Poll

What colors should be an option for this buy?

Black
135 (19.6%)
Grey
47 (6.8%)
Purple
62 (9%)
Green
8 (1.2%)
Dark Grey
123 (17.9%)
Blue
19 (2.8%)
Blue Grey
86 (12.5%)
Silver
86 (12.5%)
Olive
16 (2.3%)
White
71 (10.3%)
Red
35 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 401

Author Topic: [IC] CNC Anodized Aluminum case for CM Novatouch, Rapid-i, and Masterkeys TKL!  (Read 186020 times)

Offline need

Re: [IC] CNC Anodized Aluminum case for CM Novatouch and Rapid-i!
« Reply #250 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 08:02:20 »
update plz.

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #251 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 08:40:43 »
update plz.

Slowly but surely we're making progress. The new ano shop has now made a sample in black that looks good, but I'm having them refine their process a bit more to verify that they can do so repeatably in production. I don't want to be seeing just a purely "golden sample," as it is called in industry; I want to know everybody is going to get one of similar quality and finish. So they're doing a second sample that will be ready on Wednesday and to me by Friday. I didn't figure a delay of a couple of days matters very much in the grand scheme. The upside of these delays in figuring out the finishing options is that it has given more people time to learn about the project, so hopefully we can get some higher numbers and hit a good price tier so we can all get our cases cheaper.

Duracoat is still an option for the second color, but the spray shop hasn't yet given me a final quote, so we may end up going with a second anodizing color just to get this show on the road. We'll see what I can nail down by the end of the week. Basically, whatever options I can be confident of by then are the ones I'm likely to go with and then we can sort out doing something cool or weird in terms of finish (which will probably end up being more expensive) for a subsequent project. :) Someday I want a chrome-plated keyboard case. :D

Offline need

« Reply #252 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 08:58:29 »
Dude this is not up to date, it's old news.

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #253 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 09:22:10 »
I don't know if you're trying to be fun or if you're actually serious, but that last message was four days ago.

Give him time or do it yourself.  :rolleyes:
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
« Reply #254 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 18:08:49 »
TL;DR: getting closer, but having to consider alternatives to ano.

Thanks, ramnes (and others)! Patience is certainly appreciated. This is just a hobby for me, but I'm keeping on top of things every day, and believe me, nobody is more frustrated by not being able to get rolling on this yet more than I am. And I don't want us to take money from anybody until all the details are totally nailed down. As I've said before, I want these things to look really nice and I don't want to put my name on a project unless we can be reasonably confident of that. For better or worse, that takes as long as it takes.

I have been doing my best to cajole vendors along, but also taking care not to alienate them with a false sense of urgency. You have to understand that for most production shops, an order of the size that ours is likely to be is kind of small potatoes. The cases may cost a lot due to materials, machine time, and labor, but the margins on this kind of thing are actually pretty low for a machine shop.

Anyway, in keeping with the timeline, we did get the second anodizing sample back from a totally new anodizing vendor this week. Very much to my horror and annoyance, however, these parts also had cosmetic imperfections that I deem unacceptable. And, apologies if this is TMI, but for whoever cares, I'll now take a deep dive into the technical and logistical issues so everybody knows exactly where things stand.

So we come again to the annoyances (and relative weaknesses) of USA vs China manufacturing. The great thing about working with shops in the US is that it's often relatively much easier to communicate, and for objects like huge honking heavy keyboard cases, the shipping is much less expensive for the majority of buyers who, for MassDrop and GeekHack, are based in North America. Working with the machine shop has been great. The head engineer and owner at the USA shop is extremely thoughtful and has suggested several key improvements to the case design and manufacturing process. He fabricated elaborate jigs so they're all set to churn these things out at consistent speed and quality in production. After a few experiments and early hiccups, they totally nailed the process. But the problem is that nobody in America seems to make consumer products anymore, so it has been really hard to find a finishing shop that is willing to guarantee a consumer-grade level of cosmetic finishing on the machined parts, whether it be ano or powder coating. Once they hear that the finish matters, these finishing shops (bafflingly) get scared off and start saying they're not willing to guarantee any level of finish, for fear of liability or losing money on rejects. It's a little nuts. Apparently, there are all sorts of industrial applications for anodized and powder coated finishes where the actual costmetic properties of the finish don't matter all that much, and most US shops tend to target those less picky customers. You can find shops that do really high-end finishes in the US, but they all would totally blow the cost of these into something that really doesn't make sense for hobbyist keyboard cases. (I myself have paid $300-400 for Korean CNC anodized cases that I love, but I'm not sure I could in good conscience offer something at that price.)

So what is wrong with the finish? There are some splotchy patches where the anodizing looks darker in some areas than in others. Through a lot of experimentation and elimination of potential culprits, we believe this to be due to impurities in the metal. We have now tried metal from two different vendors, however, and have worked with two different anodizing providers. We've washed the parts, used a new blast cabinet and medium, etc. In all cases, the same problem semi-randomly shows up. The general recommended solution to this problem is go use certified aluminum, which has a guaranteed composition and purity, but the issue there is that it's crazy expensive and again would blow the budget and target price. (When you use certified material, you're paying for all sorts of guarantees beyond material composition that don't matter in our case, such as material strength and tolerance of the raw cut part.)

Both I and the engineer at the machine shop have been very surprised that this seemingly trivial last step of the process has brought the project to a grinding halt. He has anodized many smaller parts without any cosmetic issues, but apparently large flat surfaces such as ours (which are unusual for anodized parts) tend to exacerbate these problems on anodized extruded aluminum. So, to be fair to him, there was no reason for him to think that anodizing was ever going to be anything other than the really easy final step where we drop if off at the anodizer for a day and get it back looking perfect. Instead, trying to solve this problem affordably has consumed 90% of the pre-production stage.

After all this fuss trying to get a perfect anodized finish, it seems futile and unwise invest any more time into more time-consuming anodizing experiments that may well just end up not working. Duracoat is a ridiculously cool coating used on firearms that I would love to use, but that would add about $30 per unit to the price already quoted. So I've given the shop in the US one more week to come up with two perfectly powder-coated samples (the last remaining affordable option), on my doorstep by next Friday. Since I've already paid for the tooling and jigs, I hate to change course precipitously, but at some point one must simply cut one's losses and consider the jigs a sunk cost. I don't want to spend the rest of my life doggedly trying to get these made in the USA if it's an uphill battle.

If powder works out, the advantage is we can offer white (and perhaps more colors) as options, so there is at least that upside. Another reason I personally like powder is that it's much less resistant to absorbing skin oils due to its lower porosity and thus is both easier to clean and looks nicer for longer without being cleaned. Powder does have less precision because the layer thickness is higher, but for parts like this, that hardly matters.

So, yeah, if that doesn't work, I'll just use the shop in China that made the prototypes and whom I know can produce these with an excellent finish quality. There will be considerably more headaches for me in sorting out the import duties, pricing, and fulfillment logistics, which frankly I was hoping to avoid. But if it's what I have to do so make sure we get our cases without paying a fortune, I'll do it! :)

As soon as I know something solid, you guys will too. I'm happy to answer any questions or to hear suggestions on different approaches I may not have considered.

Thanks again for being with me every step of the way. Just like with my previous projects, I know it's usually just a question of working out the process up front and then it's usually smooth sailing. But, as I say, I prefer to work all this out before we've taken anybody's money rather than the other way round. ;)

-Ryan

Offline Trev

« Reply #255 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 18:15:46 »
Your attention to quality and detail is really appreciated, thanks man.

I'm also happy to hear that a white case is still a possibility, by far my number one color choice (to go with blank white PBT's).

Offline norbauer

« Reply #256 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 18:19:10 »
I'm also happy to hear that a white case is still a possibility, by far my number one color choice (to go with blank white PBT's).

Oh man, what a brilliant idea! This case also fits the Rapid-i, which even has a white plate. White case, white keys, white plate. How awesome would that be?!

Offline need

« Reply #257 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 19:16:20 »
How about a brushed finish?

Offline r5d

• Reddit: /u/thisman
« Reply #258 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 19:46:41 »
How about a brushed finish?

Yes, or bead-blasted even.
I like keyboards

Offline Trev

« Reply #259 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 19:51:30 »
Aluminum isn't durable enough to leave in any raw form, it'll scratch up if you look at it funny.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #260 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 20:17:41 »
Yeah, unfortunately aluminum is pretty soft. That's why it's so easy and affordable to machine. Even much harder steel alloys scratch pretty easily when in daily use. Look at most stainless countertops.

Also, brushed finishes really only work on planar surfaces. It would look weird around the corners and chamfers of the case.

Further, aluminum oxidizes a bit over time, which means the areas that you touch (i.e, that build up oils) will oxidize at a slower rate due to being effectively sealed from the air. So over time you'd get an uneven finish that would look pretty wonky. As I understand it, anodizing is fundamentally a controlled even oxidation of the surface with the addition of a dye. So it just hastens that process in a way that is (theoretically, at least) aesthetically appealing.

For better or worse, for for a daily-use consumer product, aluminum pretty much requires finishing step.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #261 on: Sat, 21 May 2016, 02:04:16 »
Is stainless steel an option?  Or is it too expensive?

Offline Trev

« Reply #262 on: Sat, 21 May 2016, 02:22:56 »

Oh man, what a brilliant idea! This case also fits the Rapid-i, which even has a white plate. White case, white keys, white plate. How awesome would that be?!
Even with the black plate on the Novatouch, you don't see it except at certain angles, and then it would have a slight storm-trooper quality to it providing some contrasted accents.

I'm going to powder coat this thing regardless, but it would be awesome to have it done in the US. If I attempt it here, it'll probably be some guy called Bruce that thinks it's a $200 job.

Pure white blank PBT's are inbound. I'm also considering the G20 blank/flat/white PBT's from Signature Plastics. Going for a super clean and minimalist Novatouch build.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #263 on: Sat, 21 May 2016, 19:11:26 »
Is stainless steel an option?  Or is it too expensive?

Stainless is both more expensive as a material and to machine. I would guess finishing on aluminum would be cheaper than stainless with finishing, though that's a bit of conjecture on my part. Bear in mind that these cases involve starting with a huge block and removing almost all the material, so materials are a big portion of the cost. Shipping is also a concern, especially for the non-USA folks, and steel is considerably heavier than aluminum. These reasons are why I think finished aluminum is going to be our best.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 May 2016, 19:18:55 by norbauer »

Offline derzemel

« Reply #264 on: Sun, 22 May 2016, 04:04:43 »
TL;DR: getting closer, but having to consider alternatives to ano.
Duracoat is a ridiculously cool coating used on firearms that I would love to use, but that would add about $30 per unit to the price already quoted. S

Maybe Cerakote would be cheaper than Duracoat?
This IBM 3278 Beamspring metal case is covered with Cerakote, Satin Aluminium color:

Taken from this DT thread: https://deskthority.net/photos-f62/ibm-3278-restoration-t9365.html
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 May 2016, 04:07:39 by derzemel »

Offline norbauer

« Reply #265 on: Sun, 22 May 2016, 21:56:48 »
Thanks for the suggestion, but I did actually look into Cerakote as well.

I like Cerakote and Duracoat both and eventually want to do some cases using those finishes. However, for the current project, they are probably overkill in terms of cost, as my goal here is just to get a nice replacement for the stock Novatouch/Rapid-i case in the hands of as many of us as want them as possible. If all goes well, I'm totally down for doing some more niche high-end cases in a subsequent group buy, whether it's for the Novatouch or something else.

Cerakote is more like a powder coat because it has to be baked on, so it's no less of an ordeal than powder coat itself. It does offer an advantage of greater durability, but keyboard cases aren't exactly the highest performance application so I think powder coat works just as well for our purposes. Duracoat is nice because it doesn't require curing in an oven (it cures itself via an exothermic reaction, like automotive urethanes or epoxy primers), but you basically have to use a shop with a professional down-draft spray booth if you're going to do it in volume flawlessly. The material itself is also expensive, because it's sold in small volumes for use on firearms by hobbyists for the most part.

So, yes, both interesting materials and processes but maybe just not our solution for this particular drop.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #266 on: Tue, 24 May 2016, 18:09:03 »
OK, rather than waiting to the end of this week, I'm getting the ball rolling on the China option and working the two in parallel. We'll let it be a race. Whoever gets me finished pre-prod samples first gets the job. :)

I've worked with the China shop on a lot of non-keyboard related projects in the past. We communicate very well and they do good work; I just wish using them didn't come with all the annoyances of importing from China. For this reason, I'm still pulling for the USA shop to sort out the finishing issues first.

The USA shop did manage to find a cheaper source for certified aluminum that wouldn't kill our budget. He has some of that on the way and will be cutting this week. And one of the existing samples is off at powder coating right now in white. So, assuming certified aluminum fixes the splotching issue, it's possible they might still come up with finished samples in black ano and white powder before the China shop does. Which frankly would delight me! Though if that happens it'll certainly be into next week.

Offline Goon

« Reply #267 on: Mon, 30 May 2016, 15:38:50 »
how heavy would this case be?

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #268 on: Mon, 30 May 2016, 16:06:02 »
how heavy would this case be?
Probably around 2,5Kg or so.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline TheVengeance

« Reply #269 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 13:35:01 »
Still so super excited about this. I love my NT and an Alu board will make all the difference.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #270 on: Sun, 05 June 2016, 07:34:49 »
Ho hum. Still waiting on finished samples from both vendors. So. Much. Waiting.

Just wanted to send a little ping to let everyone know I'm still on the case, as it were.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #271 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 04:55:32 »
Ho hum. Still waiting on finished samples from both vendors. So. Much. Waiting.

Just wanted to send a little ping to let everyone know I'm still on the case, as it were.

I'll definitely join in :)
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline norbauer

« Reply #272 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 14:55:47 »
Finally some definitive progress to report!! The USA shop has come through for me and found a good finishing vendor with proof in the form of actual pre-production samples. Two completed powder coated samples are at long last on their way to my workshop right now. I have seen some quick phone snaps of them, and they look great. Unfortunately I'm traveling on business this coming week and won't be able to take and upload proper photos until I'm back, but I think we've finally got everything worked out--meaning I'll be comfortable moving to the group buy stage right after I turn the samples around and send them to MassDrop.

Also, I have a new color/finish option cooked up that I think you guys are going to love, but I want to wait until I have good studio photos of it to show before saying too much.  :D

Offline Butter

« Reply #273 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 18:23:55 »
Finally some definitive progress to report!! The USA shop has come through for me and found a good finishing vendor with proof in the form of actual pre-production samples. Two completed powder coated samples are at long last on their way to my workshop right now. I have seen some quick phone snaps of them, and they look great. Unfortunately I'm traveling on business this coming week and won't be able to take and upload proper photos until I'm back, but I think we've finally got everything worked out--meaning I'll be comfortable moving to the group buy stage right after I turn the samples around and send them to MassDrop.

Also, I have a new color/finish option cooked up that I think you guys are going to love, but I want to wait until I have good studio photos of it to show before saying too much.  :D

Nice! Can't wait for the GB  :)

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #274 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 03:14:18 »
Is there any plan for a EU proxy or any other way to avoid those heavy custom fees?  Speaking of 19% in Germany for 20-150€ and 19% + x% depending on the categorization (its not a keyboard without PCB/keys). Otherwise gifts up to 45€ are free of fees...

Offline Phenix

« Reply #275 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 04:43:33 »
I would also really like to see someone who could proxy for us Germans (to avoid those huge fees)
Winter is coming.

Offline fine_italian_leather

« Reply #276 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 06:22:28 »
Glad to hear we are going to see a GB soon. Have you decided what colors will be available? (Dark grey please ;))

Offline Phenix

« Reply #277 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 10:17:16 »
looking forward what comes next, Meanwhile I acquired an Novatouch ^-^
Winter is coming.

Offline need

« Reply #278 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 10:36:59 »
Is there any plan for a EU proxy or any other way to avoid those heavy custom fees?  Speaking of 19% in Germany for 20-150€ and 19% + x% depending on the categorization (its not a keyboard without PCB/keys). Otherwise gifts up to 45€ are free of fees...
It's going to run through massdrop, so the answer is no.

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #279 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 11:06:53 »
It's going to run through massdrop, so the answer is no.

Yeah massdrop. They can't even fill custom forms out. 3/3 packages I got from them all got stuck at German customs :/

Offline airs

« Reply #280 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 14:52:48 »
Really excited for this! Going to use 55g domes and hypersphere rings :)
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline Phenix

« Reply #281 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 15:00:08 »
 is there someone located in NewYork? Will stay 2 weeks in October there, and would appreciate if pick up would be possible ;)
Winter is coming.

Offline Marshal

• Formerly dranzer889
  • Kō Caps
« Reply #282 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 17:13:51 »
Hope I can get one of these. Aluminum case on a Topre board with MX caps is a dream  :p

Offline Possessed Gamer

« Reply #283 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 17:37:40 »
Just bought a novatouch this would be perfect.

Offline Reckless5040

« Reply #284 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 23:45:45 »
Welp, I've had my novatouch for less than a week. Looks like its getting a new home.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #285 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 04:30:47 »
Hey everybody. Excellent news! The first samples I've been happy with have arrived and while I still want to tweak a small detail and am waiting for riser feet, I'm quite pleased. I opted for two finishes that are fairly rare in the CNC keyboard case world, both powder coat rather than the much more common anodizing. While powder coating can have a slightly wavy surface compared to anodizing when examined under bright light closeup, nothing can match it for its vintage industrial feel, which as you'll see, is something I've tried to embrace with the finish options. It creates a sort of hard shell around the aluminum, which I think is really cool.

These continue to be Made in the USA.

The first is the one I'm most excited about. It is inspired by a popular vintage electronics and mechanical device chassis finish known as "wrinkle coat." It can be seen, for example, on the German Engima machine and 1940s Royal typewriters.

I'm calling this option Enigma Black

Here it is on my case.

Second option is Space Station White

It has a nice glossy look and feel and a nice futuristic simplicity.

A couple of important things!

I think I'm going to just sell these directly as a GeekHack group buy rather than going with MassDrop. I have nothing against MassDrop, but they were in a hurry—understandably given the delays up to this point—and it's still going to take me a few weeks before I'm ready to start actually taking money/orders while I test out the riser feet and a few other tiny details. I can't stress this enough, but I'm just not willing to rush, both because this is a hobby for me and I don't need the stress but also because the fun for me is doing something unique and doing it really well, and that just takes as long as it takes. If the initial run goes well, I'll be happy to talk to MassDrop about doing a run for their community.

Also: even though it will mean a bit more work for me than going with MassDrop, it will also mean that I have a bit of extra funds (which would have gone to MassDrop profit margin) that will allow me to over-produce the cases by a certain quantity in case there are any imperfect ones so I can only ship the ones that look best—and so that there are few extras in case of something getting lost by mail or whatever. If they don't end up being needed, I'll sell them in the classifieds as "factory seconds" at a discount.

In case it isn't obvious, I worry about worst case scenarios a lot. ;)

Anyway, they'll be drop shipped right from the machine shop to you wherever you are using labels that I prepare. The cost will be the same as before: $199 + shipping, and I'll try to come up with something accommodating for international buyers. Optional screw-in riser feet are $16 per set.

And, if for some reason you have more money than you know what to do with, a custom color is also possible through the powder coating vendor for an additional set up charge of $100 (!), which I can work out on an individual basis if anybody wants to go that route. There are some really cool off-the-wall colors available.

MOQ at these prices is 20. Below that and I have to talk to the shop and see if we can work something out, and I suspect they'd want to raise the unit cost.

Make yourself counted!

Given the details above, please reconfirm your interest by saying how many and what color option you want. It seems from people's informal interest above that there will be enough to hit the MOQ, but I just want to confirm. I hope you guys are OK with the finishing options I was able to work out locally.

It has taken soooo long to get here, I know, but at least it looks like we're in the proverbial home stretch. :D
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 June 2016, 04:34:45 by norbauer »

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #286 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 04:35:51 »
I am still interested in 1 of these in space station white color
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline fax668

• Shaken, not stirred
« Reply #287 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 04:53:41 »
1 white

Fantastic work, Ryan!

Offline Trev

« Reply #288 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 05:06:05 »
Looks awesome, really liking that white.

Do you happen to know if there's a height difference between the stock case and yours? (the bottom row, measured from case bottom to tops of keycaps).

Offline derzemel

« Reply #289 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 05:08:29 »
the Enigma black really has a textured feel? I cannot clearly see from the images. My grandparents had a Royal typewriter and that textured case one of the best things ever.

Also, can you put some cherry beige keycaps on the Enigma Black case and take a picture? :D

Offline r5d

• Reddit: /u/thisman
« Reply #290 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 05:46:34 »
Still interested for at least one in gray, and maybe another one in white!
I like keyboards

Offline fine_italian_leather

« Reply #291 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 05:52:11 »
Not going to lie, not stoked about the color options. If you have more images please post them. I definitely still want to buy a case as the overall quality seems superb. What options are available for the custom coating?

Offline raymogi

« Reply #293 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 06:09:04 »
No simple matte black or just plain black option?
Please feed my addiction.

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #294 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 06:25:08 »
I really like the white.

About the black... I feel like that texture doesn't match well with the style of the case.  :-[
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #295 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 06:33:37 »
Very interested in any dark color option :)

Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline mrkevint

• OK.
« Reply #296 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 06:38:06 »
I am interested in a white one or maybe a custom colour like grey. I like the uniqueness of the black one but I'm not sure if it's for me. Great job!

Offline gain

« Reply #297 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 06:39:03 »
white  :thumb:

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #298 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 07:27:27 »
Also still interested in 1 white case
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #299 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 07:28:52 »
Those looks great! White for now.  :