Author Topic: [IC]JRIS75-Quick Disassembly&Adjustable Gasket Mount Keyboard GB is live Now  (Read 49958 times)

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your support and patience for the JRIS75 project. The GB will finally be launched within 3 days.
Please check the following GB information.

JRIS75 Group Buy Information

There are a lot of variations, please check it out carefully.

The pricing does not include any tax and shipping fee. Some vendors' prices may adjust slightly due to import tax and exchange rate,
but the total cost will be cheaper than ordering from the Mykeyclub website.

GB Time

February 25th,2023 to March 12th, 2023

Limited QTY

3k Limited QTY Worldwide for Faster and Better Delivery

Estimated Delivery

Start packing and sending to vendors and Mykeyclub direct customers in June 2023

Vendor List

Canada: Deskhero
South American: LatamKeys
Oceania: SwitchKeys
South Korea: Monstargear
Japan: Basekeys
Singapore: Kex Keyboards
Indonesia:KeebsMark
Thailand: NTCH Keys
Vietnam: MOKB STORE
Philippines:Zion Studios
Bangladesh: KeyB
Taiwan: 鍵盤好貴
Rest of the world: Mykeyclub

Please check the extracted GB info from the vendor you plan to order.

JRIS75 Information

Prototype photos

Render Album

Specifications:
Typing angle: 7°

Front height: 21 mm

Material: Full CNC 6063 aluminum

Both PCB and plate adopt flex cut design

QMK/VIA Supported(wired)

Support PCB stabilizers

Dimension: 325*142*39mm

Structure:PCB Gasket

Features:

1.New gasket mounting system ---3 installation ways for different hardness needs bring you three different typing experiences.
2.A more convenient quick disassembly design and adjustable quick disassembly force make your DIY process more convenient and fun.
3.Budget-friendly price, high performance, better-customized experience, and lower threshold allow everyone to experience higher-end customization.
4.Full CNC aluminum case, internal brass weight, enhancing the overall stability and sound performance.
5.Simple and clean design---continuing the dual-weight design of JRIS65 but Blank Back Weight.
6.Swap switch, rotary knob, Badge, and LED light sign assembly.
Give you define more possibilities and more individual and diverse appearance options to meet the cool trend needs.

The GB units will make some improvements compared to the prototype:

1.Add the alignment pins where the gasket silicone column is installed, so the internal will not move up or down after assembly.
2.Changed the per-key flex cut plate to a regular flex cut to avoid the PCB may hits the bottom case and improving the typing sound.
3.Include a Customized Masking Tape to mod the flex-cut PCB for a better typing sound.
4.Adjusting the hotswap PCB socket direction of the multi-layout Hotswap PCB to be compatible with the 6.25U and 7u
5.The two bottom-case foams will change one of them as no cut foam.
6.The GB unit of the Per key flex cut PCB will adopt the red line instead of the gold line.

What can you customize for JRIS75?

11 Case Options:

Purple&Black

White                                                                                               Milky-White

Pink                                                                                               Lilac

Silver                                                                                               Black

Orange&Black                                                                                   Grey&Black

Blue&Black                                                                                       Wind Red&Black

7 Weight Options:

Anodized Alu Weight:Black/Silver/Gold
PVD Mirror Stainless steel Weight: Black/Silver/Gold/Chroma

5 PCBs Options:

Flex Cut PCBs:

Multi layout Black core Hotswap&Solder PCB supports QMK/VIA

ANSI layout 5.2 Bluetooth Hotswap PCB supports LDN Software

BT PCB is cooperating with Li Dana. LDN’s PCB is famous in China because his PCBs are stable and qualified and use friendly.
It has its drive and software, which can edit the key mapping and layers. Please check the software driver interface here.
1. 8 devices can pair with at the same time, and it is easy to switch devices you want.
2. The power switch is on the PCB, easy to turn BT function on/ off.
3. The fastest response time is only 1.25ms
4. The polling rate for the BT PCB is 1ms/1000hz
5. The battery is 4400mA,  bigger battery compartment, more robust wireless mode range.

