Author Topic: [IC] GMK WOB NORDEUK++ R2 - ( Awaiting quotes )  (Read 48660 times)

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..
[IC] GMK WOB NORDEUK++ R2 - ( Awaiting quotes )
« on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 15:18:45 »

GMK WOB NORDEUK++ R2

Dear Geekhackers,

First, i want to to say thank you to all of you who supported the journey of round 1 and have shown interest in a R2. Thank you!

This is a tough kit, but a needed kit! With the current growth in the community. Even in ISO Land, i seen and gotten enough request to try to rerun the kit.
We cant let our fellow ISO users denied a option to use the goodies caps of GMK, in White On Black with a correct regional language ISO layout.
There are a few updates and proposes to each kit. Check them out and vote for your favorite WoB NORDEUK++ kit.

VOTE NOW

Updates
30.11.20 - Awaiting quotes :thumb:
31.08.20 - Added a comparison between CP & WS1 in regards to ThinkCaps
24.08.20 - Corrected some KLE errors, added ISL support & proposal of a separate UK kit View post here
15.08.20 - Some updates and kit propose View post here
10.08.20 - Forgot to add the GMK color codes to the IC and updated with compatible base sets.
09.08.20 - IC launched.

KIT PROPOSES

My goal with these kit proposes are to bring it to you as cheap as possible.
There are a few updates and proposes to each kit that could keep the individual user cost down.

Changes and updates from R1:
- "Alt Graph" will be introduced on the 1.5u modifier
- Added 1u "Alt Gr" to some of the kits

Notes:
There can be some layout/render mistakes.  "Alt Graph" is showcased on The 1.25u.
This was a early idea, that i am not sure is applicable.

KIT A
NorDeUK Barebones

More

Supports: United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany

The Barebones kit is the minimum of keys required to fill a supported language layout.
Some of the keys can miss some symbols, but can be reused in every layout.

Total keys: 43

Price: Unknown, but target price is obsessively the cheapest it can be with minimum support.

Notes
 - The R1 2 Key with  " and "@" can be removed to. Bringing it down to 42 keys.
 - No Alt Graph / Alt Gr modifiers.

KIT B
NorDeUK

More

The more "normal" NorDeUK kit with standard support. As seen in most GB's

Total keys:  51

Price: Unknown, but expected to be "okey" not too steep.

KIT C
NORDEUK++

More

Supports: United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany,  Faeroe Islands. Portugal

The kit as seen in R1.

Total keys:  61

Price: R1 was 57 USD / 60€

Notes:
 - Added the 1u "Alt Gr" Modifier. Not in R1.

KIT D
NORDEUK+ ( Minus FO support )

More

Supports: United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany,  Faeroe Islands. Portugal

The R1 kit, with removed FO support ( Faeroe Islands ) 1 key.

Total keys:  60

Price: Price: I am not sure how much this will effect the price :D

Notes:
 - Added the 1u "Alt Gr" Modifier. Not in R1

KIT E
NorDeUK Bruh kit

More

This is a idea for bringing the kit cost down when you share the kit with other members. This kit format will allow the kit to be split up in three ways.
The UK support can be split from the kit and further two Scandinavian countries can use the kit without breaking it.

Total keys:  67

Price: Unknown, i hope it would not be much more then the R1 price since its 6 more keys then the original kit.

Notes:
- Missing a "Å" key from the kit render
- No 1u "Alt Gr" Modifier.

KIT F
NORDEUK++ Bruh kit

More

Supports: United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Portugal.

This is a idea for bringing the kit cost down when you share the kit with other members. This kit format will allow the kit to be split up in three ways.
The UK support can be split from the kit and further two Scandinavian countries can use the kit without breaking it.

Total keys:  75

Price: Price: Unknown, 14 keys more then the original kit. 8 more keys then kit E

Notes:
- Missing a "Å" key from the kit render
- No 1u "Alt Gr" Modifier.

VOTE NOW

MORE INFO

Colors

These are the modern GMK stock color for WoB. WS1 on CR.

Compatibility

This kit has compatibility for the following WoB sets:

Drop.com WoB Base set

originativeco.com - originative WoB ( OOS )

candykeys.com - WoB ISO-DE

Timeline

ASAP. Once i received a good amount of form submissions, we can continue to GB phase.

