Author Topic: ROY MOORE vs DOUG JONES  (Read 15036 times)

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
ROY MOORE vs DOUG JONES
« on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 11:09:37 »
WHO DO YOU THINK'S GOING TO WIN IN THE ALABAMA SENATE RACE?
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
Re: ROY MOORE vs DOUG JONES
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 11:14:14 »
It's Alabama, so whichever one of those guys is more racist will win.

This is what the southern strategy looks like one generation later.

Personally I'm going to enjoy watching Roy Moore finish the work that Trump started in destroying the republican party.

Lay in your bed, *****es!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 11:17:18 »

finish the work that Trump Reagan started in destroying the republican party.

Fixed that for you.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 11:19:52 »

Personally I'm going to enjoy watching Roy Moore finish the work that Trump started in destroying the republican party.

Here's a good open-ended question for you:

What is your definition of the word "racist"? What aspects of Jones and Moore do you consider to meet that definition?
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 11:52:36 »
I actually pretty amazed an exposed pedo is still running.... and winning. People really are stupid. Remember when a weird scream was enough to ruin your career? Trump really set a standard for scumbagas and illegal behavior to be accepted.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 12:03:29 »
I actually pretty amazed an exposed pedo is still running.... and winning. People really are stupid. Remember when a weird scream was enough to ruin your career? Trump really set a standard for scumbagas and illegal behavior to be accepted.

they're not stupid, they're protecting their white christian majority.  hey, I don't condone it, but if I had no marketable skills I might be clinging to that too.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 12:04:28 »
THE DEAN SCREAM!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 12:11:57 »

Reverse-racism!!

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 12:16:47 »
This is the first thing that pops up in my mind when I hear "Alabama" ...

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 12:20:11 »
This is the first thing that pops up in my mind when I hear "Alabama" ...

hahahaha

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 13:33:57 »
I'm not sure that negatively stereotyping Alabama and its constituents is helpful discourse. I wonder why it's okay to broad-brush certain groups of people when it's unacceptable, and at times criminal to generalize about others.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 13:43:16 »
I'm not sure that negatively stereotyping Alabama and its constituents is helpful discourse. I wonder why it's okay to broad-brush certain groups of people when it's unacceptable, and at times criminal to generalize about others.

They're called "Democrats".

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 13:54:01 »
Stereotypes aside - It is a fact Alabama is about 85% retards. Just look at their sports fans, you expect those animals NOT to vote for a racist pedophile?

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 13:55:31 »
You're right, I'm sorry.  Roy Moore is a perfectly respectable candidate, even though he was removed from the bench twice for ignoring the law.  The people who send him to Washington will surely be doing the nation a great service, and not simply electing a deeply flawed man because he attacks the right groups (homosexuals and mexicans). /s
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 December 2017, 13:59:42 by metalliqaz »

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 13:55:44 »
Stereotypes aside - It is a fact Alabama is about 85% retards. Just look at their sports fans, you expect those animals NOT to vote for a racist pedophile?

Do you have any scientific evidence to back that up? How do you know that the people of Alabama are any less intelligent than the people where you live?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 13:59:55 »

Do you have any scientific evidence to back that up? How do you know that the people of Alabama are any less intelligent than the people where you live?

Spent some time in Bama, it's basically another country. Most of the people outside of the city areas are completely ****ed mutants with weird grey skin, crinkled overbite jaws, and they speak some language that seems to be a cross between broken English and the noises a dog makes when it's sleeping. Maybe there's something in the water down there...

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 14:01:05 »

What, other than Roy Moore?  Here's a fresh one: http://www.newsweek.com/alabama-un-poverty-environmental-racism-743601

And do your own research, troll.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 14:06:03 »

What, other than Roy Moore?  Here's a fresh one: http://www.newsweek.com/alabama-un-poverty-environmental-racism-743601

Roy Moore is but one person. And "environmental racism" is nothing but ambiguity straight out of the left wing playbook. You have yet to show the public any credible evidence to back up your claim. And I know why - it's false! The real "retard" is you, not the population of another state! Hahahahaha!