Note: We highly recommend using a PC/ POM/FR4 plate for BT PCB
because the Brass and ALU plate will have a little affection for connectivity.

Non-flex Cut PCB:

ANSI layout Black core Hotswap PCB with RGB Per Key, supports QMK/VIA

Per Key Flex Cut PCB( Add-ons only)

ANSI layout Black core Hotswap PCB with Per Key Flex Cut, supports QMK/VIA

The GB unit of the Per key flex cut PCB will adopt the red line instead of the gold line.

5 Plate Options:

Flex Cut Plates: FR4/ALU/Brass(Brass Plate Add-ons Only)

The regular FR4 plate is upgrading to the black core martial at the same price.

Non-flex Cut Plates: PC/POM

Plateless Build Options:
We highly suggest building plateless with solder PCB, 5mm extra plate foam
and bottom case foam.
The 5mm extra plate foam will bring a more soft typing feel, and the typing sound will be cleaner.
But without the 5mm plate foam, it will also work fine, and the typing feel and sound are very different.

What's in package?

1x Full CNC Aluminum Case
1x Brass internal weight
2 x Weights: Anodized Alu Weight/ Stainless steel PVD Weight
1 x PCB Hotswap/ Soldered/ Bluetooth
1x Plate (PC/ FR4/ Alu/POM)
2x Poron Case Foam
1x Poron Plate Foam
1x IXPE Foam
26x Gasket Silicone column
1xType-C Daughterboard
1x JST Cable
1 Set Anti-Shock Silicone Pad
1 Set of Footpad

Gift(will not send make-up or replacements)

1x Customized Carrying Case
1x Customized Type-C Cable
1x Silicone pad of battery compartment (Only for the wired version )
2x 2200mAh Battery(Only for the Bluetooth version)
1x Customized PVD Artisan keycaps
1x Aluminium Alloy Screwdriver with 2 replaceable bits
1x 2 in 1 Switch puller and Keycap puller
1x Customized Masking Tape(Fit the flex cuts in the PCB perfectly.)

Available Optional Extras:

PCB Kit(Hotswap/ Hotswap with RGB/ Soldered/ Bluetooth/Per Key Flex Cut PCB)
Plate (PC/ FR4/ Alu/POM/Brass)
Weight
PVD Protectors kit
Brass PVD Rotary Knob: Snowflake/ Four-leaf Clover/ Flower/Blank
Brass PVD Badge: Iris/ Leaf / Butterfly/Blank
Brass PVD LED Light Sign

Review List

Keybored--White with PVD Glod + Wrist Rest

Switch and Click--Milky-White with PVD Chroma + Wrist Rest

:3ildcat--Pink with PVD Chroma + Wrist Rest

alexotos--Purple&Black with PVD Silver

nearLucid--Silver with PVD Chroma

Yo_keebs--Lilac with PVD Chroma

bored bear--Pink with PVD Silver

mmorpg.com--Wine Red&Black with PVD Gold

prototypist--Purple&Black with PVD Chroma

Mecha Store--Lilac with PVD Chroma

kittykatmechkey--Purple&Black with PVD Silver

Rx003--Wine Red&Black with PVD Silver

There some issue with the prototype, but no worries, the GB units will be fixed.

Mykeyclub Team

We are a platform that integrates creativity and innovative design, helping more studios join this hobby community and bringing more fun and cool products to you guys.
Please participate in our MKC family for more discussions and future updates.

Best Wishes

Mykeyclub Team
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 February 2023, 03:13:23 by Mykeyclub »

Offline aicyborg

Re: [IC] JRIS75 - Quick Disassembly and Adjustable PCB Gasket Mount Structure
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 24 November 2022, 23:29:40 »
Not for me because you've dropped hotswap ISO, despite the fact on the Jris65 you had it so evidently can do it and already have the engineering done for the PCB.

