Author Topic: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^  (Read 9170505 times)

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
Re: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^
« Reply #8050 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 15:00:38 »

Oh, very pretty stems? Am I seeing a NerD pcb?  :)
How does the switch feel though? Sounds/feels like a lighter MX Blacks?

Thanks! Yeah, that's the NerD PCB.  The switches feel very nice. I lubricated them with Krytox GPL 105 in addition to swapping the springs with Korean 55g.
They are incredibly silent although it doesn't seem like it in the video because I was really pounding on them. Since the Cherry MX Silent switches
have rubber dampening built into the stem, it actually makes for a softer landing as well - which is much appreciated for me since I usually type hard.
It honestly reminds me quite a bit of Topre except their is no tactile bump. I have another NerD PCB for this KMAC that I built using 55g lubricated
Gateron Blacks and that is quite a bit louder. As compared to standard MX blacks, these are quite a bit lighter though.

Offline ceflame

« Reply #8051 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 16:07:40 »

Thanks! Yeah, that's the NerD PCB.  The switches feel very nice. I lubricated them with Krytox GPL 105 in addition to swapping the springs with Korean 55g.
They are incredibly silent although it doesn't seem like it in the video because I was really pounding on them. Since the Cherry MX Silent switches
have rubber dampening built into the stem, it actually makes for a softer landing as well - which is much appreciated for me since I usually type hard.
It honestly reminds me quite a bit of Topre except their is no tactile bump. I have another NerD PCB for this KMAC that I built using 55g lubricated
Gateron Blacks and that is quite a bit louder. As compared to standard MX blacks, these are quite a bit lighter though.

Awesome seeing/hearing them in action!
I've got a bunch prepped for my next build as well.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #8052 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 16:29:33 »

Ah nice, have two pcbs so you can swap them around. Smart  ;)

Awesome seeing/hearing them in action!
I've got a bunch prepped for my next build as well.

Show Image

Wow, such nice stems. Did you swap the top switch cover though?
The bottom part seems milky but the top seems fully clear.
& do cherry sell them seperately? or did you harvest them from a new board?
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline ceflame

« Reply #8053 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 16:42:16 »

These are stock cherry mx silent, so the milky bottom was originally there. They have a hole on the bottom for the SMD LED to shine through, but from my testing, the light flowed through the same as a stock gateron with milky bottom (with no smd led hole).
2nd question.. nope :( . Had to harvest a strafe rgb and desolder the switches for them. At the end of the day, about $113 out of pocket for the strafe, but I'm looking to recoup half the costs after selling the de-soldered board.

Built way too many boards with ergo clears, so I decided to go with this. Sadly still 2 months away from the VE.A build!

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #8054 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 16:55:25 »

These are stock cherry mx silent, so the milky bottom was originally there. They have a hole on the bottom for the SMD LED to shine through, but from my testing, the light flowed through the same as a stock gateron with milky bottom (with no smd led hole).
2nd question.. nope :( . Had to harvest a strafe rgb and desolder the switches for them. At the end of the day, about $113 out of pocket for the strafe, but I'm looking to recoup half the costs after selling the de-soldered board.

Built way too many boards with ergo clears, so I decided to go with this. Sadly still 2 months away from the VE.A build!

Nice choice of board. So I assume you'll be using smd leds? It would look stunning with the VE.A and the switches imho.
Waiting to see the build log (if there's going to be one :) )
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #8055 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 20:14:10 »
Where did you guys got those MX silents? I need to try those!

If the dampening is made inside the stem, it's pretty much like Alps cream damped switches, which are one of the first mech switches I typed on...
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8056 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 21:05:30 »

If the dampening is made inside the stem, it's pretty much like Alps cream damped switches, which are one of the first mech switches I typed on...

Pretty sure he said he harvest it from a strafe
Though I've seen some for sale on taobao at crazy price
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline ceflame

« Reply #8057 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 22:43:13 »

Pretty sure he said he harvest it from a strafe
Though I've seen some for sale on taobao at crazy price

Yep, harvested from a Strafe. It's the only way right now if you want some of these bad boys. Pretty big investment just for switches, but when I see people paying Zealios prices, I feel a bit better about myself  :) .

Nice choice of board. So I assume you'll be using smd leds? It would look stunning with the VE.A and the switches imho.
Waiting to see the build log (if there's going to be one :) )

I don't think VE.A supports SMD leds, at least not for the switches. I'm actually swapping the MX Silent stems into regular Cherry MX housing, since they feel more solid to me. Idk if anyone else has experience with the clear/milky RGB switches, but they feel super cheap, stiff, and brittle to me.

