geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Fleuriste - GB JAN 25-FEB 25

(1/25) > >>

Jebus:

"You're walking down the promenade, then suddenly you are welcomed by the fresh scent of flowers...
The creams of the city walls brightened up and dotted with the colors of flowers."

THE GB PAGE IS NOW UP

PRICES:

Hey everyone, I'm excited to announce a collaboration with HIBI and another piece from MOZIcaps (Coming soon!)

IC Form
I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the feedback process for the set, your input was invaluable in creating the set! :) 

Changelog:

04/25/2021
MoreHey everyone!

This week's update brings you a significant rework of the kitting, QOL changes, additionally some simple deskmat designs. (leave feedback ty <3)

Base kit changes:

* Complete overhaul, removal of numpad to keep costs in bay.
* Added the much requested 2.00, 2.25 and 2.75U spacebar options
* Removed 2.00u Shift
* Added 1.50u Super keys and an extra 1u Alt key
*NEW* Numpad kit:

* Initially wanted to provide as big of a coverage as possible (with the current colour options) with the base kit, but with the introduction of the new accent colours, this change had to be made to keep costs on the ground.
I know this change might be a bummer for some, but I hope the newly introduced colour option makes up for it!
*NEW* Accent kit:

* This kit includes a much requested feature, that being a better representation of the green in the set.
* Additionally, this kit provides further options for split spacebar users and some of you that use 6.00U spacebars.
40s/Ortho kit:

* Less accent options, but bigger coverage with the introduction of the R3 1.25U Commit, R3 1U Code and the R4 1U Send keys!
* Removed R3 1U Tab key.
* Added 2x1.75U Space keys to support JD40/45 variants.
Novelty kit:

* Added green ISO and ANSI enter novelties.
New deskmat designs!

* Added some simple mats! Leave your feedback on those! :)
I realise some of these changes might introduce some unwelcome changes, but I do believe this direction is highly beneficial for the set in the future, making it more colorful, while hopefully making purchases feel better.
It's entirely possible I missed something, or made some mistakes, please do point them out for me! Thank you for the feedback, take care!
04/29/2021
MoreChanged the colours of the set, added RAL colour samples. Updated the renders to reflect previous changes.
(Disclaimer: Colours are an approximation, the final product may have some differences!)
06/05/2021
MoreFollow up changes to the deskmat designs, including a new colorway. Removal of the old Vert and Magenta deskmats.
07/12/2021
MoreFiles sent for quoting, kits finalised.

Colours
Colours chosen are: RAL9001, RAL1015, RAL4006 and RAL 6036

Proposed Kits

Core

The kit provides coverage for common layouts, including 60%, 65%, 75%, TKL, 660, Alice.

Novelty Kit

Flower shop and Paris themed novelties for everyone to enjoy.

Accent Kit

Magenta and green accents for common spacebars, ISO enter keys and arrow keys. Includes further options for split and 6U spacebar users.

40s/Ortho

Provides coverage for the most common small form factor layouts including Van variants, Candybar, Whimsy, JD40/45 and Ortho variants.

Numpad

Pretty self-explanatory, a simple numpad kit with accent options.

Collaborations

HIBI

MOZIcaps

TBD

Deskmats

Promenade

Monument - Vert

Monument - Magenta

Monument - Beige

Renders

OGR by AKB

GMMK Pro by Glorious (Model by Elmo)

Fjell by Mekanisk

M60-A by RAMA WORKS

J-02 by Jae

Petrichor by AKB

IC Form   

Contact info:
Discord - Jebus#3245
Reddit - u/B3njaw

If you have anything to ask me, or are interested in collabing, feel free to hit me up!

Vendors

EU: CandyKeys
USA: Kono
Canada: DeskHero
OCE: DailyClack
UK: proto[Typist]
Asia: zFrontier
LATAM: Fancy Customs
SEA: iLumkb

Please consider supporting the set by using the signature below!

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=112243.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/wGK8VjV.png[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

adobau:
I love everything about this! GLWIC 💖

tex_live_utility:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=105034.0  :'(

Edit: in all seriousness, I wasn't in much of a position to push a GMK GB at the time I posted my IC, and I don't believe in flag-planting. However I do think my version is better, so I'd encourage you to consider using my colors instead of the ones you chose :p

hali:
chefkiss

realezi_:
Looks great, glwic!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version