holiday trip despite stuffs not getting done yet because the trip is planned months ahead.

As for the last time I post, pear_voz did come and help but he didn't get enough time and still have business with his own company so he had to leave soon. Good thing all the boxes then have been moved to new place just waiting to be transfered to the post office.

Here's 2 large box, one of which will go straight to Zeal. Other is for Sherry order and non-CONUS order.

Since pear_voz has left for his hometown, we've been looking for some one to hire to complete the shipping stuff. You know it's not like I just hire some random guy since this is a large number of keyboard with (relatively) high value so. Anyway, we had one will do it.  The boxes now currently sit at our friend's office, who also have been out of town because he's on an Intel's event for PC modding, which took places some days ago and now they're on special trip after-event. Expecting him to come back in the next couple of days then we can proceed. Also, pear_voz will continue to handling more directly than I will since he's closer thus the timezone would be more appropriate to work on the matter.

Please I know this is unacceptable that the buy is way too long now, but please believe in us. This is a very unfortunate situation we have and I, as some one who just start to get into the market, is very frustrated right now, kinda panic. We will deliver our products as promised since there's no reason the product won't come to you, it's just a matter of bad luck keep happening. I have to work out everything remotely so things just not going as smooth as I thought it would be.

We're definitely moving forward as we're still keyboard lovers and still have many more things we want to do up our sleeves. We'll sort this out at our best for the moment.

Again this is beyond embarrassing, I'm deeply sorry everyone affected by the delay for the inconvenience, hope you understand the situation I am currently in. Please have faith in us that we're doing everything to deliver these buys.

Bazh
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline graefeln

« Reply #657 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 08:02:05 »
Hi friends,

Sorry I just come back from my holiday trip despite stuffs not getting done yet because the trip is planned months ahead.

As for the last time I post, pear_voz did come and help but he didn't get enough time and still have business with his own company so he had to leave soon. Good thing all the boxes then have been moved to new place just waiting to be transfered to the post office.

Show Image

Show Image

Here's 2 large box, one of which will go straight to Zeal. Other is for Sherry order and non-CONUS order.

Since pear_voz has left for his hometown, we've been looking for some one to hire to complete the shipping stuff. You know it's not like I just hire some random guy since this is a large number of keyboard with (relatively) high value so. Anyway, we had one will do it.  The boxes now currently sit at our friend's office, who also have been out of town because he's on an Intel's event for PC modding, which took places some days ago and now they're on special trip after-event. Expecting him to come back in the next couple of days then we can proceed. Also, pear_voz will continue to handling more directly than I will since he's closer thus the timezone would be more appropriate to work on the matter.

Please I know this is unacceptable that the buy is way too long now, but please believe in us. This is a very unfortunate situation we have and I, as some one who just start to get into the market, is very frustrated right now, kinda panic. We will deliver our products as promised since there's no reason the product won't come to you, it's just a matter of bad luck keep happening. I have to work out everything remotely so things just not going as smooth as I thought it would be.

We're definitely moving forward as we're still keyboard lovers and still have many more things we want to do up our sleeves. We'll sort this out at our best for the moment.

Again this is beyond embarrassing, I'm deeply sorry everyone affected by the delay for the inconvenience, hope you understand the situation I am currently in. Please have faith in us that we're doing everything to deliver these buys.

Bazh

I am confused. If stuff still hasn't shipped to NA, why did pear_voz tell multiple people (myself included) that it already had?

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #658 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 08:15:53 »
Hi friends,

Show Image

Show Image

Bazh

I am confused. If stuff still hasn't shipped to NA, why did pear_voz tell multiple people (myself included) that it already had?
He got overconfident that after his leaving the boxes will get shipped right the day after, turned out it got stuck.