Build log.. MAYBE. I'm usually too impatient and don't have a good camera, so we'll see when the time comes.

Offline E3E

« Reply #8058 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 00:04:15 »

Yep, harvested from a Strafe. It's the only way right now if you want some of these bad boys. Pretty big investment just for switches, but when I see people paying Zealios prices, I feel a bit better about myself  :)

Ha, you haven't seen blue Alps prices a little while ago. :P At least you can just put Gateron reds in  the board and flip it on eBay or something. Not too bad, Especially if you're keeping the old housings for use with the silents. You could put  Gateron Reds in there and bam, still got the RGB functionality.

Offline ceflame

« Reply #8059 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 00:57:08 »

Yep, harvested from a Strafe. It's the only way right now if you want some of these bad boys. Pretty big investment just for switches, but when I see people paying Zealios prices, I feel a bit better about myself  :)

Ha, you haven't seen blue Alps prices a little while ago. :p At least you can just put Gateron reds in  the board and flip it on eBay or something. Not too bad, Especially if you're keeping the old housings for use with the silents. You could put  Gateron Reds in there and bam, still got the RGB functionality.

I think I've seen the prices around.. and yup, really glad I'm not into alps.
I was thinking of putting switches in and reselling it, but I think I'll just mod it and give it as a present to my gf.

Btw, for anyone else interested in getting those MX silents, $99 + shipping/tax on corsair's website: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/strafe-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-silent-na-refurbished
And like E3E said, probably easy resale on ebay/reddit/whatever else if you add in some gaterons.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #8060 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 11:34:40 »
Finished my Octagon last night :D

Vintage Blacks in Gateron housings + gold stickers for extra bling
Krytox 105+ 205 lube for that buttery booty feel
SIP sockets for the boosted animals.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 June 2016, 11:37:41 by megaforce93 »
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #8061 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 03:51:15 »

Offline joey

« Reply #8062 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 04:05:26 »
What are dem dere switch apple?

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #8063 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 04:09:28 »

62g mx grey tactile lubed with gateron switch tops

Offline Fullcream

« Reply #8065 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 04:30:40 »
hot damn

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #8066 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 05:28:18 »
Show Image

Show Image

Man, I love the plate design on some of these boards, so cool the way they fit together.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #8067 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 15:00:19 »

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #8068 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 15:15:59 »
Show Image

Show Image

Amazing, nice work!

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #8069 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 15:21:58 »
My first keyboard that I personally fully assembled (diodes & resistors as well)! As well as my first fully Kustom.

TX-1800
  • Anodized Red Aluminum
  • Round 2: Zealios 78g Tactile
  • EnjoyPBT: Dysub Cyan & Pink KR Keycaps
  • Brocaps: Traditional Cherokey

Albeit a little less extravagant I also present my second personally assembled (minus diodes & resistors) Korean Keyboard:

Leeku's ComPact - SQ
  • Transparent Acrylic Mid/Bottom/Feet, Black Acrylic Top
  • Round 1: Zealios 65g Tactile
  • SP: PuLSE SA Keycaps

« Last Edit: Sat, 25 June 2016, 15:27:33 by daviswalkers »

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8070 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 20:18:03 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:02:30 by alienman82 »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8071 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 21:49:08 »
My first keyboard that I personally fully assembled (diodes & resistors as well)! As well as my first fully Kustom.

TX-1800
  • Anodized Red Aluminum
  • Round 2: Zealios 78g Tactile
  • EnjoyPBT: Dysub Cyan & Pink KR Keycaps
  • Brocaps: Traditional Cherokey

Show Image

Show Image

Albeit a little less extravagant I also present my second personally assembled (minus diodes & resistors) Korean Keyboard:

Leeku's ComPact - SQ
  • Transparent Acrylic Mid/Bottom/Feet, Black Acrylic Top
  • Round 1: Zealios 65g Tactile
  • SP: PuLSE SA Keycaps
Show Image

Show Image

Those boards look quite amazing.
How do you like the 78g weighting?

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #8072 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 21:56:30 »
Those boards look quite amazing.
How do you like the 78g weighting?
Honestly I'm not sure if I just type wrong but I really cant tell any difference between them and my 65g's, the only difference I notice between caps is Tactile vs Linear & the noise. But to *kind of* answer your question I love them, I think I like the 65g more but I also think that's because I really am in love with these SA profile caps. (Have 3 GMK sets, a few PBT Cherry/OEM sets, and a few DSA sets and I think I'm going to slowly convert to all SA)

a red 1800 kustom is quite a unicorn.  I like it very much!
Thank you :) I'm very happy with it!

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline omgar

« Reply #8073 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 00:07:44 »

Offline duhhey

« Reply #8074 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 14:44:19 »
Show Image

Show Image

The case and switch matches so well o.o

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #8075 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 13:35:43 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 June 2016, 13:43:33 by mrboovn »
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline E3E

« Reply #8076 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 16:05:34 »
Made my Orion v2 look a bit more fitting for my tastes. :D

Everything fits nicely. :D

Just showing off the pretty gold plated sockets in this one. <3 My other pics are pretty crappy; I took them when I wasn't in the best of moods, but I was still pretty excited to get the top bezel in the mail. :)

Offline duhhey

« Reply #8077 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 18:56:49 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Just showing off the pretty gold plated sockets in this one. <3 My other pics are pretty crappy; I took them when I wasn't in the best of moods, but I was still pretty excited to get the top bezel in the mail. :)

Beautiful :OO

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8078 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 19:09:58 »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8080 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 21:10:21 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow that is one nasty setup!  :thumb:

Offline tuantruong

« Reply #8081 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 05:54:15 »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #8082 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 07:54:00 »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8083 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 08:43:54 »

Offline joey

« Reply #8084 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 08:46:52 »
Looks like a Duck mini.

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8085 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 08:50:45 »

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #8087 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 09:48:18 »

That's a pretty crazy switch dude. Why did you go for greys to 62g instead of clears?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline nasby99

« Reply #8088 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 10:16:12 »
I introduce new korea kbd    "lin finger(linger)

linger has brilliant anodizing and good layout that can get used easily (arrow key). ;) :thumb:

I am kinda interested in trading for  tri-cc...lol..

What I have currently
356CL(Black,Gun-metal), 356L, 356.2, 356DGE,356N MK2, 356MINI v1(military,red) 356MINI v2(red) 360c(apple silver,hyper blue),Koala,Cheat..
G81-3000SAV, G81-3100SAV,G81-3004SAT,G81-3000SAT,G81-3000SPBUS,G80-3000HAV,G80-2100HDU...

What I want to get now
Nothing atm

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #8089 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 10:40:50 »

linger has brilliant anodizing and good layout that can get used easily (arrow key). ;) :thumb:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

top part anodizing is like the envkx

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #8090 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 10:44:09 »

That's a pretty crazy switch dude. Why did you go for greys to 62g instead of clears?
Its mx grey tactile with 80g actuation. It's essentially an mx clear with a grey colored stem. Adding the 62g spring makes it into an ergo clear. I used mx grey to match the anodizing color scheme

Offline nasby99

« Reply #8091 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 11:24:12 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

top part anodizing is like the envkx

^-^
lin custom kbd anodizing always can get choson by joined person.
What I have currently
356CL(Black,Gun-metal), 356L, 356.2, 356DGE,356N MK2, 356MINI v1(military,red) 356MINI v2(red) 360c(apple silver,hyper blue),Koala,Cheat..
G81-3000SAV, G81-3100SAV,G81-3004SAT,G81-3000SAT,G81-3000SPBUS,G80-3000HAV,G80-2100HDU...

What I want to get now
Nothing atm

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #8092 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 11:24:32 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I got the em7 and dolphin. regret so much now for not getting this.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #8093 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 12:10:22 »

Its mx grey tactile with 80g actuation. It's essentially an mx clear with a grey colored stem. Adding the 62g spring makes it into an ergo clear. I used mx grey to match the anodizing color scheme

Ah ok. Yeah I have greys and I find them way too heavy, I thought you were using grey switches instead of clears because the stems were different somehow, but that's cool you went with it for the colour scheme :))
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline nasby99

« Reply #8094 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 15:44:12 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Yuktsi   i didnt know if you re also lin's fan
Yeah  i think lin's custom has value that gb joiner obviously get excited.
What I have currently

What I want to get now
Nothing atm

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #8095 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 22:01:35 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

haha. I have all his boards before the last gb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #8096 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 03:21:05 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

whale? ;_;
I love Elzy

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #8097 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 05:30:51 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

whale? ;_;
I have 2 whales
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 July 2016, 05:38:20 by yuktsi »

My collection

More

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8098 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 05:48:18 »
I have 2 whales

Pics of your sexy boards pls

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
« Reply #8099 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 05:49:17 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

whale? ;_;
I have 2 whales
..two whales....amazing

Sent from my Iphone from Tapatalk
Colonel or Ogre