Vendor

EU - mykeyboard.eu
US - ?
ASIA - ?
? - ?

If you are in need of a US proxy or a Asian proxy, please let me know in the comments.
I'll try to work something out.

Pricing

Pricing is TBA until we have the final kit vote in. The R1 price for the NORDEUK++ kit was 57 USD / 60€.
As the prior GB, this GB will also be non profit to keep the price down and love for ISO layouts high  :thumb:

BoW

NorDeUK BoW is running NOW alongside GMK Minimal 2 by Janglad.
Check out the thread here

Credits

Board renders by Janglad
Kit renders by Snurrebassen
Eyed by Miguel Farah, Thank you mate! sorry no Ñ yet.. :D
Big thanks to Mykeyboard.eu for wanna run this again!

DOLCH NORDEUK++

Yes you saw correct in the form! ;)

Alot of request from the old GB form was a dolch version of NORDEUK++

Check the Dolch Row 5 round By LightningXI.

This would be a good time to pick a new base set up, or use your old!
Its epic, bc the good Lightning updated the base with the original red ISO enter and have row 5 :cool:

VOTE NOW

« Last Edit: Mon, 30 November 2020, 09:59:45 by RETURNISO »

Offline Pejano

Re: [IC] GMK WOB NORDEUK++ R2 - VOTE NOW
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 15:39:43 »
Yes! Thank you! I'm a UK user so if anyone wants to split let me know :)

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 16:19:53 »
Welcome mate,
I hope we somehow can make WoB international kits more available and float around with the possibility of splitting them up for the majority of EU ISO users, both new and old :)

Offline Prelim

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 17:33:52 »
IC filled!

Lets bring Dolch Nordeuk++ alive ;)
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline Poesjuh

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 18:07:10 »
Perhaps not my place to comment since I’m a boring ansi user. But as someone that loves Angery Alt, the Alt Graph written out makes no sense to me. Especially on the 1.25u, it will be the only key on the bottom row that has two lines. Feels completely out of place to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline leifsi

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 19:37:22 »
Pleas split the kit in two so that there is a north and south kit like the KAT sets. That way you can support way more lands. None of the sets support Icrlandic which is the only way I would buy a set.

Offline alxbrn

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 22:50:00 »
Its happening!

I can't wait for this set to run.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 01:59:45 »
IC filled!

Lets bring Dolch Nordeuk++ alive ;)

Obrigado sim vamos! :p

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 02:03:56 »
Perhaps not my place to comment since I’m a boring ansi user. But as someone that loves Angery Alt, the Alt Graph written out makes no sense to me. Especially on the 1.25u, it will be the only key on the bottom row that has two lines. Feels completely out of place to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The layouts is early drafts and the 125u "Alt Graph" its not gonna be on the 1.25u mod because it cant be on a single line without a line break. So if you where thinking about converting, you will have a 1.25u Angry Alt  :thumb: :p

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 02:04:56 »
Its happening!

I can't wait for this set to run.

VOTE VOTE VOTE :cool:

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 02:13:48 »
Pleas split the kit in two so that there is a north and south kit like the KAT sets. That way you can support way more lands. None of the sets support Icrlandic which is the only way I would buy a set.

I tried propose a AZERTY kit in the R1 IC. These kits are not comparable to KAT and how Keyreative does MOQ, Compared to GMK.

The only problem with a AZERTY kit is has around 40 keys for 2 countries, find me 50 AZERTY users and ill bring the kit in the IC ^-^

249051-0

Edit. Oh missed the Iceland part :confused:

When talking about north and south i thought you meant Europa and not splitting "Scandinavia" :)
I have 1 guy in the IC form from last time who was from Iceland. 1 person. Give me 20 Icelandic petitions and ill add the 5-6 more keys to the ++ kit  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 August 2020, 02:42:17 by RETURNISO »

Offline ggggggg

• schmeiß die forties durch den club
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 03:01:48 »
I'm all about this. Bruh kits seem like such a good move: I don't think it'd be difficult to find someone in a neighbouring country to split with and amortize the higher initial cost of the kit.

