Poll

What colors should be an option for this buy?

Black
135 (19.6%)
Grey
47 (6.8%)
Purple
62 (9%)
Green
8 (1.2%)
Dark Grey
123 (17.9%)
Blue
19 (2.8%)
Blue Grey
86 (12.5%)
Silver
86 (12.5%)
Olive
16 (2.3%)
White
71 (10.3%)
Red
35 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 401

Author Topic: [IC] CNC Anodized Aluminum case for CM Novatouch, Rapid-i, and Masterkeys TKL!  (Read 186609 times)

Offline thel

Re: [IC] CNC Anodized Aluminum case for CM Novatouch and Rapid-i!
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 14:06:12 »
actually the sound does come from the bottom out and the upstoke-when you move the finger fast from the key. Thats why the hhkb Type-S and Hyperspheres rings silence the upstroke.

This aside, the video idea is great! - when you are on it, maybe you could show the assembly of the board?
highly appreciated.
Cheers

I'm considering joining this project depending on the price. When you receive the prototype would it be possible to make a sound test with the standard case and the prototype case?

Sure, I'll be happy to shoot a typing video with the pre-prod sample quickly before sending it off to MassDrop for photos. My experience with the prototype in the video you saw was that it didn't really affect the sound much either way compared to the stock case. The sound on Topre boards mostly just comes from the bottom out of the keys as the dome collapses, which is all on the front side of the PCB and largely exposed to the surface no matter what the case. If it sounded louder than the normal case, it was probably just because I amplified the audio a bit in Premiere to make the sounds audible at all.

Personally, I actually kind of like the "thocky" sounds of the Novatouch and all Topre keyboards. It is much lower pitch and thus less shrill to me compared to un-dampened MX Reds (my second favorite switch).

Offline SpikeBolt

• √(4) != -2
« Reply #201 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 14:44:50 »
I'm considering joining this project depending on the price. When you receive the prototype would it be possible to make a sound test with the standard case and the prototype case?

Sure, I'll be happy to shoot a typing video with the pre-prod sample quickly before sending it off to MassDrop for photos. My experience with the prototype in the video you saw was that it didn't really affect the sound much either way compared to the stock case. The sound on Topre boards mostly just comes from the bottom out of the keys as the dome collapses, which is all on the front side of the PCB and largely exposed to the surface no matter what the case. If it sounded louder than the normal case, it was probably just because I amplified the audio a bit in Premiere to make the sounds audible at all.

Personally, I actually kind of like the "thocky" sounds of the Novatouch and all Topre keyboards. It is much lower pitch and thus less shrill to me compared to un-dampened MX Reds (my second favorite switch).
I actually love the topre sound, especially the one from the my HHKB. The stabilized keys on the Novatouch, though, those are just terrible! The hypersphere rings did wonders for the alphas, they sound and feel great but the stabilized keys continue to sound way too loud. I was actually scared that the alu case made it even worse than it already is but hopefully that's not the case.

Thanks a lot!

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
« Reply #202 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 12:15:02 »
The stabilized keys on the Novatouch, though, those are just terrible!

Interesting. I had never considered that the different stabilizers might cause a different sound, but that makes sense. I honestly think I'm just less sensitive to minor sound variations than some of you guys. lol. So I'll just try to get some good audio of it for you.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #203 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 12:30:26 »
Here is the bead-blasted pre-production sample before it went off to anodizing. :)

Offline SpikeBolt

• √(4) != -2
« Reply #204 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 04:40:00 »
That looks so hot o.o

Offline r5d

• Reddit: /u/thisman
« Reply #205 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 05:53:46 »
I like the Novatouch so much now that I'm seriously considering buying another one for my Girlfriend. Then I could get both anodizing colors too...  ;D
I like keyboards

Offline mrkevint

• OK.
« Reply #206 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 23:12:16 »
Here is the bead-blasted pre-production sample before it went off to anodizing. :)

Show Image

The sample looks great! Thanks for keeping us updated. What colours will the case be anodized in?