Hotswap ISO is available on the QK75 which you're directly competing with, so maybe reconsider? It's fine if I need a different PCB but please don't treat ISO like second class.

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 25 November 2022, 05:34:47 »
Well done guys , board looks great, fantastic price and most importantly great layout. I prefer this layout to the exploded one so this design is working for me. When would be your earliest convenience to be take my money?
piggy60 red upgraded PVD w/ GMK umka zaku | tiramisuit w/ GMK noire JWK silk emerald | mr.suit black/chrome glossy chamfers w/ GMK minimal cow POM stem | jelly epoch w/ SA oblivion zaku | mode80 deco w/ gmk boneyard alpaca | mode 80 imperial with ePBT origami alpaca| MODE80 viridian /w CRP boba LT | RAMA thermal kuro w/ GMK muted 2 pewter | BBox60 C64 wih marshmellows and c64 keycaps | MODE Sonnet green /w MW voynich gateron ink box pink

Offline BigGirthy

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 25 November 2022, 22:19:55 »
Here are some of my thoughts and opinions on the aesthetics that I’d like to pass along for consideration. I’ll be following the progress on this design closely.

Layout:  Excellent choice! This layout for a 75% is very pleasing to the eye because it’s highly symmetric and has clean lines.

Visible weight accent:  The thicker hexagon in the middle isn’t consistent with the clean lines of the top layout and the bottom weight. A simpler rectangle with a single thickness like what was done on the JRIS65 would be more cohesive and elegant.

Weight fonts:  My sense from the JRIS65 IC and from some comments here is that changing the script font on the bottom would appeal to a wider audience. The other issue is the font pictured on the internal weight is mismatched with that used on the bottom. I’d remove the bottom font altogether (leave it blank) or replace it with the font/logo used on the internal weight render.

Knob: Please offer a blank knob or provide exact dimensions so we can buy a third party blank knob.

Thanks for reading!

Offline Tokyo-65

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 27 November 2022, 18:19:28 »
Thank you, thank you, thank you for NOT following every other 75% that has come out recently with an exploded layout. Looking forward to it.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 27 November 2022, 19:47:21 »
Well done guys , board looks great, fantastic price and most importantly great layout. I prefer this layout to the exploded one so this design is working for me. When would be your earliest convenience to be take my money?
Our group buy may start at the end of December or the beginning of January, you can follow our discord, we will update the latest news in it.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 November 2022, 18:58:36 by Mykeyclub »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 27 November 2022, 22:42:43 »
Not for me because you've dropped hotswap ISO, despite the fact on the Jris65 you had it so evidently can do it and already have the engineering done for the PCB.

Hotswap ISO is available on the QK75 which you're directly competing with, so maybe reconsider? It's fine if I need a different PCB but please don't treat ISO like second class.

We understand your point, and we don't treat ISO as second-class. We also want to make this happen like Jris65 to meet more customers' needs, but the current PCB is very difficult to support both ASIN and ISO layouts.  And we will discuss this again. Thank you for your suggestion.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 28 November 2022, 10:25:27 »
Here are some of my thoughts and opinions on the aesthetics that I’d like to pass along for consideration. I’ll be following the progress on this design closely.

Layout:  Excellent choice! This layout for a 75% is very pleasing to the eye because it’s highly symmetric and has clean lines.

Visible weight accent:  The thicker hexagon in the middle isn’t consistent with the clean lines of the top layout and the bottom weight. A simpler rectangle with a single thickness like what was done on the JRIS65 would be more cohesive and elegant.

Weight fonts:  My sense from the JRIS65 IC and from some comments here is that changing the script font on the bottom would appeal to a wider audience. The other issue is the font pictured on the internal weight is mismatched with that used on the bottom. I’d remove the bottom font altogether (leave it blank) or replace it with the font/logo used on the internal weight render.