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 03:32:56 »
I'm all about this. Bruh kits seem like such a good move: I don't think it'd be difficult to find someone in a neighbouring country to split with and amortize the higher initial cost of the kit.

haha GG, elsker jeg for din første comment :-*

Yes, I hope with a idea like this, we could overcome the hick-up of deciding to go full ISO. I have aleast 100+ caps here in a bag, that nobody besides "me" can use. Which is kind of silly.
Adding 20 more keys to that bag, and 5-6 more people can use it and I can buy pizza's for 3 weekends in a roll for "free". Who doesn't like pizza haha! ;)

Offline juusu

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 03:41:59 »
So, since GMK Yugo is going to get made, GMK should now have molds to support ex-YU layouts as well (ČĆĐŠŽ)... any chance of adding supports for those layouts as well?

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 03:48:41 »
So, since GMK Yugo is going to get made, GMK should now have molds to support ex-YU layouts as well (ČĆĐŠŽ)... any chance of adding supports for those layouts as well?

That is true! We could try to play with that :)

Could you post the layout highlighted with the keys not in the ++ kit? and I'll take a look  :thumb:

Offline juusu

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 06:00:29 »
Ok, here goes, the so called "south slavic" layout:

• minimal support would be the 5 keys on the right (orange)
  • two additional keys are missing in row 1 (the umlaut key (top-left) and the */+ (top right),
  • four keys would have incorrect tertiary legends (7-8-9-0 - circled in green, I don't see variants without tertiary legends in the ++ kit, but I bet most people wouldn't mind having incorrect tertiary legends
  • a  bunch of other keys wouldh have tertiary legends missing, but even Yugo didn't have tertiary legends, so I'd say that's safe to ignore

EDIT: Just noticed that Đ is already in the ++ kit (for Icelancic, I suppose) - so that's one less missing key.
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 August 2020, 07:13:47 by juusu »

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 08:20:59 »
Ok, here goes, the so called "south slavic" layout:

Show Image

• minimal support would be the 5 keys on the right (orange)
  • two additional keys are missing in row 1 (the umlaut key (top-left) and the */+ (top right),
  • four keys would have incorrect tertiary legends (7-8-9-0 - circled in green, I don't see variants without tertiary legends in the ++ kit, but I bet most people wouldn't mind having incorrect tertiary legends
  • a  bunch of other keys wouldh have tertiary legends missing, but even Yugo didn't have tertiary legends, so I'd say that's safe to ignore

EDIT: Just noticed that Đ is already in the ++ kit (for Icelancic, I suppose) - so that's one less missing key.

Nice, I'll look into it a little later and get back  :thumb:

Offline xmaviik

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 12 August 2020, 05:33:10 »
Will there be a version for the Minimal 2? Or only for the BoW?
That would be sweet since the buy is running will run and currently is hard to find the WoB anywhere :/

Best Regards

Offline alxbrn

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 12 August 2020, 05:34:29 »
That would be sweet since the buy is running will run and currently is hard to find the WoB anywhere :/

Best Regards
This is IC for wob norde.

Offline beigeandbrown

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 12 August 2020, 06:01:43 »

Best Regards
Someone should really do a drop international service, they're running wob, just got mine in the mail but of course drop is usa only and this is a european kit.

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 08:00:24 »
Big thanks to all of you who filled out the form and voted already :thumb:

A little first update..

As the current vote's are favor for KIT B NorDeUK ( Standard Norde kit )

And seeing where the form submissions are from:

With some of the feedback that i gotten in the form, I wanna explain the "Bruh" kit setup further and now even include more countries :p
End price from GMK will off course determinant the most logical kit that will be offered in the GB. That's why the 3 way split kit option.
I know it can be a "little project" to redistribute the keys. But we also have a MOQ to think about. Getting 100 people from 6 Scandinavian countries is gonna be hard.
The current GMK price format makes it fairly expensive to invest in a full set with specific country support and as a result we seen Nordeuk kits having a tough time getting to MOQ.

The NorDeUK. KIT B will properly have a price between 50-60€. VS KIT G which have 85 keys.
That's 35 more keys then KIT B NorDeUK, and could be price between 70-100€. Split up in three, that's "only" 25-33€ pr kit as an example.
Further, the option to support more fellow ISO users with 10 fully supported countries in the new KIT G only helps make the journey towards hitting that MOQ more realistic. 