Offline elcubismo

• Reddit page
« Reply #207 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 12:24:50 »
This looks amazing. Just got my Novatouch second-hand with dental bands, bought some new keycaps, and love it so much. A dark grey aluminum case would look amazing. Even black would be fine. What does "blue gray" look like?
Leopold FC660C lubed, silenced with landing pads | Norbatouch lubed, silenced with hyperspheres | Poker II MX Blue with vortex aluminum case, vortex red/white doubeshot pbt caps and o-rings | CODE TKL MX Clear with Miami | Unicomp Buckling Spring | GMMK with rainbow vomit switches, mostly jailhouse blues and pandealios

Offline JDragon

« Reply #208 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 16:09:29 »
Very interested in this, hoping to see some more pics soon.

Offline breitling

« Reply #209 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 22:09:32 »
Man that looks awesome. Can't wait!

Offline diqkiq

« Reply #210 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 14:54:43 »

Show Image

I'd take that bead blast finish and clear coat it. Looks good!
Filco Majestouch TKL, Noppoo Choc Mini, Realforce 87 55g, Model M TKL, Ducky Shine 3 TKL, KC60, Planck.

Offline diqkiq

« Reply #211 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 15:12:15 »
Where is the best place to get a barebones novatouch?
Filco Majestouch TKL, Noppoo Choc Mini, Realforce 87 55g, Model M TKL, Ducky Shine 3 TKL, KC60, Planck.

Offline techmattr

« Reply #212 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 23:43:00 »
Where is the best place to get a barebones novatouch?

I'd be surprised if massdrop doesn't run a barebones novatouch drop at the same time as this.

Offline Phenix

« Reply #213 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 05:29:08 »
But I assume an ANSI novatouch drop.
Damn it, I need ISO :(
Winter is coming.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #214 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 07:05:52 »
But I assume an ANSI novatouch drop.
Damn it, I need ISO :(

Cooler Master has a euro shop,  you should be able to get bb nt from there

Offline norbauer

« Reply #215 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 11:10:22 »
Hi everyone. I have some updates for us all!

• Barring any surprises from the manufacturer, I believe that we're looking at $199.99 per case (+ shipping), assuming we hit a quantity of 50, which based on the strong Reddit and GeekHack interest seems totally plausible to me. There will be further price drops at higher volumes.
  • Barebones Novatouch keyboards will be available through MassDrop at the same time as the cases.
  • I'm working hard to try to provide an interesting second color option, either in anodizing or powder, hopefully with pics to show at the time of the drop. My current thinking is that the second option can be in powder so that we cover a wide range of options and finishes even though we'll only be able to offer two choices.

Also regarding finishes: the black pre-production sample came back from anodizing, but the finish had a few blemishes that weren't up to my expectations. I'm having the parts re-made and anodized again, this time by another vendor. Unfortunately, this means adding probably another week or two to the timeline (I'm waiting for specifics on a lead time). I'm with you all in wanting this drop to happen ASAP, but I'm also personally committed to getting it to come out super nice, so I'm happy to wait a bit longer to make sure process is worked out and we can be assured a really nice finish on these. After all, at least as far as I'm concerned, making something unusually nice is the whole thing that makes this project fun and worth the trouble. :) Everyone's patience is, in any case, appreciated. As I've said before, better to work all this stuff out before the orders are placed than after. ;)

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #216 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 11:17:46 »
Keep up the good work. Better late than soon with a bad anodizing.
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline r5d

• Reddit: /u/thisman
« Reply #217 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 12:21:00 »

• Barring any surprises from the manufacturer, I believe that we're looking at $199.99 per case (+ shipping), assuming we hit a quantity of 50, which based on the strong Reddit and GeekHack interest seems totally plausible to me. There will be further price drops at higher volumes.
  • Barebones Novatouch keyboards will be available through MassDrop at the same time as the cases.
  • I'm working hard to try to provide an interesting second color option, either in anodizing or powder, hopefully with pics to show at the time of the drop. My current thinking is that the second option can be in powder so that we cover a wide range of options and finishes even though we'll only be able to offer two choices.