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 14:08:56 »

Roy Moore is but one person. And "environmental racism" is nothing but ambiguity straight out of the left wing playbook. You have yet to show the public any credible evidence to back up your claim. And I know why - it's false! The real "retard" is you, not the population of another state! Hahahahaha!

Ignoring facts, right out of the right wing playbook.  CHECK AND MATE

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 14:17:05 »

Spent some time in Bama, it's basically another country. Most of the people outside of the city areas are completely ****ed mutants with weird grey skin, crinkled overbite jaws, and they speak some language that seems to be a cross between broken English and the noises a dog makes when it's sleeping. Maybe there's something in the water down there...

lulul

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 14:18:12 »

I heard it's only the low income hick communities which 'behave' different.   

But overall, if you go to any low income communities ANYWHERE,  all these people have educational gaps behind their less optimal social, economic, or political choices.

Doesn't make them bad people, but they are not programmed for the same environment.  They're programmed to survive where they are.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 14:18:57 »

But overall, if you go to any low income communities ANYWHERE,  all these people have educational gaps behind their less optimal social, economic, or political choices.

Doesn't make them bad people, but they are not programmed for the same environment.  They're programmed to survive where they are.

Exactly, we have white trash, they have #BlackLivesMatter..

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 14:21:03 »

I'm not ignoring as many facts as you are. And, by the way, if you disagree with anything I say, you're a racist! GET WINDOWS 98!

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 14:23:34 »

That's fine and all, and they are free to do what they want.  But now they're exporting this crap to the rest of the country.

In my line of work I have interacted with a bunch of engineers out of Huntsville who seem totally cool.  But they don't make up the majority, it would seem.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 14:24:28 »

I'm not ignoring as many facts as you are. And, by the way, if you disagree with anything I say, you're a racist! GET WINDOWS 98!

BUSH DID 9/11 ROCKET SHIPS

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 14:28:00 »

BUSH DID 9/11 ROCKET SHIPS

HE DID IT WITH HELP FROM THE ROTHSCHILDS AND EXTRATERRESTRIALS.

Offline kurplop

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 14:37:59 »
You're right, I'm sorry.  Roy Moore is a perfectly respectable candidate, even though he was removed from the bench twice for ignoring the law.  The people who send him to Washington will surely be doing the nation a great service, and not simply electing a deeply flawed man because he attacks the right groups (homosexuals and mexicans). /s
Blaming all the people of Alabama for Moore is like blaming all of the people of the US for Trump.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 14:48:16 »

Blaming all the people of Alabama for Moore is like blaming all of the people of the US for Trump.

Unfortunately, with a representative form of government, the representatives ARE the de facto composite of the people.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 16:06:50 »

Unfortunately, with a representative form of government, the representatives ARE the de facto composite of the people.

I think you're missing the point.  If you don't feel responsible for POTUS 45, then how can you hold kurplop responsible for Moore?

Although, in my line of work, I also interact with several people outside the US, especially Canada and France.  And they pretty much do blame us all.  I'd say I voted against, and they'd be like, "so? have you been out marching in the streets?"

We'll see what happens tomorrow.  Moore won his primary by a 5 point margin, and AL is a very red state.  If he wins in a landslide, it will not be good for my impression of Alabama.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 17:02:22 »

I think you're missing the point.  If you don't feel responsible for POTUS 45, then how can you hold kurplop responsible for Moore?

Although, in my line of work, I also interact with several people outside the US, especially Canada and France.  And they pretty much do blame us all.  I'd say I voted against, and they'd be like, "so? have you been out marching in the streets?"

We'll see what happens tomorrow.  Moore won his primary by a 5 point margin, and AL is a very red state.  If he wins in a landslide, it will not be good for my impression of Alabama.

I'LL TAKE TRUMP OVER TRUDEAU AND MACRON ANY DAY. HE IS A MUCH BETTER LEADER! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

NOW AS FAR AS ROY MOORE GOES - I DO NOT KNOW. I HOPE HE ISN'T LIKE AL FRANKENSTEIN....

