Skok:

IC Form

Inspo
-
--
---
Inspired by sci-fi movies set in a near future dystopia,
GMK Neon Nights aims to capture the bright neon atmospheres
depicted in these movies and related media.

*set uses Biip's version of Katakana (thanks Biip)

Kits
-
--
---
In its current state its a bit ridiculous. I'm kinda laying it all out cause there is two ways this can fly.
The neon base with alt mods and red row is 100% the preferred base kit. The set started as the dark version but evolved to the neon version.
The people that have seen it prior are pretty split so I'd like to have the option but I will run this set in any way that makes the neon base possible.
I've gotten a good amount of input and it is obviously quite polarizing on what people prefer.

A lot of this is highly dependent on willingness of the vendors and what they are comfortable running.
Let me know on the IC Form what you prefer.
The video below shows the diff combos if you were to pick up certain base kits plus addons although I assume some kits will have to be cut.
MoreBoard is ICP by Illusion

more novelties?
Yes, I have a few already that I really love as seen above, but I really want to get some input from the community instead of just throwing up a bunch of lower quality novs for the sake of it. Don't know if that makes me look bad but that's how we rocking today.

Renders by me
More soon
-
--
---
Alice-style keyboard by Bolsa Supply

Onyx by funderburker

Unnamed 65 XT by Ella

Miscellaneous
More

Colors
-
--
---
pantone 192c
pantone 2199c
ral 240 20 20
stock CR
stock GR1
stock TU2

Vendors
None yet

Self plug/Updates outside of GH﹕
My insta where I post renders and such

Special thanks
Stellaidoscope for the dope novs
Biip for letting me use his Katakana 
Funderburker for Onyx render file
Rendermafia for their undying loyalty.

I'm aware gmk is a big meme rn. If the situation keeps deteriorating then I'm down to approach this as DCS but even then that could be just as bad by the time this runs whenever that happens.
More

Skok:
preserved

Sandy:
Great design! I hope the novelties will work out otherwise I wonder if a tripleshot manu will be better. That said I really like the idea and it seems well executed

Ponker:
i like. ponker bless. oh but i don't understand the kitting as much and the need for these alt kits if there are alr light and dark base.

Skok:

--- Quote from: Ponker on Mon, 07 February 2022, 18:51:25 ---i like. ponker bless. oh but i don't understand the kitting as much and the need for these alt kits if there are alr light and dark base.

--- End quote ---

yeah they are pretty dumb but as I said I kinda laid it all out cause I assume only one base is going to run. I even admit some of the kits are gonna get cut. Hence the IC form to feel out everyone's interest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version