Author Topic: Hyper Hyperfuse Hype Sticker Raffle  (Read 208261 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Hyper Hyperfuse Hype Sticker Raffle
« Reply #350 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 14:05:48 »
Show Image

That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen, I have no words.

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

I am thankful binge is not driven by greed or I would be offering him benjamins.

I almost expect this little guy to just stark barking orders at the rest of his troop.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 September 2015, 14:09:49 by SpAmRaY »

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #352 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 14:23:24 »
the skullthulhu gets me so wet
I love Elzy

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #353 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 14:23:44 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

ok holy **** people are you seeing this shiitttt  freaking what just freakng WOW ! I rarely find myself at a loss for a good adjective but you did it binge. That slofi with purple threaded through the cyan has to be my favorite binge keycap or damn freaking close  :eek: literally had to scrape my jaw and drool up off the floor.....BRAVO

Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #354 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 14:39:34 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

STAAAAHHHP!!!

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #355 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 14:40:27 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Might have to get more stickers now!

These are insane!

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #356 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 14:56:05 »
Yeah.. definitely didn't get enough tickets

Offline dohbot

« Reply #357 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 15:07:17 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Are these the same shot but one is in the dark? Are the glow in the dark?
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #358 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 15:42:52 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

All the same keys.  Yes they glow in the dark.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #359 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 15:53:49 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

All the same keys.  Yes they glow in the dark.

They also glow in my heart.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #360 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 16:26:01 »
They built a little birdhouse in my soul..

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #361 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 17:45:14 »
oh ****

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #362 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 17:51:26 »
MUST HAVE SKULLTHULUUUU  :-\

Offline Sinanju

• Dustoff
« Reply #363 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 20:06:57 »
Really only wanted to buy 3 stickets.  Those last caps are really tempting to buy more (once I do order).

Awesome work, Binge.

Kinda want to see Binge try uploading some of his stickers to Steam Workshop. Would be awesome to see them in CS:GO if they got accepted.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #364 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 20:15:38 »
Really only wanted to buy 3 stickets.  Those last caps are really tempting to buy more (once I do order).

Awesome work, Binge.

Kinda want to see Binge try uploading some of his stickers to Steam Workshop. Would be awesome to see them in CS:GO if they got accepted.

I am unsure of giving my art to steam.  Giving other companies control over my content is kind of scary for me regardless of the exposure.  Any idea of the benefits to making my art available on steam?

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline dohbot

« Reply #365 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 20:33:58 »

Awesome work, Binge.

I am unsure of giving my art to steam.  Giving other companies control over my content is kind of scary for me regardless of the exposure.  Any idea of the benefits to making my art available on steam?

I'd LOVE a slo-fi sticker background!

Offline Sinanju

• Dustoff
« Reply #366 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 20:51:43 »

Awesome work, Binge.

Completely understood. I am not an artist so I unfortunately can't give you any experience with Steam. 

Just was that I saw the Boom sticker and it made me think of Terrorists in CS:GO and got me on that track.

That being said.  It seems as though you upload your sticker to CS:GO Workshop. There, players can vote on if they want the design in game or not.  The main pieces for CS:GO are stickers and skins.

Here is an example of a workshop sticker: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=273056350
This sticker was voted on and has been sold in-game to players.  Steam seems to be making stickers a limited time offer as they usually sell for $1.00 each in game, but when they no longer are being sold in game supply and demand take over resulting in the Stay Frosty Sticker now being: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/Sticker%20%7C%20Stay%20Frosty

In extreme cases, the iBuyPower Holographic Katowice 2014 sticker has multiple buy orders for ~$400.00 (I wish I was kidding.).

There is some financial compensation, but again I unfortunately could not give you real advice on that.

Rock Paper Shotgun states that Valve (corporation that owns Steam) has paid out over $57 million to workshop creators: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/01/30/steam-workshop-57-million-dollars/

In addition Valve states " We have currently shipped over 70 weapon submissions made by the community and all together, CS:GO weapon finish creators have earned over $3 million, with each finish earning over $40,000 on average. "
That of course is weapons and not stickers.

Reading over the terms and conditions, it may be more trouble than its worth.  I think everyone is more than content with just having real stickers. 