KIT B

Pros
- Medium priced.

Cons
- Only supports 6 countries
- medium high single user kit price.
- Chances of not hitting MOQ
- UK support is the only keys that can be split up.

KIT G

Pros
- 20-40€ pr kit ( estimate after redistributing )
- More country supported. ( This helps significant towards hitting MOQ and actually getting the kit made. )
- More country supported. ( Give you more options to who you can share the keys with )

Cons
- High single user price if not shared.
- Redistributing of the keys.
- New languages ( seeing YUGO come to life i think there is a good chance the South Slavic support could help getting the kit closer to MOQ. )

Last up Dolch Nordeuk.

Current votes are:

I hope we can get some more votes in and hopefully (imo) bring a nordeuk dolch kit to GB together with WoB. :cool:

Last, please let me know if i missed something, legends etc, pros and cons of KIT G ;D

Have a great weekend :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 August 2020, 09:54:34 by RETURNISO »

Offline juusu

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 09:41:17 »
Great to see you're seriously considering south slavic support for this, I'm 100% in if it gets made...

One note, the proposed G kit is now missing the R2 Đ key for proper support (I guess it's the removed key for FO support, I mistakenly thought it was Icelandic).

EDIT: looking at the proposed kit again, i think it might be a font/encoding issue - because i see this key which is not used in any variation of the layout:

This is what the character is supposed to look like:

« Last Edit: Sat, 15 August 2020, 09:51:02 by juusu »

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 10:05:09 »
Great to see you're seriously considering south slavic support for this, I'm 100% in if it gets made...

One note, the proposed G kit is now missing the R2 Đ key for proper support (I guess it's the removed key for FO support, I mistakenly thought it was Icelandic).

EDIT: looking at the proposed kit again, i think it might be a font/encoding issue - because i see this key which is not used in any variation of the layout:

Show Image

This is what the character is supposed to look like:

Show Image

Yes, that's a error should be the Đ key. I am little legend blind atm after trying to sort the languages out :)

Added support back for FO, since the key is used in Slavic as well

And yes please do share the kit and see if its possible, we really need all the help from the individual mech language communities :)
Also the R1 ", i am missing a symbol for Slavic, could you post it for me? i cant find it haha
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 August 2020, 10:23:59 by RETURNISO »

Offline juusu

« Reply #23 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 02:13:15 »
And yes please do share the kit and see if its possible, we really need all the help from the individual mech language communities :)

Will try to share it in a few places, hope it gathers some interest

Also the R1 ", i am missing a symbol for Slavic, could you post it for me? i cant find it haha

it's a cedilla (¸)
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 August 2020, 02:15:09 by juusu »

Offline zxer

« Reply #24 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 05:46:27 »
My understanding is UK ISO needs a key with backslash and pipe located in row 4 after the left shift key.
I’m only seeing this key in kit C, but listed in row 1?

The BOW kit at Candykeys doesn’t have this key, which makes kit C the only option for a complete UK set. Or am I missing something?

Offline tul

« Reply #25 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 09:52:54 »
add spanish support please!

Offline audiosl4ve

• Just slave
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 14:36:25 »
+1 for Slavic support. Keep up the good work! :thumb:

Offline keyberzerker

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 08:48:08 »
+10000 for Slavic support

Offline Pejano

« Reply #28 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 10:51:09 »
My understanding is UK ISO needs a key with backslash and pipe located in row 4 after the left shift key.

The BOW kit at Candykeys doesn’t have this key, which makes kit C the only option for a complete UK set. Or am I missing something?
It's not even in Kit C unless I'm missing something? Or the images have been updated?

Can't believe I missed this myself as a UK user.. I'm sure it was there at one point?!

Offline zxer

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 16:56:41 »
It’s the first key in kit c row 1.
It would be used in row 4 though in uk iso.
Perhaps this key needs added to all the other kits @returniso ?

Offline Nascent

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 04:07:17 »
Great work adding ISO compatibility to those WoB sets. +1 to adding Spanish layout support

Offline andtar2

« Reply #31 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 05:22:23 »

It's not even in Kit C unless I'm missing something? Or the images have been updated?

Can't believe I missed this myself as a UK user.. I'm sure it was there at one point?!