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 17:25:10 »
Low effort.  You really going to try and trigger people with 2016 catchphrases?  You need to up your game.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 17:38:09 »
Low effort.  You really going to try and trigger people with 2016 catchphrases?  You need to up your game.

I'm triggered.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 17:41:48 »

I'm triggered.

SO AM I. I NEED TO GO TO MY SAFE SPACE AND CUDDLE WITH TEDDY BEARS SO I CAN COPE!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 01:47:49 »

Offline kurplop

« Reply #34 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 07:11:33 »
While Moore's alleged behavior fits within my definition of creepy, technically I don't think it is pedophilia. Pedophilia is defined as a disorder where an adult or older adolescent has a sexual attraction to prepubescent children. My recollection is that the youngest girl he approached was 14 years old. Masher may be a better word for describing his alleged behavior; made especially suspect considering his age disparity with the subjects who came forward.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 07:28:47 »
While Moore's alleged behavior fits within my definition of creepy, technically I don't think it is pedophilia. Pedophilia is defined as a disorder where an adult or older adolescent has a sexual attraction to prepubescent children. My recollection is that the youngest girl he approached was 14 years old. Masher may be a better word for describing his alleged behavior; made especially suspect considering his age disparity with the subjects who came forward.

There is a significant set of behaviors we typically do not discuss..  this problem will never be solved until it enters discussion.

I'm afraid most people are simply not brave enough to discuss it.

Offline kurplop

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 07:33:04 »

There is a significant set of behaviors we typically do not discuss..  this problem will never be solved until it enters discussion.

I'm afraid most people are simply not brave enough to discuss it.

No time like the present. Start the discussion.

Offline Acerk

• I pay attention to details!
« Reply #37 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 08:54:03 »
The allegations have not only not been proven, but fell apart weeks ago. Judging by the spiteful posting in this thread, I wouldn't believe the claims of posters in this topic about anything.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 10:06:24 »
If you don't automatically believe all left wing talking points, then you are a RACIST! Be sure to switch to Windows 98 by the way.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #39 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 15:13:26 »
lol @ triggered trumpets.

Offline Acerk

• I pay attention to details!
« Reply #40 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 16:55:18 »
Woah there, little fella! Are you projecting again? Last I checked Trump won the election masterfully, and you're still spreading your venom about it like you're triggered or something.

I think a lot of the hostility in this topic would be resolved if certain posters stopped drinking soy milk and got their T levels checked.

« Last Edit: Tue, 12 December 2017, 16:59:25 by Acerk »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 17:19:20 »
Woah there, little fella! Are you projecting again? Last I checked Trump won the election masterfully, and you're still spreading your venom about it like you're triggered or something.

I think a lot of the hostility in this topic would be resolved if certain posters stopped drinking soy milk and got their T levels checked.

Show Image

Cows milk is FAR worse.

Due to the drive to maintain persistent production, Cows are continuously impregnated and milked WHILE pregnant. (The phase where its own estrogen levels are highest)

Modern milk product as a whole has become HIGHLY estrogenic.

It's also then concentrated in products such as whey protein powders (bodybuilding// food additive) and cheese.

Notice the average american male has M00bs..  It's because of the cow's estrogen works on the human system.

Look at every Phat guy.. big big Mewbs.. hahahahha

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #42 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 17:20:36 »

Show Image

Everyone knows Trump supporters that are not involved with politics are either retarded or trolls, you seem to fall into the latter category. People who get off acting like he's king **** just to piss people off, just like all those ironic 4chan threads that played a big part in getting him elected in the first place.
About as edgy as saying the holocaust didn't happen or 9/11 was an inside job. Trying a more creative way to troll that doesn't actively **** you up the ass at the same time.

"Haha guys, check out this fire I started lol look it's on my pant leg now lol haha long as those other guys still get burned this is still hilarious" - Trump supporters, probably 

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 17:49:02 »
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #44 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 21:41:36 »

Offline kurplop

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 21:47:24 »
I’m happy it’s over.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #47 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 22:17:58 »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 22:24:17 »
Welcome to the 20th century Alabama
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 22:39:50 »
Welcome to the 20th century Alabama

well let's not get ahead of ourselves here