geekhack Marketplace > Great Finds

HHKB Pro 2 on Ebay, but I don't trust it too much

<< < (2/7) > >>

xsphat:
GeekStuff4U just responded to me about the Happy Hacking Keyboard. The guy says that they have the Pro 2 model I want in stock and that they ship in 3-4 business days. It has to ship from Japan, and that is why they got back to me on labor day. I feel a little better about that now, especially since they are still made for Japan with US layouts, they are just not sold here anymore (their site says they stopped making them in December of '06).

iMav:
I'd feel pretty confident ordering from them.  Even if you use a pre-paid credit card, the CC company should provide you with some protection if something goes wrong.  

It surprises me that PFU never sold the HHKB Pro 2 in the US via their online store.  They still have the HHKB Pro for sale though (which is the one I have).  I'm pretty sure the only diff is that the 2 version comes with USB 2.0.  

Let us know when you order and, obviously, when you receive it.

xsphat:
You know I will. I think this is the one I am going to get.

xsphat:
This listing is up to $157.50 and the reserve isn't even met yet. Is this guy thinking this a new product or are they that hard to find now? If this one goes for over $200 I'm going to laugh.

iMav:

--- Quote from: xsphat ---This listing is up to $157.50 and the reserve isn't even met yet. Is this guy thinking this a new product or are they that hard to find now? If this one goes for over $200 I'm going to laugh.
--- End quote ---

I wouldn't be surprised if his reserve is $200 or more.  (I certainly wouldn't pay that for a used HHKB Pro though)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version