Author Topic: [IC] GMK Nordic Pine - Green Tea inspired, reasonable cost, high compatibility  (Read 34664 times)

Offline jal

• I can't believe it's not gravy!
Re: [IC] GMK Nordic Pine - Green Tea inspired, reasonable cost, high compatibility
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 16 September 2016, 12:02:26 »
- Winkey - I also don't like the Win10 logo, but I think it is one of those things where a small percentage really object to it while most others are neutral or mildly in favor. Informal poll: would people prefer Win10, Win98, a custom logo (e.g. stylized pine tree - extra cost for custom mold), CODE, or blank?

I think you're right about how the community falls. I'm one of the noisy objectors, but I'm not otherwise that picky. I'm fine with any of the non-MSFT-advertising-keys options - code, blank, or custom. Or diamonds, or something else. Anything that isn't OS-specific. (I'm not, my machines aren't, why should my keys be?)

Otherwise, really like the set. I'm likely in, even though I'm in on way too many sets at the moment already...

Offline Giorgio

Re: [IC] GMK Nordic Pine - Green Tea inspired, reasonable cost, high compatibility
« Reply #101 on: Fri, 16 September 2016, 12:54:52 »
I would like
Code, not CODE
because Alt and Ctrl aren't fully capitalised.

Offline Gosnat

« Reply #102 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 07:40:30 »
With nordic iso support i'm 100% in.

Offline My_Thoughts

Lots of potential here :)  Hope it goes ahead

Offline wilarseny

« Reply #104 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 13:36:24 »
Hi folks,

Sorry for the lack of updates - cross-country move and new job meant not nearly as much time for keyboard stuff as I had before.

I am inclined to either a) give this up, b) put it on hold for the foreseeable future, or c) hand it off to someone else interested in running it. Mostly, I feel the need for a highly compatible gray/black + green keyset is a bit less given the launch of GMK Terminal: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/5j65sx/buyinggmk_terminal_gb_announcement/. There are a lot of similarities between the sets in terms of colors and included keys, and it's being run by a good group of folks, so if you were interested in this set I highly encourage you to check that one out.

If you'd still like to run this set despite the existence of Terminal, and are interested in taking point on revising the kits, please send me a PM, and I'll loop you into the email exchanges I had with GMK involving colors and included keys.

Thanks,
w
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 December 2016, 13:44:06 by wilarseny »

Offline GentlemanShark

« Reply #105 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 13:47:05 »
Hi folks,

Sorry for the lack of updates - cross-country move and new job meant not nearly as much time for keyboard stuff as I had before.

I am inclined to either a) give this up, b) put it on hold for the foreseeable future, or c) hand it off to someone else interested in running it. Mostly, I feel the need for a highly compatible gray/black + green keyset is a bit less given the launch of GMK Terminal: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/5j65sx/buyinggmk_terminal_gb_announcement/. There are a lot of similarities between the sets in terms of colors and included keys, and it's being run by a good group of folks, so if you were interested in this set I highly encourage you to check that one out.

If you'd still like to run this set despite the existence of Terminal, and are interested in taking point on revising the kits, please send me a PM, and I'll loop you into the email exchanges I had with GMK involving colors and included keys.

Thanks,
w
I don't know man, but I might be willing to do a 0 profit run on it for kicks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Offline Myhr

Created an account just to say that I'd buy this in an heartbeat!

Offline TheNamesTy45

I think I'd be in for this. Been feeling nostalgic for the older Zelda games. Seems to tie in with my recent nostalgia kick.