Also regarding finishes: the black pre-production sample came back from anodizing, but the finish had a few blemishes that weren't up to my expectations. I'm having the parts re-made and anodized again, this time by another vendor. Unfortunately, this means adding probably another week or two to the timeline (I'm waiting for specifics on a lead time). I'm with you all in wanting this drop to happen ASAP, but I'm also personally committed to getting it to come out super nice, so I'm happy to wait a bit longer to make sure process is worked out and we can be assured a really nice finish on these. After all, at least as far as I'm concerned, making something unusually nice is the whole thing that makes this project fun and worth the trouble. :) Everyone's patience is, in any case, appreciated. As I've said before, better to work all this stuff out before the orders are placed than after. ;)

More time for me to save up for the two cases I will be ordering!
I like keyboards

Offline Butter

« Reply #218 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 12:52:38 »

I might be able to get VE.A and the AMJ keyboard them :D

Offline thel

« Reply #219 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 15:55:04 »
great to hear you are looking after the quality a lot.
Also that 2nd option with power coating seems like a great idea. keep up the good work & thanks for doing this.

Offline Mrs. Butter

« Reply #220 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 17:42:23 »
Had troubles with black... it's a sign. Anodized (deep) dark grey is the way to go.
Silent RF 87u / CM Novatouch / Leopold FC660c

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #221 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 04:42:07 »
I'm all on dark grey too!
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline Phenix

« Reply #222 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 14:06:41 »
blue grey/black sounded way better! ;)
Winter is coming.

Offline guy12

« Reply #223 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:30:55 »
Awh, is blu grey out of the picture  :confused:

Offline fine_italian_leather

« Reply #224 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 10:33:15 »
would have loved one of those if it supported filco tkl

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #225 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 11:09:36 »

Mechanicalkeyboards.com has the tex cases in stock currently that fit filcos
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

« Reply #226 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 15:03:12 »

Mechanicalkeyboards.com has the tex cases in stock currently that fit filcos

I know. But those don't seem as well built and they do no longer feature a usb port daughterboard.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #227 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 14:50:51 »
Hey everybody. Just a quick update. Sorry for the delay, but we've been experimenting with various finishing options that will give us the best color flexibility, durability, and cosmetic quality without having to increase the price beyond the numbers I quoted before. I hope to have photos to show by next week and a more in-depth technical explanation of the pros and cons of the various options.

The good news is that the machine shop is now turning out the cases consistently at very high quality; the last piece of the puzzle is the finishes and colors. We're currently getting multiple sample cases finished using various methods from various finishing shops and I'll go with what turns out best! I was hoping it would be super easy and obvious and we could get away with just one sample, but in the end I think it'll be better having tried multiple methods. (The first sample that came back from the ano shop we were planning on using had a somewhat uneven finish, so I used it as an excuse to explore some more options in addition to getting a sample from a different ano shop. Currently I'm looking at ano, powder, and Duracoat.)

Offline Mrs. Butter

[IC] CNC Anodized Aluminum case for CM Novatouch and Rapid-i!
« Reply #228 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 15:00:45 »
Hey everybody. Just a quick update. Sorry for the delay, but we've been experimenting with various finishing options that will give us the best color flexibility, durability, and cosmetic quality without having to increase the price beyond the numbers I quoted before. I hope to have photos to show by next week and a more in-depth technical explanation of the pros and cons of the various options.

The good news is that the machine shop is now turning out the cases consistently at very high quality; the last piece of the puzzle is the finishes and colors. We're currently getting multiple sample cases finished using various methods from various finishing shops and I'll go with what turns out best! I was hoping it would be super easy and obvious and we could get away with just one sample, but in the end I think it'll be better having tried multiple methods. (The first sample that came back from the ano shop we were planning on using had a somewhat uneven finish, so I used it as an excuse to explore some more options in addition to getting a sample from a different ano shop. Currently I'm looking at ano, powder, and Duracoat.)

