Author Topic: Bongiorno, I a the specw4r  (Read 68545 times)

Offline specw4r

Bongiorno, I a the specw4r
« on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 05:30:12 »
Bongiorno, molto graz, I am, a specw4r, a professore il tutti quanti.. I a love a the keyboard, and I a love a the mouse.
I come here because I a love a to push the buttons many times, 100+ in my life..
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.
I a thank you to come here with me to join in apprehension of the keyboard.
I am a the expert not very much.. I a welcome a you here too   :)

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: Bongiorno, I a the specw4r
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 06:06:21 »
hi looks like we have a language barrier issue  :'(

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 06:15:28 »
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

I'm pretty sure he said his wife was cheating on him until he bought her a mechanical keyboard.

EDIT: Made it my sig. Perhaps greatest post in GH history.

« Last Edit: Sun, 06 March 2016, 06:22:53 by absyrd »

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 06:27:17 »

I'm pretty sure he said his wife was cheating on him until he bought her a mechanical keyboard.

EDIT: Made it my sig. Perhaps greatest post in GH history.

:)) :)) :)) lol I only read the first two lines! How did I miss that golden third line... dammit :( I have to sig that lol can't stop laughing this is horrible

He said he use to poke his wife but she is now being poked by another man. So to forget her he bought a mech and he believes its reliable like a fiat.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 March 2016, 06:30:35 by appleonama »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 03:54:46 »
Uh is this fair dinkum?

If so, welcome to Geekhack, and I hope you find solace in poking your keyboard.  Which keyboard is it?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 12:04:47 »
Ciao! Benvenuto! Sono un tipo inglese. Godetevi la vostra sensibilità della tastiera!  :cool:

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 12:13:18 »
pls more

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 14:51:42 »
Ciao! Benvenuto! Sono un tipo inglese. Godetevi la vostra sensibilità della tastiera!  :cool:
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 14:52:31 »
10/10!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 00:43:14 »
que
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 00:50:07 »
Welcome to geekhack, what mech did you get? Have you really been far even as decided to use a switch even go want to do look more like?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 00:52:26 »
Did you add all those "a"s on purpose to get a faux Italian accent?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 03:44:51 »
Did you add all those "a"s on purpose to get a faux Italian accent?

Many Italians do speak English with lotsa extra lettersa, but I haven't seen it typed like that before.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 04:40:37 »
Bongiorno, molto graz, I am, a specw4r, a professore il tutti quanti.. I a love a the keyboard, and I a love a the mouse.
I come here because I a love a to push the buttons many times, 100+ in my life..
I a thank you to come here with me to join in apprehension of the keyboard.
I am a the expert not very much.. I a welcome a you here too   :)

Read this in an Italian accent and was not disappointed.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 05:08:59 »
Many Italians do speak English with lotsa extra lettersa,
Sad but true.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 08:21:44 »
I'm already traumatized by that guy who posted pics of his house in an insane asylum and never posted again. OP please come back.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 08:31:47 »
I'm already traumatized by that guy who posted pics of his house in an insane asylum and never posted again. OP please come back.

What?

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 08:34:29 »

What?

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=77738.msg1961911#msg1961911

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 13 March 2016, 19:24:58 »
For what it's worth OP's other posts are somewhat more coherent :p

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 11:32:40 »

Which is disappointing.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 01:03:29 »

Which is disappointing.

It is difficult to maintain that sort of output on any consistent level.