Author Topic: hello world!  (Read 2068 times)

Offline saida

hello world!
« on: Wed, 13 April 2022, 07:04:49 »
Hi! you can call me saida. I build my first custom keyboard in august of 2021, and although I only have 2 custom keyboards (BM40 and MW65) to my name, I can't wait for my collection to grow. After months of just looking at geekhack links through the google search bar, I have decided now to finally make an account. Hopefully I can get into a TKL ic or gb soon! Too bad I only have 60 usd to my name at the moment. College student struggles :P

Offline Versaknight

Re: hello world!
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 13 April 2022, 07:53:26 »
Welcome! This is a fun hobby. Remember, everything is preference and you dont have to always follow the hype.

Offline mobious363

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 13 April 2022, 11:34:20 »
Awesome! I'm in a similar situation to you, having just gotten into the hobby. I, personally, am not a fan of preorder culture, so I think I am going to avoid group buys, but there's still tons of great, in stock options out there. Have fun and do you!

Offline billyroberts

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 20 April 2022, 05:45:04 »
Hello, from Las Vegas mate! Nice to meet you!
Video essays are a fun and engaging way to convey information to your audience.Visit https://essaywritinghelp.pro/ for more details. They can explore paradoxes, inconsistencies and anomalies in human behaviour, and challenge the responders' understanding of the world.

Offline terryb441

• Primeessays.com
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 20 April 2022, 05:53:26 »
Hello! Nice to meet you here!

Offline granola bar enthusiast

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 20 April 2022, 11:07:15 »
welcome to gh!

Offline Annieclo

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 26 April 2022, 11:35:18 »
Hi everyone! I am newbie.. Its my first post here.