geekhack Marketplace > The Keyboard Company

Filco Convertible 2 review

(1/3) > >>

wsjudd:
Hey guys! We just published a review of the Filco Convertible 2, after I had my first hands-on time with it. You can check out the full review on our blog; here's a teaser...

--- Quote ---Today, like many days, I’m writing a lengthy article on a full-size Filco keyboard. I’m hitting around 80 words per minute, lovingly listing specifications and technical tips. Normally I’d be at home, but today I’m on the train – and I’m typing on my phone wirelessly. The keyboard I’m using isn’t a standard Filco; it’s the Convertible 2. It’s called the Convertible because it can work like a traditional USB keyboard when a wire is plugged in, but it’ll just as happily connect to a phone, tablet or laptop over Bluetooth when you’re sitting on the couch or on the move.
--- End quote ---

http://www.keyboardco.com/blog/index.php/2015/04/filco-convertible-2-hands-on-review/

i3oilermaker:
Sold

wsjudd:

--- Quote from: i3oilermaker on Wed, 22 April 2015, 11:34:38 ---Sold

--- End quote ---

Right on, thank you!

i3oilermaker:
Of all the keyboards I have tried my 2 favorites are my Filco and my KBTalkingPro - this seems like the perfect marriage of the two.

wsjudd:
Makes sense. Let us know what you think of the keyboard once you've had time to test it out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version