Author Topic: [GB] Weaven 60% Housing ROUND 2 [In Production]  (Read 255050 times)

Offline Triviumtek Supporter

Re: [GB] Weaven 60% Housing ROUND 2 [In Production]
« Reply #750 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 03:40:33 »
Still no tracking?

Sherry has the boards but hasn't gotten to shipping them yet.

Thanks, but unfortunately I am in this side of the world, so there is no way sherry have my weaven
Just sent a pm about that :D every confirmed address will be shipped out today or tmr.

« Reply #751 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 03:42:34 »
Anw, what do you think abt this :3

Offline Damonskv

« Reply #752 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 04:02:57 »
Show Image

Is it R3 announcement? ;) you change top corner to for the decrease in free space on the perimeter?

« Reply #753 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 05:17:51 »
Show Image

Is it R3 announcement? ;) you change top corner to for the decrease in free space on the perimeter?
No, it's not R3 :D it's a concept of the new Spectal keyboard, a tenkeyless version of Weaven. And yes, the space between benzel to keycap will almost vanish

Offline Damonskv

« Reply #754 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 05:32:09 »
Show Image

No, it's not R3 :D it's a concept of the new Spectal keyboard, a tenkeyless version of Weaven. And yes, the space between benzel to keycap will almost vanish
Damn, didn't think to look at plate))) I did not notice that TKL :D

« Reply #755 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 05:44:13 »
We had few designs for weaven r3 but still not decided which one to go with. But I don't expect we run R3 sooner than August/September

Offline spanyam

• Enjoy the gift of life!
« Reply #756 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 11:27:59 »
Still no tracking?

Sherry has the boards but hasn't gotten to shipping them yet.

Thanks, but unfortunately I am in this side of the world, so there is no way sherry have my weaven

IIRC, we voted to have Sherry receive EVERYTHING, even international shipments, to get things into a more controlled environment. Unless that changed afterwards.
SKCM Orange ALPS on Infinity 60% bent-metal case w/ hasu ALPS64 PCB and PBT blank DSA caps | KBP V60 w/ Matias Quiet Linears | IBM Model M | QFR w/ MX Blues

Offline ricyuyc

« Reply #757 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 19:16:01 »
We had few designs for weaven r3 but still not decided which one to go with. But I don't expect we run R3 sooner than August/September
I hope 65% version would come out, would you consider to post vote post at IC board?

Offline jacky

« Reply #758 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 23:21:31 »
It`s cool :thumb:

« Reply #759 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 01:49:12 »
I hope 65% version would come out, would you consider to post vote post at IC board?
It will be an IC but I doubt the 65% will come out :(

Offline graefeln

« Reply #760 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 06:55:59 »
It looks like people in the Lustro thread are receiving their cases from Sherry. I was just wondering if anyone with a Weaven order had heard anything or gotten invoiced for shipping yet?

Offline Atredl

« Reply #761 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 09:23:05 »
It looks like people in the Lustro thread are receiving their cases from Sherry. I was just wondering if anyone with a Weaven order had heard anything or gotten invoiced for shipping yet?

I haven't gotten an invoice yet. I'm sure he'll get to them soon though.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #762 on: Wed, 26 April 2017, 15:42:44 »
Since some people have already gotten their lustros, will we be getting our invoices soon?

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #763 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 09:15:30 »
I think Sherry will start sending invoice soon
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #764 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 09:30:28 »
Still got no tracking
I like mechanical keyboards

« Reply #765 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 13:23:05 »
Still got no tracking
Pls wait for few days man, the keyboard was sent and we have a ton of receipts from a lot of couriers and we're unable to sort it now. The reason I haven't sent the payment request is I don't know how much does it cost to send yours, so just wait a bit, few peoples received their package but haven't pay the shipping fee because of this.

Offline spanyam

« Reply #766 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 15:34:52 »
Any update on shipping for Weavens within USA?
SKCM Orange ALPS on Infinity 60% bent-metal case w/ hasu ALPS64 PCB and PBT blank DSA caps | KBP V60 w/ Matias Quiet Linears | IBM Model M | QFR w/ MX Blues

Offline odd

« Reply #767 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 16:29:38 »
You said orders are open till March 30th but I don't see where to order. I missed round 1 and I do not want to miss round 2 since this is my "end game" 60% case.  :thumb:

Offline graefeln

« Reply #768 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 16:32:52 »
You said orders are open till March 30th but I don't see where to order. I missed round 1 and I do not want to miss round 2 since this is my "end game" 60% case.  :thumb:

That was May of last year. You've missed R2, but Sherry may have some up on his site after everything gets sorted (he may just have Lustro though, not sure).

