geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Price Check- What's it Worth?

<< < (1788/1790) > >>

LightningXI:

--- Quote from: qwuzzy on Thu, 05 October 2023, 23:48:58 ---Wondering what my Ikki68 Aurora R2 in Fog would go for. GB didn't happen that long ago but it was $150.

https://shop.wuquestudio.com/products/ikki68-aurora-r2?variant=41700227776682

--- End quote ---

It is likely no more than its GB/retail price. I would say $125+/-$25 at best.

paradox:
Hello, everyone. I'm another member that left the hobby for several years and might be looking to get back into things. I'd like to get rid of some of my old keyboards before I do. I have no idea of any of this old stuff will sell for anything or what to ask for it.

Everything is in working order unless otherwise stated...

- Leopold FC660M 66-key - Cherry MX Brown white case and keycaps - practically new, took it out a few times just to test
- Leopold FC660M 66-key - Cherry MX Blue, gray case and keys - the alpha keys are like new because I swapped them for my own, will sell with the original keys
- KBC Poker X 60% - Cherry MX Blues
- CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid MX Red TKL - I have the first version with no text on the spacebar or logo above the arrow keys. It does have the red interior inside the case. https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/peripheral/keyboards/quick-fire-rapid-red-switch/

Thanks for any help

mohawk1367:
Enigma black Norbauer heavy grail?

Pro 2 type-s internals, coldtop aftermarket controller, a-stock with original box but not accessories or folio, oem beige hhkb keycaps

andb:
I've got a few things I would like to find a new home for. All are in great condition, theyve been stored for over a decade. They are in CZ (EU). I'll start with the normal ones and get to the model Ms at the end...

Two Zenith Data Systems ZKB-2 keyboards (one has the alps rubber bumper from an SGI and shortened springs for lower force) with a third for parts (its missing the "9" numberpad key and the quote key, otherwise works)

A SGI marble gray keyboard in great condition with the typical yellowing spacebar.

Model M PN 1391401, 18SEPT89 (USA) in excellent condition

Model M PN 1390120, 05NOV86, with the square IBM logo in the upper right. Excellent physical condition, following keys dont register: left ctrl, delete, numberpad 4. I haven't opened the keyboard to try to fix it myself.

A pristine Model M spacesaver, PN 1392464 from 25 Jun 87, a rare DisplayWrite version.

They've been stored away in a box under the bed for nearly 20 years... are these still interesting for anyone? :)
Thanks for helping me get an idea of what each of these would be worth these days.

mohawk1367:

--- Quote from: andb on Sun, 22 October 2023, 08:16:12 ---I've got a few things I would like to find a new home for. All are in great condition, theyve been stored for over a decade. They are in CZ (EU). I'll start with the normal ones and get to the model Ms at the end...

Two Zenith Data Systems ZKB-2 keyboards (one has the alps rubber bumper from an SGI and shortened springs for lower force) with a third for parts (its missing the "9" numberpad key and the quote key, otherwise works)

A SGI marble gray keyboard in great condition with the typical yellowing spacebar.

Model M PN 1391401, 18SEPT89 (USA) in excellent condition

Model M PN 1390120, 05NOV86, with the square IBM logo in the upper right. Excellent physical condition, following keys dont register: left ctrl, delete, numberpad 4. I haven't opened the keyboard to try to fix it myself.

A pristine Model M spacesaver, PN 1392464 from 25 Jun 87, a rare DisplayWrite version.

They've been stored away in a box under the bed for nearly 20 years... are these still interesting for anyone? :)
Thanks for helping me get an idea of what each of these would be worth these days.

--- End quote ---

you could very easily get info on these and sell them in the r/ModelM Discord server, and for the Zenith and SGI you could find help on the Deskthority Discord server

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version