Knob: Please offer a blank knob or provide exact dimensions so we can buy a third party blank knob.

Thanks for reading!
Thank you so much for your sincere suggestion. We will discuss this with the team.

Offline aicyborg

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 29 November 2022, 16:49:23 »
We understand your point, and we don't treat ISO as second-class. We also want to make this happen like Jris65 to meet more customers' needs, but the current PCB is very difficult to support both ASIN and ISO layouts.  And we will discuss this again. Thank you for your suggestion.

I don't understand why it'd be hard to do when you have literally already done it on the JRIS65, but I'll drop that issue. If you have to, could you do an ISO-specific PCB instead? It'd be really nice. :thumb:

Offline alper_maestro

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 29 November 2022, 18:05:53 »
Looks nice and I'm seeing some elements from the QK75 board.
Please consider blank Knob and badges also or with other more subtile design.

« Last Edit: Thu, 01 December 2022, 04:30:01 by alper_maestro »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 29 November 2022, 20:09:11 »

I don't understand why it'd be hard to do when you have literally already done it on the JRIS65, but I'll drop that issue. If you have to, could you do an ISO-specific PCB instead? It'd be really nice. :thumb:
Thanks again for your suggestion. We are still discussing adding the Hotswap PCB that supports the ISO layout. We will keep this updated. JRIS75 is more difficult to line the PCB compatible with both layouts like JRIS65. Please understand if we can do this way to meet more customers' needs. We will do it. Thanks

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 30 November 2022, 21:14:47 »
Thank you, thank you, thank you for NOT following every other 75% that has come out recently with an exploded layout. Looking forward to it.
Welcome aboard :)

Offline alper_maestro

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 01 December 2022, 04:29:51 »
What is the total weight of the board? (When fully build or barebone)

Offline ThatDudeLou

« Reply #13 on: Sat, 03 December 2022, 09:29:55 »
Interesting, it uses the catchball system like in the Matrix Corsa. Thats pretty cool.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 04 December 2022, 20:25:23 »
Interesting, it uses the catchball system like in the Matrix Corsa. Thats pretty cool.

Offline lvl2cow

« Reply #15 on: Sun, 04 December 2022, 20:35:53 »
catch ball system is a NUT

Offline feralfoo

• Software developer and mech keyboard nut
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 05 December 2022, 05:43:38 »
Any chance of multiple hardness levels for the gasket silicone columns? This way you can not only change the typing experience by increasing/decreasing the number of columns, but also changing the hardness of the columns themselves.

Thoughts?
HHKB Pro JP + Hasu controller, Realforce RF87U55G, G60 Retro, QK65

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 05 December 2022, 19:55:01 »
Any chance of multiple hardness levels for the gasket silicone columns? This way you can not only change the typing experience by increasing/decreasing the number of columns, but also changing the hardness of the columns themselves.

Thoughts?
Yes, the gasketed silicone columns will have three hardness levels.You can adjust the hardness by increasing/decreasing the number of columns.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 05 December 2022, 19:56:01 »

Thoughts?
There is only only one hardness level for the gasket silicone columns for the moment. Your thought is very interesting, and we will discuss this.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 08 December 2022, 20:31:32 »

Hello, I am glad to tell you that we have overcome the technical difficulties and now the Hotswap PCB supports ISO layout.

Offline alper_maestro

I just looked at the product page on your website. It is not clear to me whether all pcb options comes with per-key RGB or only 1 version of it. Suppose I want the hotswap bluetooth version, is that also per-key RGB? And does the bluetooth version also have QMK/VIA support (via cable)?

I have asked before but have not had a response to date, what is the total weight of this board?

Can we expect more videos also from famous youtubers?

Thanks in advance.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 09 December 2022, 07:32:38 »
More

Hello, I am glad to tell you that we have overcome the technical difficulties and now the Hotswap PCB supports ISO layout.