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #367 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 21:02:22 »

Awesome work, Binge.

Completely understood. I am not an artist so I unfortunately can't give you any experience with Steam. 

Just was that I saw the Boom sticker and it made me think of Terrorists in CS:GO and got me on that track.

That being said.  It seems as though you upload your sticker to CS:GO Workshop. There, players can vote on if they want the design in game or not.  The main pieces for CS:GO are stickers and skins.

Here is an example of a workshop sticker: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=273056350
This sticker was voted on and has been sold in-game to players.  Steam seems to be making stickers a limited time offer as they usually sell for $1.00 each in game, but when they no longer are being sold in game supply and demand take over resulting in the Stay Frosty Sticker now being: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/Sticker%20%7C%20Stay%20Frosty

In extreme cases, the iBuyPower Holographic Katowice 2014 sticker has multiple buy orders for ~$400.00 (I wish I was kidding.).

There is some financial compensation, but again I unfortunately could not give you real advice on that.

Rock Paper Shotgun states that Valve (corporation that owns Steam) has paid out over $57 million to workshop creators: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/01/30/steam-workshop-57-million-dollars/

In addition Valve states " We have currently shipped over 70 weapon submissions made by the community and all together, CS:GO weapon finish creators have earned over $3 million, with each finish earning over $40,000 on average. "
That of course is weapons and not stickers.

Reading over the terms and conditions, it may be more trouble than its worth.  I think everyone is more than content with just having real stickers. 

Oh hell yeah I would love to see the boom sticker rollin around.  Like you said I don't know the specifics.

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
    • Check out my stuff here!
« Reply #368 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 11:17:31 »
Hey Binge, these caps and stickers are looking great! I'm never lucky for raffles but the stickers make up for that I think :P

Just need some clarification: Currently there are 3 kinds of stickers so ordering say, 9 stickets would get you 3 of each sticker, correct? But if I order now, it's possible that you might add another (or even more??) stickers to the pool which means it might change the kinds of stickers I get? So for example, if I ordered 3 stickets in total (which would guarantee 1 of each sticker atm), if you add another sticker, I would only get 3/4 of the possible stickers and I wouldn't have control over which right?

Sorry if that's confusing! I just like the sloth sticker a lot and hope that buying a certain amount of stickets would guarantee me getting at least 1 (hopefully multiple) sloth sticker.

Thanks!

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #369 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 11:57:34 »
Hey Binge, these caps and stickers are looking great! I'm never lucky for raffles but the stickers make up for that I think :P

Just need some clarification: Currently there are 3 kinds of stickers so ordering say, 9 stickets would get you 3 of each sticker, correct? But if I order now, it's possible that you might add another (or even more??) stickers to the pool which means it might change the kinds of stickers I get? So for example, if I ordered 3 stickets in total (which would guarantee 1 of each sticker atm), if you add another sticker, I would only get 3/4 of the possible stickers and I wouldn't have control over which right?

Sorry if that's confusing! I just like the sloth sticker a lot and hope that buying a certain amount of stickets would guarantee me getting at least 1 (hopefully multiple) sloth sticker.

Thanks!

buying at least 2 stickers will get you a sloth.  It is the 2nd sticker in the rolling distribution model. If you purchased 9 stickets you would get 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3 until a 4th design was introduced which would make your order distribution 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 April 2017, 18:20:25 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #370 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 11:58:39 »
There is way too much math here holy ****. Throw Binge an Andrew Jackson and see what happens. That's my strategy.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #371 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 12:01:38 »
There is way too much math here holy ****. Throw Binge an Andrew Jackson and see what happens. That's my strategy.

+1 QFT
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #372 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 12:04:54 »

I'm going to make at most 7 designs.  If you'd like to get one of each and don't mind possible extras, buy 7 stickets.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #373 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 12:08:51 »
Don't tell me how much money to throw at you Binge. You'll take your drizzle and you like it. (I can't afford to make it rain yet :()

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #374 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 12:29:40 »
Don't tell me how much money to throw at you Binge. You'll take your drizzle and you like it. (I can't afford to make it rain yet :()

* Binge gets his face misted and likes it.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #375 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 13:09:26 »

* HoffmanMyster watches from a distance

Offline ika

« Reply #376 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 13:15:17 »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #377 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 14:49:00 »

* nubbinator  thinks about showering that gold down on Hoff too

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #378 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 15:12:21 »
I wonder if this could hit 5k.

