Author Topic: never mind  (Read 3067 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
never mind
« on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 14:37:07 »
sorry

« Last Edit: Tue, 10 November 2015, 14:40:30 by fohat.digs »
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: never mind
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 14:43:03 »
Stop holding out on us.

What did you find for $.99 that you are hiding?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: never mind
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 20:28:07 »
sold
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 November 2015, 07:52:16 by fohat.digs »
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015