You are thorough. I like thorough.

Thorough means you're also spending a lot of time, money and energy on this project. I hope people realize this.

Thank you for doing this right.
Silent RF 87u / CM Novatouch / Leopold FC660c

Offline guy12

« Reply #229 on: Thu, 05 May 2016, 15:41:36 »
Will blue grey be a thing :D

Offline norbauer

« Reply #230 on: Sat, 07 May 2016, 11:08:58 »
You are thorough. I like thorough.

Thorough means you're also spending a lot of time, money and energy on this project. I hope people realize this.

Thank you for doing this right.

Why, thank you. That means a lot. I've been a bit stressed that some details are taking longer to work out than I had hoped, so it's good to know that at least some folks don't mind the delay in favor of my being thorough. :)

I'm doing this project because I and a bunch of my keyboard friends actually want this case for ourselves, and we want it to be awesome. So, yeah, it has been crazy expensive and time-consuming, but I'm more than OK with that though if it means we get something cool in the end that wouldn't have happened otherwise.

Thanks again for your patience. Hopefully I'll have some more nailed-down details in our finishing options in this coming week. As soon as I know something solid, you guys will all know too.

Offline Jedi

« Reply #231 on: Sat, 07 May 2016, 11:21:28 »
I'm doing this project because I and a bunch of my keyboard friends actually want this case for ourselves, and we want it to be awesome.

We need your attention fever on a few other cases too.  Have you any thoughts on working on other keyboard case projects after this one?

Offline norbauer

« Reply #232 on: Sat, 07 May 2016, 12:20:15 »
I'm doing this project because I and a bunch of my keyboard friends actually want this case for ourselves, and we want it to be awesome.

We need your attention fever on a few other cases too.  Have you any thoughts on working on other keyboard case projects after this one?

This project has been a lot of fun so far, so yeah, I'd totally be interested in doing some other cases. However, for now I just want to focus on getting this one as perfect as can be and out the door. After that, if all goes well, I'd be delighted to tackle another such project. I've learned so much in this process that a second project would be so much easier. Seems a shame to let all that hard-won experience go to waste. ;)

Offline Phenix

« Reply #233 on: Sat, 07 May 2016, 12:26:16 »
maybe next is HHKB full metal case? :))
Winter is coming.

Offline need

« Reply #234 on: Sat, 07 May 2016, 19:21:42 »
Hey brother, please make blue grey happen...
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 May 2016, 19:36:16 by need »

Offline Phenix

« Reply #235 on: Sat, 07 May 2016, 21:07:15 »
Yea, please!

[size=85]typos due to my touch screen are possible[size]

Winter is coming.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #236 on: Sat, 07 May 2016, 22:55:33 »
I bought a Novatouch tonight for this case specifically.

Offline Trev

« Reply #237 on: Sat, 07 May 2016, 23:03:57 »
I'm also going to be buying a Novatouch specifically for this case. Love your work.

It would be awesome to see a pure white option (I'm assuming powdercoat is best?). It's not something you see as often in custom keyboard builds. I'd love to try a white case with thick pure white PBT caps, or POM white caps.

Offline JDragon

« Reply #238 on: Tue, 10 May 2016, 18:40:18 »
This looks great! I'm definitely in for one - was just going to plastidip or hydrodip my Novatouch but this is on another level.

Offline Trev

« Reply #239 on: Tue, 10 May 2016, 19:02:54 »
Novatouch has arrived, very impressed with this board. Looking forward to giving it a proper case.

« Reply #240 on: Sat, 14 May 2016, 11:19:36 »
Will be buying a novatouch for this case also. How hard would it be to swap the micro usb port for a mini usb?

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #241 on: Sat, 14 May 2016, 11:31:49 »
the more i see this thread come up in the corner of my eye..........................
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Z4KJ0N3S

• WTB: HHKB in Black.
« Reply #242 on: Sun, 15 May 2016, 19:00:25 »
Registering my interest! Not super stoked on pricing so far, but that's what custom stuff costs, so oh well.