Just look at how well sadsters went.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #379 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 17:42:23 »
I wonder if this could hit 5k.

Just look at how well sadsters went.

I'm conflicted.. I want it to go well, and I want to WIN :o

Offline WidgiePidge

« Reply #380 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 11:21:19 »
Just going to leave this blendy Skullthulu here.  Have a good weekend everyone!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #381 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 11:36:07 »
Are the Skullthulus as rare as they appear to be?  There seem to be two or three of each other cap for one of them, and that "blendy" one looks amazing.  So does the purple on GID Keythulu though.  And who could refuse a classic CuThulu...

I'm glad this isn't a sale as it's getting really hard to pick a favourite!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #382 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 12:02:08 »
Are the Skullthulus as rare as they appear to be?  There seem to be two or three of each other cap for one of them, and that "blendy" one looks amazing.  So does the purple on GID Keythulu though.  And who could refuse a classic CuThulu...

I think Binge is doing the whole Corvette thing with the Skullthulhus, keeping them rare.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #383 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 12:09:33 »

I think Binge is doing the whole Corvette thing with the Skullthulhus, keeping them rare.

Nothing is intentional here.  Not many molds have been made of this guy, and my chambers are in use making keys.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #384 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 12:19:12 »

Nothing is intentional here.  Not many molds have been made of this guy, and my chambers are in use making keys.
Well whatever the reason, if you don't step up production I may be forced to settle for some ghetto cthulhus.

My boards:
More

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #385 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 12:21:30 »

That's a yes then, but good to know there will be more in future sales :)

And completely off topic but I just remembered this little guy, is he fixed and flying yet?

More

120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #386 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 12:45:27 »

And completely off topic but I just remembered this little guy, is he fixed and flying yet?

More
Show Image

Show Image

Unfortunately we lost her.

The 2nd baby is fine.  That's Dr. President.

^a few days ago

Well whatever the reason, if you don't step up production I may be forced to settle for some ghetto cthulhus.

So what's stopping you from settling?
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 September 2015, 12:54:24 by Binge »

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #387 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 12:57:50 »
RIP :'(

Offline dohbot

« Reply #388 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 13:11:57 »

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

^a few days ago

Is he named after Dr. President Wilson. He is the only known (to me) president to have a doctorate...

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #389 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 13:23:11 »

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

^a few days ago

Is he named after Dr. President Wilson. He is the only known (to me) president to have a doctorate...

Nah.  He's just Dr. Prez.  The most distinguished Prez.

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #390 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 13:42:06 »
just out of curiosity, how many people have places orders so far?

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #391 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 14:09:55 »
just out of curiosity, how many people have places orders so far?

I'll disclose information of that nature periodically during the course of the raffle being open.  I am not ready to do any official counts at this time.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #392 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 14:50:03 »
Just going to leave this blendy Skullthulu here.  Have a good weekend everyone!

Show Image

nomnomnom

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #393 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 04:37:33 »
I just hope that you meet the sales goal to hook us all up with that siqqq tiger design!!!  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 10:51:03 by Vadurr »

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #394 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 11:02:55 »
Hopefully get my first Binge.  They are so nice! :D

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #395 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 11:29:20 »
That GID Skullthulhu though...

Looking forward to all of my stickers (and hopefully a cap!)

Offline KoalaKaiser

• I make onions cry.
« Reply #396 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 13:28:00 »
Lucky Stickets here we come ;)

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #397 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 13:49:19 »
4th design in final stage,

« Last Edit: Sun, 20 September 2015, 20:24:21 by Binge »

Offline dohbot

« Reply #398 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 13:53:06 »
4th design in final stage,

Show Image

Wow! This will find it's way onto my computer easily!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #399 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 14:01:54 »
God I'm loving these stickers and the keycaps are just imba  :)) damn binge this was a great idea and is perfect timing for some of these with hyperfuse. Super excited either way  :thumb:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade