Author Topic: GMK white/dark grey US/GB full set + 'Gamer' add-on {Closed}  (Read 245964 times)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
I suppose the closing of the Dolch GB is driving some additional orders up here

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

If your talking about the DSA Dolch group buy those are completely different caps. And technically the main group buy is still on, only the add-on DSA buy closed.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder

If your talking about the DSA Dolch group buy those are completely different caps. And technically the main group buy is still on, only the add-on DSA buy closed.

I guess he is talking about the Korean GMK Dolch GB that doesn't get any updates from the OP anymore.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

I guess he is talking about the Korean GMK Dolch GB that doesn't get any updates from the OP anymore.

I was referring to the Korean one, the DSA has nothing in common with Ivan's.

Offline Motan22

Eighty percent of the way there. Hope people sitting on the fence can push this one over the line. It would be a real quality set to have.

Offline Hzza

I doubled my order last night, fingers crossed this gets through.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Doing much better now. Orders now may reach the MOQ soon.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
What is the MOQ on the gamer pack? And did I add one to my order? I can't remember...

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
MOQ is same for both, 250.

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
You think that you can keep orders open for a few more days, I wanna order this now but I can't until sunday :rolleyes:
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline ebacho

You think that you can keep orders open for a few more days, I wanna order this now but I can't until sunday :rolleyes:

You can probably order now and pay invoice later.

Offline cphead

You can probably order now and pay invoice later.

That way we get closer to MOQ  ;D

Offline GeorgeK

When exactly is the deadline tomorrow? I'm trying to decide if I can afford to add another and then sell it after but haven't decided yet...
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
I'm still in for 2 sets but please don't close invoicing before the end of the month!

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Well... we are still short. Should it be extended until April? Not sure if it will really help or not.

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
Yeah. I think you should do that. Maybe someone have trouble problem with their wallet. They still think that they have to pay intermediatly after deadline. And they can't do that this time :)

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Well... we are still short. Should it be extended until April? Not sure if it will really help or not.

I just doubled my order to help out (will sell the 2nd set later).

We should at least give it a chance until March 31st.

Offline kekstee

Don't… kill… at deadline :s
Do I just resubmit a new order for a +1?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Don't… kill… at deadline :s
Do I just resubmit a new order for a +1?

If you didn't save the link from your initial order just place a new one. The first order will be overwritten.

Offline quochung1989

• Frenzy Classic.
Wow. We reach 208 order for base & 96 order for gamer. The wonder can happen. Go Go Go  :thumb:

Offline GeorgeK

Doubled my order - hope it helps :)
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Doubled my order - hope it helps :)

Yeah!

We need more of this :)

Maybe it would be wise to let Ivan keep the extra sets we paid for and sells them in a dedicated thread. As soon as all extra sets are sold, he could refund us.
Otherwise there will be many classified threads that compete with each other...

Offline GeorgeK

Good idea sir

Offline ninjadoc

Any idea where we are now? If need be I can probably spring for a third set.

Offline ebacho

Resubmitted to add another set.  Here's hoping...

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Maybe we should just stop wasting our time with GMK. I mean, we can't ever hit the MOQ. Obviously we don't have enough people who want these caps.

Offline yicaoyimu

Maybe we should just stop wasting our time with GMK. I mean, we can't ever hit the MOQ. Obviously we don't have enough people who want these caps.

Why can't we ever hit MOQ? Dolch GB works out just fine.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus

That's because dolch is dolch

Offline yicaoyimu

That's because dolch is dolch

And why you think this buy could not be the next Dolch? If you never try, you never know.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline WinterIsle

Still hoping to get this set, it is mono tone and classical but very easy to mix with other gmk mods without looking awkward.

Offline lotus1109

Please make it happen : (

Offline nuclearsandwich

I doubled down. No reason not to when we're this close. If Dolch proves anything it's that GMK once produced holds its value.

Offline lotus1109

Well, 1 set is my maximum... Wallet stop me from doubling.
Pleaseeee

Offline cphead

I had given up on this but now we're so close to GMK goodness... :D

Offline GeorgeK

I wonder where we got to in total what with all the extra orders etc. 

Offline quochung1989

• Frenzy Classic.
I wonder where we got to in total what with all the extra orders etc.
Yeah. I agreed. Quite hard to run gamer  :-X

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Final extension... if it doesn't make it by April it will be cancelled. I appreciate those who increase thier orders to help get it done... but people who cancelled their orders took us a few steps back.
The big problem we have really is the orders are 95% from only GH and DT. Considering that we have some good interest... if only the people from KBDmania, OTD, and etc would come to the party.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Wow, back to 190 orders :(

I don't understand why the Koreans are not attracted by this set. Cheapest full set by far and perfect for mix 'n' match!

Offline GeorgeK

Rubbish...  I was hoping that the orders would go up by 28 not down by that many... :(

Offline blighty

Wow, back to 190 orders :(

I don't understand why the Koreans are not attracted by this set. Cheapest full set by far and perfect for mix 'n' match!

If I was to guess why the lack of interest from the various korean forums, I'd say it was the textless mods and number pad.
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline quochung1989

• Frenzy Classic.
Nopeeeeeeeeeee. Why do they do that? I believe that wonder 'll happen with this group buy :'(

Offline gojira54

Gah this is frustrating :/
Give in and just run a dolch GB with a month deadline and lets get some new goddamn keys!!!

Offline ebacho

Give in and just run a dolch GB with a month deadline and lets get some new goddamn keys!!!

Would Dolch necessarily make it either though?  Between the Originative buys and the Korean GB's, you'd think that market is saturated already. 

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro

Would Dolch necessarily make it either though?  Between the Originative buys and the Korean GB's, you'd think that market is saturated already.
Well the korean buy has gone quite a while without an update, invoices didnt even go out yet.
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline ebacho

Well the korean buy has gone quite a while without an update, invoices didnt even go out yet.

If that's the case I don't know why people are jumping ship on this one.  Sure, it's one tone, but so are a lot of other good sets, and Ivan pretty much guarantees a smooth GB experience.

Offline gojira54

I've been behind this set from the start, not really fussed what alterations happened as it catered for ISO which is unique in any other GMK group buy or vendor sales.
I still want this set BUT the writings on the wall - it's not happening.
Better to go for something else  - dolch would sell no sweat. maybe an original twist like different legend colour or mods would make it interesting but even that might be enough to put off the numbers needed - I appreciate it's not easy herding cats :s
Bottom line for me is - thanks to Ivan for all the work done on this and whichever GMK finally makes it I'll be in :)

Offline ebacho

I've been behind this set from the start, not really fussed what alterations happened as it catered for ISO which is unique in any other GMK group buy or vendor sales.
I still want this set BUT the writings on the wall - it's not happening.
Better to go for something else  - dolch would sell no sweat. maybe an original twist like different legend colour or mods would make it interesting but even that might be enough to put off the numbers needed - I appreciate it's not easy herding cats :s
Bottom line for me is - thanks to Ivan for all the work done on this and whichever GMK finally makes it I'll be in :)

I agree - if we're going to go to Dolch colorways lets do Yolch or something. 

Offline avtar

I agree - if we're going to go to Dolch colorways lets do Yolch or something.

I would be down for Yolch. With regards to the 'or something' option how about this?

Offline pix3l_fodder

original Dolch for orders (im still looking for that) and different mod options? I liked this set because its not offensive to the eyes (none of this orange/yellow or red text), also the GB ISO support.... very important!

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
Just wait after toxic when bunny starts doing GMK

in a week he'll hit moq