And honestly speaking we were like panic to rush things up so he did over claim it. I myself thought the "US box" had been shipped too.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline mll8394

• I regret joining this hobby :/
« Reply #659 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 20:54:49 »
Hey bazh. Is there chance for round 3 to happen in the future? Perhaps this year again? :)
"Converting Oxygen into CO2 24/7"

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #660 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 03:37:10 »
If anyone wants to sell their spot, pm me on here or on reddit with the same username  :thumb:

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #661 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 03:55:30 »
If anyone wants to sell their spot, pm me on here or on reddit with the same username  :thumb:

I PMd you on reddit. Please answer ASAP
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #662 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 02:39:41 »
If anybody wants my WKL Weaven slot, please pm me. My slot is Grey/Red/Gold WKL Weaven. Thanks

Offline spanyam

« Reply #663 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 13:58:45 »
Anyone want to swap orders with me? I have a Black long, Gold short, Red feet in preparation for the Amazing Chocolatier. I want to see if I can swap it for a Weaven in the color scheme of GMK Carbon.
SKCM Orange ALPS on Infinity 60% bent-metal case w/ hasu ALPS64 PCB and PBT blank DSA caps | KBP V60 w/ Matias Quiet Linears | IBM Model M | QFR w/ MX Blues

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #664 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 04:27:47 »
Holiday break:

We will take a small break for this is the time of Lunar New Year holidays, expecting to be 1 week long from this Friday.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Atredl

« Reply #665 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 12:35:47 »
We eagerly await the resumed shipment after the New Year celebrations.

Offline GiveCandyy

« Reply #666 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 05:11:15 »
yet to receive an invoice to pay for shipping  :))
I wish it wasn't soon

Offline Atredl

« Reply #667 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 11:33:02 »
Any update now that CNY is over?

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #668 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 01:33:02 »
Hi,

The last few days I've been reevaluating the options since I still didn't feel like hand over the process to some one who's not much familiar with the GB concept and this forum. So I think I would ask for help for sorting and handling from people on here (and in the US).  The idea is to ship the whole parcel with all of your case to the proxy so he can help me double check on the sorting and then shipping.I already in talk with Sherraton (Originative) about this and he agreed to help. I haven't asked Zeal (as the original planned proxy for the GB) yet because I felt like the extra work is just too much to ask for, dude has been awesome supporting us from the start. :D

If you're all ok with the new solution then I'll proceed. Then the shipping scene is:

- NA orders will pay parts of VN-US and US domestic shipping fee as planned before.
- non-NA orders will only pay from-US shipping fee, the VN-US fee of these orders are on us.

Please tell me your opinion on the matter, would you be okay with this, and would you be okay if we go with this with Sherraton?
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Atredl

[GB] Weaven 60% Housing ROUND 2 [In Production]
« Reply #669 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 01:51:20 »
Hi,

The last few days I've been reevaluating the options since I still didn't feel like hand over the process to some one who's not much familiar with the GB concept and this forum. So I think I would ask for help for sorting and handling from people on here (and in the US).  The idea is to ship the whole parcel with all of your case to the proxy so he can help me double check on the sorting and then shipping.I already in talk with Sherraton (Originative) about this and he agreed to help. I haven't asked Zeal (as the original planned proxy for the GB) yet because I felt like the extra work is just too much to ask for, dude has been awesome supporting us from the start. :D

If you're all ok with the new solution then I'll proceed. Then the shipping scene is:

- NA orders will pay parts of VN-US and US domestic shipping fee as planned before.
- non-NA orders will only pay from-US shipping fee, the VN-US fee of these orders are on us.

Please tell me your opinion on the matter, would you be okay with this, and would you be okay if we go with this with Sherraton?

Would Sherraton be charging us for the VN to US shipping or would that be through you? I ask because I live very close to Originative and might be able to pick mine up. I also don't want to cause too many headaches though.

The less time it spends in the hands of USPS/Fedex/UPS/DHL the better.
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 February 2017, 02:38:36 by Atredl »

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #670 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 02:56:16 »
Hi,

Would Sherraton be charging us for the VN to US shipping or would that be through you? I ask because I live very close to Originative and might be able to pick mine up. I also don't want to cause too many headaches though.