R4 "| \" is also ISO-US key and it is in a base-kit sold by Drop (also in Originativeco variant, but that is sold out right now). WOB kit sold by Candykeys is ISO-DE only and you would be missing more keys there to make it ISO-UK, like R2 "Y" and R4 "Z"

Offline Pejano

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 08:12:20 »
Thanks for pointing this out! I'm planning to pair this with GMK ThinkCaps and that doesn't have an R4 backslash\pipe so it's quite a deal breaker for me now (I use those characters a lot in code).

Offline andtar2

« Reply #33 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 09:09:22 »
Thanks for pointing this out! I'm planning to pair this with GMK ThinkCaps and that doesn't have an R4 backslash\pipe so it's quite a deal breaker for me now (I use those characters a lot in code).

I think there is something different/wrong(?) in the GMK ThinkCaps base, what I have seen if there is ISO-enter in base then there is also R4 "| \", but they have R4 "< >" in base instead. I dont know why it is like this, maybe someone could check/ask.

Offline Pejano

« Reply #34 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 13:34:28 »
Yeah I wondered that too but apparently it's ISO-US. It's explained somewhere in the thread. Didn't know that was a layout!

Offline zxer

« Reply #35 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 16:08:45 »
Thanks for pointing out the Y and Z andtar2.
So this makes the candykeys iso-de set a no go if trying to achieve a full iso-uk set with this GB.
The candykeys one is the only one in stock though.
Would it be possible to add the missing keys as an option?

Offline ggggggg

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 01:30:48 »
Thanks for pointing out the Y and Z andtar2.
So this makes the candykeys iso-de set a no go if trying to achieve a full iso-uk set with this GB.
The candykeys one is the only one in stock though. [...]

You can get this spring's drop run from Amazon as well

Offline Rallade

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 01:55:30 »
Support for swiss layout is almost there! Just need a few extras! Please!

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Offline distel

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 02:20:29 »
Hey,

may I suggest to offer an "WoB Minimal modkit" as well as?
Modifiers in the text style of GMK Minimal in WoB?

To illustrate I tooked the GMK Minimal render and inverted the colors and removed all I would not add to the kit.
* FCN8ZMK.jpg (590.58 kB. 4000x2250 - viewed 177 times.)
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 August 2020, 02:22:20 by distel »

Offline honoka

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 05:00:19 »
Hey,

To illustrate I tooked the GMK Minimal render and inverted the colors and removed all I would not add to the kit.
(Attachment Link)

Thats a completely different product my dude.
They call it 'minimal' but text mods are an eyesore  :cool:

Offline DJSwayde

« Reply #40 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 06:21:57 »
Hey,

(Attachment Link)

Dear god no
Mains: Bakers 6T (silver)   |   Bakers CL64 (silver)   |   CannonKeys Bakeneko60 (black)   |   Carolina Mech Palmetto (black)   |   LZ CLS h (silver)   |   Monokei Kei R1 (standard red, HHKB)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 1 (PD-KB300BN)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (PD-KB400B)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (PD-KB400WS)   |   SINGAKBD x TGR Unikorn R1 (black)   |   Weaston GSKT-00 R1 (gray [re-anodized silver, HHKB])   |   Weaston GSKT-00-Z (silver, AEK HHKB)

Alps: Apple Extended Keyboard II (M3501, Taiwanese)   |   Apple Standard Keyboard (M0116, US)   |   Dell AT101 (GYI3PVAT101, US)    |   IBM Multistation 5556-001 (Chinese)   |   IBM P70 (ANSI-US, thick)   |   MET Micro Officer 6000 (R315-00)   |   SGI AT-101 "Beige"   |   Zenith Data Systems TurbosPORT 386
Cherry: G80-3000LPCXY-2 #1   |   G80-3000LPCXY-2 #2   |   G80-3485LWNUS #1 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G80-3485LWNUS #2 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G81-1281SAW (Zenith Data Systems)   |   G81-3000SAT   |   G81-3090SAQ (Schneider)   |   G81-3100SEBUS
Topre: PFU Limited HHKB Blank (charcoal [PD-KB300BN])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (charcoal [PD-KB400B])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (gray [PD-KB400WS])   |   Realforce 91UDK-G (NG02B0)   |   Realforce 103UB (SE42B0)   |   Realforce Taiwanese kit (dark gray)   |   Sony BKE-9400A   |   Sony MKS-8050

Collection

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 16:27:17 »
Hi good gents, i am away this week, gonna check everything regarding the UK keys etc when i am back home this weekend, dw uk lads :)

This is IC for WOB nordeuk++ and + . NO icon mods, NO Bow.  ^-^

Hang tight, i do love all the language request  :thumb:

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 21 August 2020, 17:11:25 »
All of the proposed kits will need to include R4 \| as well, for ISO-UK support. Not all base kits include this key.