I'd like either dark gray anodized, or bare aluminum for custom anodizing. Very excited. :)
HELLO THIS IS SIGNATURE

Offline bred

« Reply #243 on: Mon, 16 May 2016, 11:17:38 »
I've been waiting for a metal case just like this. The build quality looks incredible and I would love to have a silver / raw metallic (Metallica?) finish. Eagerly anticipating these to become available.

Thanks for your work so far!

Offline norbauer

« Reply #244 on: Mon, 16 May 2016, 21:55:43 »
Slowly but surely we're making progress. The new ano shop has now made a sample in black that looks good, but I'm having them refine their process a bit more to verify that they can do so repeatably in production. I don't want to be seeing just a purely "golden sample," as it is called in industry; I want to know everybody is going to get one of similar quality and finish. So they're doing a second sample that will be ready on Wednesday and to me by Friday. I didn't figure a delay of a couple of days matters very much in the grand scheme. The upside of these delays in figuring out the finishing options is that it has given more people time to learn about the project, so hopefully we can get some higher numbers and hit a good price tier so we can all get our cases cheaper.

Duracoat is still an option for the second color, but the spray shop hasn't yet given me a final quote, so we may end up going with a second anodizing color just to get this show on the road. We'll see what I can nail down by the end of the week. Basically, whatever options I can be confident of by then are the ones I'm likely to go with and then we can sort out doing something cool or weird in terms of finish (which will probably end up being more expensive) for a subsequent project. :) Someday I want a chrome-plated keyboard case. :D

Offline Butter

« Reply #245 on: Mon, 16 May 2016, 22:24:03 »
Slowly but surely we're making progress. The new ano shop has now made a sample in black that looks good, but I'm having them refine their process a bit more to verify that they can do so repeatably in production. I don't want to be seeing just a purely "golden sample," as it is called in industry; I want to know everybody is going to get one of similar quality and finish. So they're doing a second sample that will be ready on Wednesday and to me by Friday. I didn't figure a delay of a couple of days matters very much in the grand scheme. The upside of these delays in figuring out the finishing options is that it has given more people time to learn about the project, so hopefully we can get some higher numbers and hit a good price tier so we can all get our cases cheaper.

Duracoat is still an option for the second color, but the spray shop hasn't yet given me a final quote, so we may end up going with a second anodizing color just to get this show on the road. We'll see what I can nail down by the end of the week. Basically, whatever options I can be confident of by then are the ones I'm likely to go with and then we can sort out doing something cool or weird in terms of finish (which will probably end up being more expensive) for a subsequent project. :) Someday I want a chrome-plated keyboard case. :D

When you get a chrome plated keyboard case made count me in for one lol.  :)

Offline RexS

• SILENCE THE TOPRE
« Reply #246 on: Mon, 16 May 2016, 23:26:19 »
I'm certainly interested.  I swear I followed an earlier build log and your attention to detail was impressive. Did you use SolidWorks for the 3D modeling?

Keep up the fantastic design work.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #247 on: Mon, 16 May 2016, 23:47:10 »
I'm certainly interested.  I swear I followed an earlier build log and your attention to detail was impressive. Did you use SolidWorks for the 3D modeling?

Keep up the fantastic design work.

Thanks!

I use Autodesk Fusion 360. I find it suits my workflow way better than SolidWorks.

Offline codywanks

« Reply #248 on: Tue, 17 May 2016, 03:51:41 »
The upside of these delays in figuring out the finishing options is that it has given more people time to learn about the project

and also given more time to others to squirrel the requisite funds aside  ;)

Offline Troif

• Carpe Diem!!!
    • Daniel Ferrer
« Reply #249 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 07:24:39 »
... I will wait the time you need to get that awesome case... :thumb:
--
Filco TKL Ninja Blues / CODE Greens / Pok3r Clears / HHKBpro2 / RF 87U 55g / Novatouch TKL / KC60 Clears / SSK and also regular Model M