Sherry told me he only ship the case and take money from me so I guess I'll be the one to send invoice after all.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Atredl

[GB] Weaven 60% Housing ROUND 2 [In Production]
« Reply #671 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 03:03:51 »
Hi,

Sherry told me he only ship the case and take money from me so I guess I'll be the one to send invoice after all.

In that case, it would be too complicated to do the local pickup. I'm all for Sherraton doing the shipping though.

Please let us know what you decide as soon as you can. Those of us that have Zeal holding orders for us will have to let him know.
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 February 2017, 03:06:10 by Atredl »

Offline sairex

« Reply #672 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 03:13:00 »
That's fine with me, although it's not exactly clear why we have to change proxies. Whatever gets the boards to the correct place.

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #673 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 03:19:07 »
That's fine with me, although it's not exactly clear why we have to change proxies. Whatever gets the boards to the correct place.

Ah to clarify, it's because now we're not only need proxy but handling and double check on sorting. Honestly I can still ask Zeal to do it but it's extra work so I'm not sure, plus Sherry also already have order in this. Reason why change to Originative, second to that is that both of them are established vendor on here with good credibility, so I feel more confident in handling the situation to 1 of them.

But that's why I have to ask, will you be okay, otherwise I can ask other people, including Zeal, anyone in US in this buy feeling like can help me with this are welcome.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #674 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 04:19:47 »
The other option available is to let pear_voz continue with the handling/shipping since he plan to come to our place next week and this time he'll be able to stay for a month (that's what I've been told). If we go this route then everything would proceed as first planned (Zeal NA proxy, non-NA order shipping from Vietnam)
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Atredl

« Reply #675 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 10:24:17 »
The other option available is to let pear_voz continue with the handling/shipping since he plan to come to our place next week and this time he'll be able to stay for a month (that's what I've been told). If we go this route then everything would proceed as first planned (Zeal NA proxy, non-NA order shipping from Vietnam)

As long as everything gets sent to Sherraton I don't think there will be a problem. But if something is missing or damaged then it might be more of a hassle to get replacement parts over to him. I'm still voting for sending the parts to Sherraton though.

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #676 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 13:02:29 »
soooooo, will there be a R3??  ;D

Offline spanyam

« Reply #677 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 16:12:47 »

I vote for getting everything out of VN and into Originative's hands ASAP. It looks like a lot of the headache originates from the fact that it's really hard to get a handle of things when it's being done in VN. Getting it in a more controlled environment should help a lot.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #678 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:20:43 »
Can I get refund instead?

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #679 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 14:53:28 »
Can I get refund instead?

definitely, but it would be great if you can give us sometime to sort the handling/shipping out first then I can proceed on returned order :)
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #680 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 14:57:23 »

I vote for getting everything out of VN and into Originative's hands ASAP. It looks like a lot of the headache originates from the fact that it's really hard to get a handle of things when it's being done in VN. Getting it in a more controlled environment should help a lot.

Yeah the problem is sudden lacking of people whom I can trust to work on the GB atm, so handling over to someone with higher credibility to the community is something I would prefer to do rather than hiring random people that I don't have direct control to.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Quakemz

« Reply #681 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 05:13:18 »
I agree with getting into Sherry's hands ASAP. If all of the appropriate orders get to him, I trust him to be able to get everything out that needs to go out.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #682 on: Sat, 18 February 2017, 02:05:26 »
Can we please get it shipped to someone, or an update on who was chosen?

Offline axtran

« Reply #683 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 23:14:39 »
I recommend sending to the United States--we're going to incur an import cost bringing things into Canada, that the US isn't hit with.
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline graefeln

« Reply #684 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 03:10:03 »
He updated the Lustro thread on Saturday stating:

**** I forgot to update again. Sorry this week I has been working extra hours all week long so got not much time.

Hey from what I heard from both the GB thread looks like we will go ưith the Originative proxy route, I'm in talk with Sherry to finalize things and prepare to ship.

