geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

TMK USB to USB keyboard converter

<< < (2/184) > >>

nubbinator:
That's really cool.  How do you change the keymapping with it?

hasu:
I can't live without mousekey and layer switching with space bar :D

https://github.com/tmk/tmk_keyboard/blob/master/converter/usb_usb/keymap_hasu.c

hasu:
I'm having power or/and initializing related problem during plugin and bootup time :(
This problem occurs on both my converter and leonardo and Host shield(old Sparnkfun one),  at this point not sure it is firmware problem or hardware one.

Once the problem is sorted out I'd run small distribution(GB) from my spare PCBs.

spiceBar:

--- Quote from: hasu on Tue, 10 March 2015, 20:32:16 ---I'm having power or/and initializing related problem during plugin and bootup time :(
This problem occurs on both my converter and leonardo and Host shield(old Sparnkfun one),  at this point not sure it is firmware problem or hardware one.

Once the problem is sorted out I'd run small distribution(GB) from my spare PCBs.

--- End quote ---

Wow! I had missed this thread!

I have purchased the Arduino and USB Host shield some time ago, compiled and uploaded TMK, and it worked. Then the plan was to implement SpaceFN and GuiFN on it, but I have not done it yet due to lack of time.

How is this project going?

I'm very interested in purchasing a few assembled controllers from you, if you have enough of them available.

hasu:
Not sort the problem yet :) I've worked on other projects like alps64 and HHKB Alt Controller.

Probably it is not hardware but initialization in firmware problem. I'll look into soon.

Unfortunately this converter requires two chips and it costs much and assembly process takes long. But it works it is important!

Kudus to Circuit@Home!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version