Offline Quakemz

« Reply #769 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 07:17:02 »
Sherry does have them. He was taking care of Lustro first, then moving on to Weaven. I got tracking for my Weaven the other day, so expect your Weavens to ship soon if they haven't already! I had to pay a shipping invoice (total of $18.55). Anyways, I talked to Sherry recently, so do not worry, Weavens will be out VERY soon, if not already. :)

Offline mll8394

• I regret joining this hobby :/
« Reply #770 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 07:27:15 »
I feel the extras coming soon  ;D ;D ;D :)) :)) :))
"Converting Oxygen into CO2 24/7"

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #771 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 07:37:07 »
Still got no tracking
Pls wait for few days man, the keyboard was sent and we have a ton of receipts from a lot of couriers and we're unable to sort it now. The reason I haven't sent the payment request is I don't know how much does it cost to send yours, so just wait a bit, few peoples received their package but haven't pay the shipping fee because of this.

Please remind me when will I get tracking number of my package? And there is no way that my order went to Sherry, since I live in SEA, not USA

Offline spanyam

« Reply #772 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 13:50:14 »
Still got no tracking

Please remind me when will I get tracking number of my package? And there is no way that my order went to Sherry, since I live in SEA, not USA

I'm not sure if you had specifically requested differently, but from what I remember, it was decided that every single order (even orders outside of USA) will go to Sherry. This is because things were not in a controlled state in VN, as there was nobody there who could be relied upon to handle this group buy.

Based on the above, you should also be getting your tracking number from Sherry. Someone do correct me if I'm wrong.

And if it's of any consolation, I live in USA and have still not gotten my shipping invoice.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #773 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 14:00:44 »
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be invoicing the Weaven this week. Sorry about all the delays, but we have been handling our group buy fulfillment and finally have majority of it finished.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #774 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 19:17:51 »
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be invoicing the Weaven this week. Sorry about all the delays, but we have been handling our group buy fulfillment and finally have majority of it finished.

Sherry, is my order went to you as well?

Offline Khuya

« Reply #775 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 20:50:42 »
Got both Weaven and Lustro today, but didn't get the zealios switch or stab, anyone know if those come separately?

Offline Atredl

« Reply #776 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 21:07:40 »
Got both Weaven and Lustro today, but didn't get the zealios switch or stab, anyone know if those come separately?

Assuming you're in the US I'd imagine they'd come from Zeal. He had my order on hold then I messaged him about it once Weaven/Lustro arrived with Sherry.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #777 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 14:00:03 »
Hello fellas,

Thank you for your patience. I have invoiced a few of you. As for the rest, I'll mostly like you invoice you this weekend or early next week.

Sherry, is my order went to you as well?

I don't see your name on the list. Please pm me your name so I can confirm.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #778 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 12:57:08 »
I don't see your name on the list. Please pm me your name so I can confirm.

I sent you a PM the other day, just a little message to check if everything is okay with my order.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #779 on: Mon, 22 May 2017, 14:56:30 »
Hype bump. Fishing for an update (Shipping paid)

lol while typing this but before I checked my email, I got a tracking number.
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 May 2017, 14:59:52 by danielucf »

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #780 on: Mon, 22 May 2017, 20:34:43 »
Triviumtek please answer my pm

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #781 on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 02:20:54 »
Got mine, built it, and putting it together and avoiding the button on the bottom of my GH60 from pressing was damn year impossible.

Tried putting an O-ring over it but during assembly the O-ring inevitably moves when trying to piece it all together. I ended up just pull the little rubber button off of the bottom, I was still able to press it just not as easily however closing the case will no longer press it.

Anyone built this with GH60?
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 May 2017, 02:33:03 by danielucf »

Offline xandr

« Reply #782 on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 06:17:44 »
So, who is in charge of this whole thing now?

While I received my order in October, I got the wrong parts, because apparently me changing my order was only processed half. I ended up with black long sides and red shorts/feet instead of everything black. I contacted Bazh by PM back then and he said he'd try to get me the black parts, but it would take a while. I haven't heard from him since - tried PMing him a few weeks ago with no luck.

Alternatively, if someone has black short sides and feet and would rather want them in red, I'd be up for a trade. :)
Sprit 60% w/MX Clear in DuckMini V2 case | Matias Quiet Pro (office)

Offline Khuya

« Reply #783 on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 11:57:18 »
Want to check if anyone order switches in this GB got them yet?  I got the case a month ago but no switches.  Sherry said he doesn't have them and Pearlz said he sent them to Sherry, so I am at a loss here. 