Another killer feature accomplished, for another killer product for the current market!
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline aicyborg

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 10 December 2022, 00:04:59 »

Thank you for that. I now have no choice but to buy one, which is good because I wanted to anyway.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Thanks for the support.

Offline alper_maestro

Thanks for the support.

Hi, can you check my last post and please answer my questions? Thanks in advance.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Only one PCB comes with per-key RGB, and the BT PCB does not come with per-key RGB and only supports LDN software.

Yes, you can expect more videos also from famous YouTubers.

The total weight is about 2KG before built and 2.5 kg after built.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Thanks for the support.

Hi, can you check my last post and please answer my questions? Thanks in advance.
Only one PCB comes with per-key RGB, and the BT PCB does not come with per-key RGB and only supports LDN software.

Offline alper_maestro

Thanks for the support.

Thanks for your reply and answers.

Is there a specific reason why only 1 PCB comes with per-key RGB? Because it would be more convenient if both hotswap options had the same RGB functions and support. So that you can choose to have one with BT support or only wired.  Can you give more background information about that? :)

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Because of some production reasons and the PCB warranty, we cannot offer Per-key RGB for all PCBs. Hope you can understand. Thanks.

Offline Oni74

Great layout, great options, great pricing. Very much interested in this.

One feedback: it would be great if the blue case can be darker - a deep navy is preferred over the lighter shade represented in the renders.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Thanks for your suggestion.

Offline alper_maestro

Great layout, great options, great pricing. Very much interested in this.

One feedback: it would be great if the blue case can be darker - a deep navy is preferred over the lighter shade represented in the renders.

Thanks for your reply. Definitely interested in this board. One feedback only; isn't the height of the front a bit too high from an ergonomic point of view? It says 22mm where most boards stay just under 2cm. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Offline moh18one

Wonder why the front height and typing angle are increased in this model, which is quite unfortunate. :(

Offline Abraham

;D :llama: take my wallet

Offline rondg

Wonder why the front height and typing angle are increased in this model, which is quite unfortunate. :(

I suspect that the mounting style of this one is the reason why. It's very different from the 65

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Thanks for your feedback. 22 mm includes the footpad, and one primary reason is the Quick Disassembly Structure.
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 December 2022, 01:35:44 by Mykeyclub »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
;D :llama: take my wallet
Thanks for your support.

Offline Ikeygai Designs

that led badge is LIT!

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Thank you for your supports.
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 December 2022, 05:18:40 by Mykeyclub »

Offline Mykeeb

Looks sick!

Offline alper_maestro

I saw your update in the first post .

Will the RGB per key added to all PCB options or am I mistaken?

Also one suggestion:

For the visible weight accent: The thicker hexagon in the middle isn’t consistent with the clean lines of the top layout and the bottom weight. A simpler [rectangle] design would be more elegant.. Also it must match the bottom weight color. So if you choose PVD Chroma Weight for example, the visible weight accent must be the same color.

« Last Edit: Wed, 04 January 2023, 10:56:19 by alper_maestro »

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
how thick is the PCB? 1.6 or 1.2mm?

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub

Also one suggestion:

For the visible weight accent: The thicker hexagon in the middle isn’t consistent with the clean lines of the top layout and the bottom weight. A simpler [rectangle] design would be more elegant.. Also it must match the bottom weight color. So if you choose PVD Chroma Weight for example, the visible weight accent must be the same color.
The RGB per key is not added to all PCB. Only one kind of PCB comes with the per-key RGB.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
how thick is the PCB? 1.6 or 1.2mm?
1.2MM pcb

Offline alper_maestro

Also one suggestion:

The RGB per key is not added to all PCB. Only one kind of PCB comes with the per-key RGB.

Thanks for clarifying :)

where are we about currently with the process and when can we see a real working unit on youtube?

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub

Also one suggestion:

Thanks for clarifying :)

where are we about currently with the process and when can we see a real working unit on youtube?
You can expect to watch the review videos at the end of January or early February.