Expected to have the whole thing shipped to Sherry within 1-2 week.

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
« Reply #685 on: Sat, 25 February 2017, 12:23:50 »
i'm interested in buying someone's slot, if there's someone who want to sell it :D
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline spanyam

« Reply #686 on: Fri, 10 March 2017, 17:11:39 »
bazh, what's the update on the shipping? Have these gone to Originative yet?

Offline graefeln

« Reply #687 on: Sat, 11 March 2017, 04:12:34 »

Last "update" I have seen (from Sherry in the Lustro thread):

Participants,

I tried to get in touch with bazh the last couple of days. He said he would have it shipped this week on February 21st, but I have not gotten a reply from him since. I'll try to send an email to see what's up.

They seem to talk a bit more in that thread, so I recommend keeping an eye there as well (both should be shipping together last we heard).

Offline spanyam

« Reply #688 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 16:38:54 »

Last "update" I have seen (from Sherry in the Lustro thread):

Participants,

I tried to get in touch with bazh the last couple of days. He said he would have it shipped this week on February 21st, but I have not gotten a reply from him since. I'll try to send an email to see what's up.

They seem to talk a bit more in that thread, so I recommend keeping an eye there as well (both should be shipping together last we heard).

Thanks for that, I will track that thread as well.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #689 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 16:55:28 »
No updates for this.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #690 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 17:30:52 »
No updates for this.
When this ships are you guys gonna have some to sell on your site?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline Triviumtek Supporter

« Reply #691 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 02:38:55 »
Hi everyone, from now i will be the man who response for everything. Bazh was out of town for a while and he still not comeback so it's the reason he's not answer. Foggy is getting better and catching up with the work. Pear was assigned to work on the upcoming project. So the new shipping schedule will be the last day of this month, every order will be checked again and the process was done halfway. I will update everyday and answer your question asap, just send me a message. Thank you.

Offline Quakemz

« Reply #692 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 18:59:14 »
We'd appreciate a timestamp in this thread too, like you said you will be posting one to the Lustro thread tomorrow. We've gone through a lot of different people supposedly shipping these orders and a lot of time, so we're all a bit jaded, at this point. We all know GBs take forever, regardless of the initial timetime, but lack of communication is just as bad as delays, if not more so.

« Reply #693 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 01:15:30 »
Just arrived in HCMC late yesterday night, I will post a pic with keyboards and timestamp asap

« Reply #694 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 13:44:34 »
By the way, today was a very busy day but I'm glad to inform you that I've finished packing every keyboards and everything include weaven, lustro, extra parts...etc will be sent tomorrow morning. Thank you for joining Triviumtek GroupBuy.

Cheers,

Offline Atredl

« Reply #695 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 21:40:56 »
By the way, today was a very busy day but I'm glad to inform you that I've finished packing every keyboards and everything include weaven, lustro, extra parts...etc will be sent tomorrow morning. Thank you for joining Triviumtek GroupBuy.

Cheers,

Great news! Would it be too much trouble to get a picture of a shipping label or something like that? Nothing against you personally, it's just that last time we were told they were shipped they actually hadn't been. :X

« Reply #696 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 00:22:22 »

Cheers,

Great news! Would it be too much trouble to get a picture of a shipping label or something like that? Nothing against you personally, it's just that last time we were told they were shipped they actually hadn't been. :X
I will take a pic when I come to the office :D Just woke up so so late haha. The last time it stuck in Vietnam Custom but I believe that we've done all the paper work and now we are good to go :D

« Reply #697 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 12:08:28 »
Today is weekend so I can't get the tracking number though I've already shipped it to the courier. I will update on Monday :D

Offline spanyam

« Reply #698 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 13:18:47 »
Thank you for the updates. I look forward to both the timestamp and the tracking number.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #699 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 13:43:04 »
Hey guys,

I didn't get any tracking yet, but I got updates from both Bazh and Triviumtek that they will be shipping to me tomorrow.