Thanks for considering South Slavic layouts :) The key in question is ¸̈. That's a cedilla (U+00B8) on the bottom and a diaeresis (U+00A8) on the top. Here is a reference KLE for the layout. All legend molds exist.

You can add Serbia (RS) and Slovenia (SI) to the list of supported languages, as we also use this layout.
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 August 2020, 17:29:54 by konstantin »

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #43 on: Sat, 22 August 2020, 16:44:12 »
All of the proposed kits will need to include R4 \| as well, for ISO-UK support. Not all base kits include this key.

I am not to sure about this, its no problem adding it, but are we gonna see a non WoB Drop.com set? The key is in both The OCO base and the Massdrop Base set.

Thanks for considering South Slavic layouts :) The key in question is ¸̈. That's a cedilla (U+00B8) on the bottom and a diaeresis (U+00A8) on the top. Here is a reference KLE for the layout. All legend molds exist.

You can add Serbia (RS) and Slovenia (SI) to the list of supported languages, as we also use this layout.

Thanks Konstantin, super cool  :thumb:

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #44 on: Sat, 22 August 2020, 19:34:54 »
I am not to sure about this, its no problem adding it, but are we gonna see a non WoB Drop.com set? The key is in both The OCO base and the Massdrop Base set.
Ah, but what about ThinkCaps? And other potential future sets with WoB alphas. It's good to make the kit future-proof. One key is a small price to pay for completeness, imo.

Thanks Konstantin, super cool  :thumb:
:thumb:

Offline ggggggg

« Reply #45 on: Sun, 23 August 2020, 03:02:57 »
Ah, but what about ThinkCaps? And other potential future sets with WoB alphas. It's good to make the kit future-proof. One key is a small price to pay for completeness, imo.

ThinkCaps uses CP legends on CR, and White on Black uses WS1 legends on CR. Sorry to burst your bubble : (

Offline Pejano

« Reply #46 on: Sun, 23 August 2020, 03:39:18 »
ThinkCaps uses CP legends on CR, and White on Black uses WS1 legends on CR. Sorry to burst your bubble : (

Ah, didn't know that. However don't think my eyes could distinguish anyway :D I still maintain it's a deal breaker for UK users though.

Offline marshskitow

« Reply #47 on: Sun, 23 August 2020, 04:02:15 »
Quote from: RETURNISO

The only problem with a AZERTY kit is has around 40 keys for 2 countries, find me 50 AZERTY users and ill bring the kit in the IC ^-^

+1! I’m from switzerland but i’ll never see gmk kit for me so i would use French kit.

I know you can have 50 customers sonce it’s belgium and France.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #48 on: Sun, 23 August 2020, 05:28:03 »

Totally agree, there shall be no sacrifices in support for a correct language layout.

Ill add it in the next update and hope NORDEUK++ lives on for multiple years to come :p

With ThinkCaps, i know its close.. I personally spammed voodoo's IC, begging for a norde kit haha. Its just having the color stock caps in front of me. It will pop out if you mix legends in CP with WS1, imo

I hope the ThinkCaps nordeuk kit makes it to the GB, its close yes, I'll buy it yes. I'll now have two wob sets that's not identical, YES :cool:
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 August 2020, 05:30:24 by RETURNISO »

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #49 on: Sun, 23 August 2020, 05:35:33 »
Quote from: RETURNISO

+1! I’m from switzerland but i’ll never see gmk kit for me so i would use French kit.

I know you can have 50 customers sonce it’s belgium and France.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

The Mykeyboard.eu team is in belgium as well. We could try it if Sir Necro is up for it. Ill ask  :thumb: