Author Topic: Booper Makes Keycaps! - HAM  (Read 158498 times)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: My adventures in keycap making! - updates
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 19:47:46 »
Dibs? Are we calling "dibs"?

Well then, DIBS on a blue Horny Lady

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 20:12:43 »
Wow Booper,

These look absolutely amazing. I can't believe how much of a difference there is between using vac/pressure and without. I've heard that Harbor Freight has a higher chance of failure. Did you find that to be the case?

I wouldn't trust a Harbor Freight pressure pot. I've heard too many horror stories.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 20:30:04 »

Wow Booper,

These look absolutely amazing. I can't believe how much of a difference there is between using vac/pressure and without. I've heard that Harbor Freight has a higher chance of failure. Did you find that to be the case?

I wouldn't trust a Harbor Freight pressure pot. I've heard too many horror stories.

Most of the pots I looked into had a lot of positive and negative reviews. I couldn't really find anything that had glowing reviews throughout :/ the whole thing makes me nervous because I know the potential danger but so far this one seems pretty solid.
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 20:34:33 »
Wow, amazing progress!  How long do you have to leave them in the pot?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 22:46:41 »
Digging the monkey and Lilith designs.  Would love to collab sometime  :thumb:
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 22:47:48 »
This would be amazing........ Binge x Booper caps!!
null

Offline MessyCaps

• Stressed out cap maker taking a break :S
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 03:25:55 »
The woman's face cap ... you can have all of my moneies
Two new ones (at least new to me) and I can't pick a favourite because they're both so good - great work!

Thanks! I'm always nervous to post new stuff! so I'm glad y'all like it. She was created because I wanted to do something with horns! Here are some more photos -

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks for the positive feedback!!!

You should defo produce this design in mulitple colours and do a sale. You going to make lots of moneys then you can make MOAR!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
Re: My adventures in keycap making!
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 03:27:11 »
Time for an update!

I kinda knew there would be a point where I would want to buy equipment or give up on doing this because I couldn't handle the bubbles! I felt like it was a waste of time and materials to keep making caps that would have bubbles no matter what sooooo I decided to buy an air compressor and pressure chamber.

I've used it a few time now and initial results are looking good! I also sculpted a new design while I was waiting on the equipment/more materials.

Here are some pictures from the new batches! These are with molds and casting done in a pressure chamber. (in hindsight, I wish I would have cleaned up the edges more before taking photos! but o well)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Bye Bye bubbles! :D

Damn the monkey!!! I love it, good job. I considered doing artisan caps too but as it seems you need big machines for the result to be nice, I'm not sure I'm ready for it anymore. May I ask you how much were these equipment?

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline MessyCaps

« Reply #58 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 03:30:33 »
Time for an update!

I kinda knew there would be a point where I would want to buy equipment or give up on doing this because I couldn't handle the bubbles! I felt like it was a waste of time and materials to keep making caps that would have bubbles no matter what sooooo I decided to buy an air compressor and pressure chamber.

I've used it a few time now and initial results are looking good! I also sculpted a new design while I was waiting on the equipment/more materials.

Here are some pictures from the new batches! These are with molds and casting done in a pressure chamber. (in hindsight, I wish I would have cleaned up the edges more before taking photos! but o well)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn the monkey!!! I love it, good job. I considered doing artisan caps too but as it seems you need big machines for the result to be nice, I'm not sure I'm ready for it anymore. May I ask you how much were these equipment?

I would say with a budget of $300 you could make a large batch of caps of this quality with a vacuum pot. They are not all the expensive she linked the $100 one she bought in the thread. The main part is sculpting your design you need real talent to do something this beautiful.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 03:33:41 »
Time for an update!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I would say with a budget of $300 you could make a large batch of caps of this quality with a vacuum pot. They are not all the expensive she linked the $100 one she bought in the thread. The main part is sculpting your design you need real talent to do something this beautiful.

Oh ok, the last time I looked for a vacuum pot I saw crazy prices so I gave up instantly. But you're right it needs a high level of graphic skill if you want to make something sophisticated. That's what is also restraining me from doing it. I'd have to find a great idea at first which is not the case ATM.

Offline MessyCaps

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 03:36:59 »
Time for an update!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh ok, the last time I looked for a vacuum pot I saw crazy prices so I gave up instantly. But you're right it needs a high level of graphic skill if you want to make something sophisticated. That's what is also restraining me from doing it. I'd have to find a great idea at first which is not the case ATM.

I would urge you to give it a go maybe just try with a small amount of materials without a pot, you will most probably get hooked. It is very stressful but hella rewarding when you have caps on your keyboard you can say you designed and made yourself. Gooooooo on risk it ;)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 03:41:39 »
Time for an update!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I would urge you to give it a go maybe just try with a small amount of materials without a pot, you will most probably get hooked. It is very stressful but hella rewarding when you have caps on your keyboard you can say you designed and made yourself. Gooooooo on risk it ;)

Have you tried it yourself? Did you do some? If so what did you use to make the model used for the mold?

Offline MessyCaps

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 03:47:18 »
Time for an update!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Have you tried it yourself? Did you do some? If so what did you use to make the model used for the mold?

Click my siggy it goes to my thread showing you what I did. I used super sculpty clay, sculpted it on top of a PBT cap and baked it. (well my girlfriend has done the desgins because I have no talent). But I have made so many mistakes so ask someone else if you need advice sorry. Lol

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 03:52:10 »
Time for an update!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Click my siggy it goes to my thread showing you what I did. I used super sculpty clay, sculpted it on top of a PBT cap and baked it. (well my girlfriend has done the desgins because I have no talent). But I have made so many mistakes so ask someone else if you need advice sorry. Lol

Fair enough, thank you.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 11:38:32 »

I'd totally be down for this! Binge, it would be an honor! I'd like to know what you have in mind :D

Time for an update!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Ideally, a vacuum and pressure setup would be the best. I currently only have a pressure chamber with an air compressor and no vacuum. The pressure does a lot of the work it seems, but I think the vacuum would be very nice to have for degassing my silicone.

You can get a pressure chamber and basic materials sorted for a couple hundred bucks, but yea, in order to not get any bubbles you have to have some equipment. I could only afford to purchase vacuum OR pressure for now and I went with pressure. Here is a decent starting point for info
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 February 2015, 11:54:19 by Booper »

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 16:16:43 »

I'd totally be down for this! Binge, it would be an honor! I'd like to know what you have in mind :D

Time for an update!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Ideally, a vacuum and pressure setup would be the best. I currently only have a pressure chamber with an air compressor and no vacuum. The pressure does a lot of the work it seems, but I think the vacuum would be very nice to have for degassing my silicone.

You can get a pressure chamber and basic materials sorted for a couple hundred bucks, but yea, in order to not get any bubbles you have to have some equipment. I could only afford to purchase vacuum OR pressure for now and I went with pressure. Here is a decent starting point for info

Thank you very much.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 19:57:01 »
Not to be a jerk but please be very careful with the harbor freight pressure canisters.  They are made of questionable steel and often explode.  A 2 1/2 gallon tank at the rated 60 PSI suggested working pressure of casting is a large boom if it goes off.  Please get yourself something from an engineer certified manufacturer like BINKS.

http://www.binks.com/Portals/0/Repository/A183-100R.pdf

^ If you are unable to attain datasheets like this from trusted manufacturers for pressure or vacuum chambers you are effectively living with a bomb.

...  Sorry again >.<

I would love for people to be very very careful when they work with industrial tools.

Well I'd like to maybe work on getting a B&B package together with a neat box, maybe some little graphics/cards/stickers made by each of us and we each have a key in the boxed set with the cool schwag.  Totally something from each of us and then we make enough so each of us has some to provide to the community via website or GH or event etc.
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 February 2015, 20:00:27 by Binge »
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #67 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 20:07:35 »
Yikes! Good info. Thank you. I didn't read anything alarming before I bought it but I guess I should have looked into it more! I will spring for a better one as soon as I can afford it :)

Not to be a jerk but please be very careful with the harbor freight pressure canisters.  They are made of questionable steel and often explode.  A 2 1/2 gallon tank at the rated 60 PSI suggested working pressure of casting is a large boom if it goes off.  Please get yourself something from an engineer certified manufacturer like BINKS.

^ If you are unable to attain datasheets like this from trusted manufacturers for pressure or vacuum chambers you are effectively living with a bomb.

...  Sorry again >.<

I would love for people to be very very careful when they work with industrial tools.

Well I'd like to maybe work on getting a B&B package together with a neat box, maybe some little graphics/cards/stickers made by each of us and we each have a key in the boxed set with the cool schwag.  Totally something from each of us and then we make enough so each of us has some to provide to the community via website or GH or event etc.

Offline MessyCaps

« Reply #68 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 11:00:14 »

...  Sorry again >.<

Waaaaa thats pretty scurry. I think I will stick to sucking out the bubbles with a straw, although I don't really like the taste of the resin...
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 February 2015, 11:03:07 by MessyCaps »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 03:49:05 »
Time for an update!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow!! Those are so cute! Loveee the purple! Good work!

Offline Dihedral

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #70 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 08:52:18 »
Awesome caps! PostingForUpdates

Offline Dodgy

• * Maker
  • I specialize in bird law.
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 13:51:04 »

...  Sorry again >.<

Waaaaa thats pretty scurry. I think I will stick to sucking out the bubbles with a straw, although I don't really like the taste of the resin...
If you're being serious (I hope not), please:
http://www.amazon.com/Syringes-Luer-Blunt-Fill-Needles/dp/B00OD4CRF0/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1424807292&sr=8-4&keywords=blunt+tip+syringe
If you don't want to pay to replace the tips, buy a box of cocktail stirring straws and attach them to the tip of the syringe:
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Sip-Stirrers-1000-5-Inch/dp/B00B4M83MU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424807637&sr=8-1&keywords=stir+straws

Your resin might be mercury catalyzed, but even if it isn't- skin and especially mouth contact is super dangerous.
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 February 2015, 13:54:13 by Dodgy »
Hi, what's your favorite color?
I'm making keycaps, take a look if you give a damn.
Sale Thread

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #72 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 14:01:07 »
The caps are looking great.   :thumb:

Keep up the good work.  Looking forward to the chance to get one of the mon-keys.
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Key-Fu

• ¡Viva la Ctrl+Z!
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 01:27:53 »
Great job and very nice looking caps.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 01:31:19 »
I cant wait to see more Booper! :D  :thumb:  :cool:

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #75 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 01:54:56 »

...  Sorry again >.<

http://www.amazon.com/Syringes-Luer-Blunt-Fill-Needles/dp/B00OD4CRF0/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1424807292&sr=8-4&keywords=blunt+tip+syringe
If you don't want to pay to replace the tips, buy a box of cocktail stirring straws and attach them to the tip of the syringe:
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Sip-Stirrers-1000-5-Inch/dp/B00B4M83MU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424807637&sr=8-1&keywords=stir+straws

Your resin might be mercury catalyzed, but even if it isn't- skin and especially mouth contact is super dangerous.

I second this! Don't put it in your mouth! MFW I got splashed with some of this stuff. I had to rock that super sexy rash for a while and it hurt like hell. You may not be as allergic as I am, but you should be very careful with chemicals.

The caps are looking great.   :thumb:

Keep up the good work.  Looking forward to the chance to get one of the mon-keys.

Great job and very nice looking caps.

I cant wait to see more Booper! :D  :thumb:  :cool:

Thanks for the encouragement folks! I've been slacking lately and need to pick it back up :)

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #76 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 17:03:44 »
Could you set up a donation collection thing for a new pressure canister?  It would be terrible to see something unfortunate happen. 

Offline NexVestrum

« Reply #77 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 18:07:35 »
Wow! awesome work! I'm definitely bookmarking this for the process, I'm attempting to make some nice caps myself.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 22:29:40 »
What's the minimum price of a properly safe pressure pot?
I'm back.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #79 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 22:38:36 »

It varies tremendously.  On average $500.  You can get a decent and safe vacuum setup for a fraction of that.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #80 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 22:43:11 »

It varies tremendously.  On average $500.  You can get a decent and safe vacuum setup for a fraction of that.

Thx. Was just curious.
I'm back.

Offline Frogbot

« Reply #81 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 23:06:44 »
Does a pressure pot give better results than a vacuum chamber?

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #82 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 23:21:41 »
Could you set up a donation collection thing for a new pressure canister?  It would be terrible to see something unfortunate happen. 

Hm, I'd rather just wait and save up for it myself as I don't feel comfortable being indebted to people :)
that being said, I am not completely opposed to accepting some donations in exchange for future keycaps. I definitely don't want to set up any official collections or anything like that though. I'm cool with taking it slow

Thx. Was just curious.

Yup! I was hoping I could get by with being cheap for a while as I work on getting a better one but I didn't realize it would actually be dangerous to use the one I have. It's hard to want to spend so much on a pressure pot when I can get a korean custom or something cool for that $$

I think to get optimal results you want BOTH of them. I will eventually get both a pressure pot and vaccuum chamber - but after comparing results (from various casting forums) between only pressure and only vaccuum, it looked to me like the pressure had the most dramatic effect on results.
It's not just any 1 thing though. Good casts are a combination of a smooth original piece, all the right materials, a solid mold, the right equipment and lots of patience / trial & error!
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 March 2015, 23:24:48 by Booper »

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #83 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 23:51:22 »
Any way to help you out? Donation, buying some caps?  Moral support?  My son did kindergarten cheerleading.. I could borrow his poms!

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #84 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 02:38:06 »
I second this! Don't put it in your mouth! MFW I got splashed with some of this stuff. I had to rock that super sexy rash for a while and it hurt like hell. You may not be as allergic as I am, but you should be very careful with chemicals.

I got that **** all over my forearms before I decided to be smart and use latex gloves I stole from the hospital lol. Yours looks much worse though T.T

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #85 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 02:42:42 »

I got that **** all over my forearms before I decided to be smart and use latex gloves I stole from the hospital lol. Yours looks much worse though T.T

Ouch!! :x cool hair color though!  :cool:

Offline Dodgy

• * Maker
« Reply #86 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:47:36 »

Well, they serve the same purpose in different circumstances- the objective is the same, no bubbles. Certain types of casts, you're going to have cavities that will not fill naturally with resin even if it has been vacuumed to be completely bubble free- this is when you need a pressure pot to literally force the resin into those cavities and crush the air that is currently occupying them. Creative mold design, sprue placement and filling techniques can work around this requirement and get you very far, but pressure casting yields far superior results no matter what, and extremely improved cast resolution (once I started pressure casting, you could literally see my fingerprints on the some of my designs.)

Ideally you want to be doing both vaccing and pressure casting, though if you're molds are stable and rigid enough you can actually bypass vaccing and go straight to high pressure casting- but the results are iffy if you're using flexible molds.
Sale Thread

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #87 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 23:01:30 »
Oh man, the demon / lilith / horny lady / whatever the undecided name is, is really cool looking. I want to join in on this Binge x Booper crafting session, not that I have any idea what I'm doing. Binge's basement was fun for the brief period of time I spent there.

And now I need to go bother CptBadass for a picture of his creation.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Coreda

« Reply #88 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 23:43:00 »
Superb craftsmanship Booper. In love with the horned woman, and the monkey is cheeky. A nice distinct and clean look.

Subscribed  :thumb:

Offline KaboomTheory

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life
« Reply #89 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 20:57:20 »

...  Sorry again >.<

How would you use the syringe to get bubbles out exactly? Would you just inject the resin with it or do you actually blow air into the cast with the syringe after you're done pouring?

Offline Dodgy

• * Maker
« Reply #90 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 20:59:04 »

...  Sorry again >.<

How would you use the syringe to get bubbles out exactly? Would you just inject the resin with it or do you actually blow air into the cast with the syringe after you're done pouring?
Fill deep cavities with the syringe, it'll help keep air from being caught in there. You can also use it to suck air bubbles out if your using a translucent resin and can spot them.
Sale Thread

Offline KaboomTheory

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 16:47:28 »
What's a good supply setup for making caps without special equipment like a pressure pot or degasser? I've been wanting to start but don't want to spend all that money right away, and slowly work my way up to it.

Love your progress by the way. You really have some artistic talent.

Offline pryedthirdeye

« Reply #92 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 16:54:47 »
Caps are looking good! Keep it up! :)
clicky clicky

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #93 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 14:44:14 »
Whew! It's been a looong time since I've updated. Mostly because I haven't had much to say! I've just been buying equipment and refining things my designs. It's been a long and arduous process but I've finally gotten a few of my artisans to a quality that I am fairly pleased with. Soooo, I thought it was time to update!

I'm hoping to do a small sale sometime in the next month and I'll post the color options about a week before the sale. For now, here are a few baby blue single-shot caps to show you guys where I'm at now!

I'm also working on some topre/alps blanks and few other projects that I'll be posting at some point! Although I probably will only do the Lillith, MonKey and Astronaut in the first sale.

:thumb:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #94 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 14:50:38 »
Whew! It's been a looong time since I've updated. Mostly because I haven't had much to say! I've just been buying equipment and refining things my designs. It's been a long and arduous process but I've finally gotten a few of my artisans to a quality that I am fairly pleased with. Soooo, I thought it was time to update!

I'm hoping to do a small sale sometime in the next month and I'll post the color options about a week before the sale. For now, here are a few baby blue single-shot caps to show you guys where I'm at now!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looking real good! Hoping I can pick up an astronaut. They're so cute!!

I'm also working on some topre/alps blanks and few other projects that I'll be posting at some point! Although I probably will only do the Lillith, MonKey and Astronaut in the first sale.

ALPS BLANK <3

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #95 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 14:53:40 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

:thumb:

Great looking caps! I really like MonKey!  :thumb:

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 15:02:48 »
Well it's about time, these were good months ago before refinement so they must be perfect now - they certainly look it!

No way I'm going to miss this sale even if it's at 4am :thumb:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #97 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 15:24:34 »
Wow, those look really amazing!  Great style.  Clean lines with no bubbles that I can see.  Smooth textures.  You are an elite sculptor and molder, Booper!
I'm back.

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #98 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 16:00:18 »
Looking great Boop!

Planck w/ Zealios

Offline RoastPotatoes

• * Maker
    • RoastPotatoes Keyboard Blog
« Reply #99 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 16:34:41 »
Those look really nice. I would definitely like all of them. The colour seems perfect :)