So far:
1 year to received shipping invoice
1 month to receive incomplete items
1 month and still no idea who's holding my switches

Offline axtran

« Reply #784 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 09:37:47 »
Got mine, built it, and putting it together and avoiding the button on the bottom of my GH60 from pressing was damn year impossible.

Tried putting an O-ring over it but during assembly the O-ring inevitably moves when trying to piece it all together. I ended up just pull the little rubber button off of the bottom, I was still able to press it just not as easily however closing the case will no longer press it.

Anyone built this with GH60?

I did. You'll have to desolder the button to final assemble, and keep the button on to program. You can then set a hot key to put the board into boot loader mode.

So, who is in charge of this whole thing now?

While I received my order in October, I got the wrong parts, because apparently me changing my order was only processed half. I ended up with black long sides and red shorts/feet instead of everything black. I contacted Bazh by PM back then and he said he'd try to get me the black parts, but it would take a while. I haven't heard from him since - tried PMing him a few weeks ago with no luck.

Alternatively, if someone has black short sides and feet and would rather want them in red, I'd be up for a trade. :)

let me know if you'd sell the red ends!
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline Voiq

« Reply #785 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 16:42:09 »
Are there any extras available?  ;)

I'd love to be able to get my hands on one of these.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #786 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 19:41:03 »
I would like to give my order to you Voiq, but alas they never send my order.....

Offline Voiq

« Reply #787 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 20:37:44 »
I would like to give my order to you Voiq, but alas they never send my order.....

I'm very interested now  :cool:

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #788 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 20:43:09 »

I'm very interested now  :cool:

Please PM me for more info

Offline iNViSiBiLiTi

« Reply #789 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 02:06:28 »
Anyone have a sound test for one of these bad boys? Also is the plate soft or stiff? Wondering whether I should choose linears or ergo clears.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

60%: Prophet, GSKT-00 x2, Poly GSKT-00-Z, Weaven, Sangeo60, Unikorn R2.1, Ciel60

TKL: TGR Jane V2, Jane V2 CE, KFE, Noxary 280 S, Acrylic Unicorn, Igris V1, LZ-GHv2

Bulgogi Board (VA104M), Belle En Rose

Offline Atredl

« Reply #790 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 02:25:50 »
Anyone have a sound test for one of these bad boys? Also is the plate soft or stiff? Wondering whether I should choose linears or ergo clears.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I can tell you in a few days. Finally got my shipping notification from Sherry. 

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #791 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 10:01:41 »
Give me a minute.

|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #792 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 10:31:57 »

Both cameras I have tried to increase gain (increase the volume) in my quiet room which makes these sound louder than they are.  :'(

Other boards:
1. Weaven. Carbon fiber plate, 78g tactile Zealios with GMK keycaps. Foam inside
2. Leopold FC660M. MX Clears on steel plate. Thick PBT keycaps. Bitumen mat inside.
3. Clueboard. Matias Quiet Click on aluminum plate. Thin DCS profile ABS keycaps.
4. Duck Orion TKL. Vintage MX Clears on stainless steel plate. GMK

Quiet to loud (to my ears): Clueboard > Leopold > Orion > Weaven. Still not that loud and I'd say the Orion and the Weaven are really close in sound and not that bad compared to my Déck Legend for example. :P
It's just that most of my boards tend to be very quiet.
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline pon10

• looking at my keycaps..
« Reply #793 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 12:19:49 »
Show Image

How is this looking?  :)

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #794 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 12:59:50 »

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #795 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 13:02:43 »
peck peck peck peck  :))
Funnily enough I mostly us my left hand completely and my right hand only 3 fingers.

That and the missing spacebar really threw me for a loop. :))
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #796 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 13:58:23 »
peck peck peck peck  :))
Funnily enough I mostly us my left hand completely and my right hand only 3 fingers.

they still sound great  :thumb:

Offline axtran

« Reply #797 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 13:33:30 »

What color feet did you get? I have blue feet and wanted to see if you'd trade... ;)
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #798 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 15:06:11 »

What color feet did you get? I have blue feet and wanted to see if you'd trade... ;)

I have the dark grey ones. They look really cool together with the titanium
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline GiveCandyy

« Reply #799 on: Mon, 03 July 2017, 06:07:23 »
what happened to my pink one, never received an invoice or anything
I wish it wasn't soon