Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

Feature Requests

<< < (147/147)

pixelpusher:

--- Quote from: Itsoktolikemxbrown on Thu, 25 August 2022, 02:37:03 ---Would be nice if posts could be sorted by the date of the first post (instead of date of last post). Would be useful for ICs as then I'd be able to see ICs in a chronological order instead of scrolling through new replies trying to remember if I've seen this IC already.

--- End quote ---

Strange, that is the default behavior when I click on a topic.  Maybe you have "show most recent posts a the top" selected.  Check setting in Profile> Account Settings > Look and Layout (on the left menu)

Adelscott:

--- Quote from: Itsoktolikemxbrown on Thu, 25 August 2022, 02:37:03 ---Would be nice if posts could be sorted by the date of the first post (instead of date of last post). Would be useful for ICs as then I'd be able to see ICs in a chronological order instead of scrolling through new replies trying to remember if I've seen this IC already.

--- End quote ---

You can but there's no shortcut for it on the UI :

IC : https://geekhack.org/index.php?board=132.0;sort=first_post;desc

GB : https://geekhack.org/index.php?board=70.0;sort=first_post;desc

Rhienfo:
For the ultimate profile, I think a section to a list of your keyboards cool be a good, I know people usually put in their signature but I think having it on my profile would also be good.

blondie:
It used to be when viewing unread topics since my last visit, I would see multiple pages' worth of them. Now it is just one page. This makes it too easy to miss topics if I don't constantly check every hour or two (day and night!). Please allow for multiple pages' worth of unread topics again.

Update:
I might be mistaken. Maybe I need to be clicking on the button to show all unread posts. I will confirm later when enough unread posts arrive which would warrant a second page.

Confirmed, I left all the message unread and it eventually spilled over onto multiple pages. No issue here thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version