Author Topic: Lastpilot's Assembly Services [Not taking new orders]  (Read 27717 times)

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
Awesome pics, but why do you strip your Exif data? I wanna see your setup.
imgur strips it automatically! :<

You can view the exif data on my flickr but I don't post all my shots on there.  :confused:

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
Awesome pics, but why do you strip your Exif data? I wanna see your setup.
imgur strips it automatically! :<

You can view the exif data on my flickr but I don't post all my shots on there.  :confused:

Ah, a Pentaxian. I've got a buddy like that...

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
Pentax 4 lyfeeee~!

Just finished stickering and lubing switches for the LZ-SQ.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
Excellent pics & work as always Last

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
Wait, you have a light table?

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
Excellent pics & work as always Last
Thanks digi!

Wait, you have a light table?
U rite. Monoprice. I use it for many of my pictures. :]

Offline mbrown559

Filled out google form asking about soldering switches for my RS84 from Ivan group buy. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=73572.0

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
Filled out google form asking about soldering switches for my RS84 from Ivan group buy. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=73572.0
No problem, I just looked at it. Thank you! Estimate for your finished delivery is late October. :] I'll be in touch about the parts that you are missing.

Offline uJalled

• Shrimp cracker enthusiast
Re: Lastpilot's Assembly Services [Application and Progress Spreadsheet Added]
« Reply #108 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 19:08:23 »
Hey Last, could I update my order on the spreadsheet by submitting a new one? I do need a full assembly job (lube, LEDs, the works), and would love to have your expertise  :)

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #109 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 19:50:43 »
Hey Last, could I update my order on the spreadsheet by submitting a new one? I do need a full assembly job (lube, LEDs, the works), and would love to have your expertise  :)
Yessir, just resubmit and I will update accordingly. You can mention it in the notes. :]

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 05:19:19 »
I think I need to have you disassemble my board for some reason, just to have really awesome pictures of it haha

Offline nekko

« Reply #111 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 15:51:34 »
Sent you a request for Erodox assembly

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #112 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 10:33:02 »
I'm back and should be putting out boards soon! Sorry for the delays everybody.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 04:08:53 »

You managed to climb out of the ditch you fell into!  Nice to see you alive and posting.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: Lastpilot's Assembly Services [Not taking new orders]
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 04:13:42 »
Yep. Glad you didn't fall victim to the many past assembly services that overwhelmed people and made them run away. Take it easy and keep us updated!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #115 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 11:06:35 »

Welcome back buddy =)
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 08:47:26 »
Okay so things still haven't panned out to allow me to do regular soldering work. With the holidays coming up and how that affects mailing, I feel that the best thing to do is get people back their property.

I will be packing things up today and tomorrow. If you are an owner you will be contacted to confirm address before your items are sent out.

I am very sorry for all of those that have been waiting patiently for their items to be worked on and I am sorry that this service did not turn out how we all wanted it to.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #117 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 23:35:55 »
Any update on the shipping status?

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #118 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 22:18:33 »
Anything?  Anything at all? 

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #119 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 08:31:29 »

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 20:36:58 »
Okay, Comrade's should be out first. Unfortunately needs to go back to Hoffman first (PCB/Plate mixup).

I am sorry for the lack of updates. No excuses here. I am just really sorry and the guilt of not working on your boards has been building and adding to the inertia of procrastination. Sending them back unbuilt just unsettles me to the point of denial apparently. Need to change that. Like nao.

Here are the steps I need to take:

- Clean out closet (this is where I was a few weeks ago)
- Organize parts (ugh this is the worst part because I failed to label some things. Luckily I keep everything in ziplocks. So uh...we are halfway there.)
- Buy more packaging material (only applicable to your order if I opened it)
- Final confirmation with owner of package with pictures (some people want different components going to different people, etc)
- Mail out

With all the orders piled up here and some being half baked, it has been a real _process_ getting everything back organized with proper shipping materials. I have a closet dedicated to keyboard parts and have resumed cleaning it out to get everyone's kits together. Unfortunately since I wrongly assumed I would complete these orders I have only kept a portion of the packing materials received because a completed board does not need as much packing as separate components. So I will need to take some time to go wrap/foam shopping. I may not have been able to get your keyboards serviced like a pro, but I will make damn sure they are packaged like a pro.

As you can tell, I am no longer on Skype. If I have something of yours and you would like real time updates please PM me and I will give you my cell so that you can text me/request images/etc.

Sorry guys. Never thought I'd end up being one of "those guys" on Geekhack. Maybe I can write more about it later when this is all over.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #121 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 21:09:05 »
You don't have anything of mine, but just wanted to chime in and say it's good to see you back around, and sorry to hear that IRL is not going so great.

the guilt ... has been building and adding to the inertia of procrastination.

Been there. The way you phrased it is spot on. Classic scumbag brain.

My boards:
More

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #122 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 18:15:29 »
Domestic orders have just had their shipping labels purchased . Tracking numbers have been PMed. Packages go out tomorrow. Priority 2-day with insurance :]