Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2698373 times)

Offline MandrewDavis

• Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
Re: Bro Caps Therapy
« Reply #17100 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 18:12:54 »
Damn it. Why did I have to be at work during this sale, I was really digging these colorways. I guess there is a big amount of latency on mobile because I  even sent my email a few seconds before the timer went to zero.
I've come to view humanity as predominantly monkey business.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #17101 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 18:50:23 »
Damn it. Why did I have to be at work during this sale, I was really digging these colorways. I guess there is a big amount of latency on mobile because I  even sent my email a few seconds before the timer went to zero.

Remember, too early disqualifies u as well (:
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #17102 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 19:10:48 »
Damn it. Why did I have to be at work during this sale, I was really digging these colorways. I guess there is a big amount of latency on mobile because I even sent my email a few seconds before the timer went to zero.

I actually put in a good bit of effort trying to coordinating this. First, at home I confirmed that the countdown timer actually was right inline with the clock on my phone. After the email was posted on the thread, my draft was all ready and I created a 56 second timer on my phone. Once the time on my phone hit 5:59, I started the timer and switched to my email app, ready to hit send when the timer went off. Figured that 4 seconds would be good enough to compensate for the latency and my reaction time, guess not  :(

My Classifieds Thread

Offline 180159

• Just a guy who likes collecting artisan keycaps
« Reply #17103 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 19:36:01 »
Damn it. Why did I have to be at work during this sale, I was really digging these colorways. I guess there is a big amount of latency on mobile because I even sent my email a few seconds before the timer went to zero.

I actually put in a good bit of effort trying to coordinating this. First, at home I confirmed that the countdown timer actually was right inline with the clock on my phone. After the email was posted on the thread, my draft was all ready and I created a 56 second timer on my phone. Once the time on my phone hit 5:59, I started the timer and switched to my email app, ready to hit send when the timer went off. Figured that 4 seconds would be good enough to compensate for the latency and my reaction time, guess not  :(
I did 1 second before and it took 1 second to send in mobile, at the end of the day you need to remember there are hundreds others doing the same thing so it probably comes down to random luck more than timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #17104 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 20:05:25 »
Whoever was invoiced for the FPS gamer sets, we're gonna be having words.

Offline noobas4urus

• Mod Munky of another realm
    • The Mod Zoo
« Reply #17105 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 20:25:16 »
Whoever was invoiced for the FPS gamer sets, we're gonna be having words.

It's gonna be the guy on the other team in Overwatch that's kicking your ass.  He's the guy with the gamer set.
"You miss 100% of the raffles you don't enter."
-Wayne Gretzky

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #17106 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 20:29:26 »

I did 1 second before and it took 1 second to send in mobile, at the end of the day you need to remember there are hundreds others doing the same thing so it probably comes down to random luck more than timing.

The timestamp on my email says mine was sent right at 6:00:00 and delivered after 0 seconds.

I didn't win anything.

as it has been said, with hundreds of people emailing at the same time, it pretty much comes down to luck.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #17107 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 20:36:23 »
It's gonna be the guy on the other team in Overwatch that's kicking your ass.  He's the guy with the gamer set.

Thankfully I don't play overwatch, I barely play any games at all actually, I just think they look really cool and want to try the texture haha

Offline 180159

• Just a guy who likes collecting artisan keycaps
« Reply #17108 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 20:42:08 »

The timestamp on my email says mine was sent right at 6:00:00 and delivered after 0 seconds.

I didn't win anything.

as it has been said, with hundreds of people emailing at the same time, it pretty much comes down to luck.
Exactly my situation, oh well as depressing as it is we will eventually win my friend :)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #17109 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 21:33:33 »
My dream was the Bro ho ho.

I'll keep dreaming. Maybe I'll snag one someday.

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #17110 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 22:50:50 »
**** ._.
gg

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
« Reply #17111 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 22:54:51 »
Gg
Colonel or Ogre

Offline inosint

« Reply #17112 on: Mon, 26 December 2016, 16:24:13 »
And im just here waiting for my kwk/bro caps shipping to finally update... looks like im going to be one of the last to go out.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #17113 on: Mon, 26 December 2016, 18:09:55 »
And im just here waiting for my kwk/bro caps shipping to finally update... looks like im going to be one of the last to go out.

Fret not, my shipping notice came in on Oct 27th but hasn't shipped yet haha, any day now!

Offline masterbei

« Reply #17114 on: Mon, 26 December 2016, 18:57:35 »
Mine came on 31st of oct and yet to ship. Anticipation builds.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #17115 on: Mon, 26 December 2016, 19:23:40 »
My dream was the Bro ho ho.

I'll keep dreaming. Maybe I'll snag one someday.
Mine too!

Hugs!

Offline lovechan

• one for all,all for one,I'm lovechan,doing better.
    • HLZZ Keycaps
« Reply #17116 on: Mon, 26 December 2016, 22:28:05 »

Fret not, my shipping notice came in on Oct 27th but hasn't shipped yet haha, any day now!

+1,mine haven't shipped out yet,pre-shipment info sent to usps. so~ don't worry.
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 December 2016, 22:30:07 by lovechan »

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #17117 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 00:29:27 »
Bro did a really good job on the Invasion Pt. II Sale, so many winners. Even though they are BBV2.5s nonetheless.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17118 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 01:42:26 »
*sigh*

156185-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

« Reply #17119 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 01:55:02 »
*sigh*

(Attachment Link)
Merry Christmas, rowdy!

Come here, you! /hugs!

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #17120 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 02:12:58 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17121 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 04:12:19 »
Thanks guys.

Kind of expected though, I've got a lot on my mind recently, and other things happening recently.

Hopefully next year will be better.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #17122 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 23:37:07 »
I missed an email sale??  Daaaang, those are always so fun!  Congrats to all who got in.  :D

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #17123 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 01:39:05 »
I missed an email sale??  Daaaang, those are always so fun!  Congrats to all who got in.  :D

thanks mate... first time I was fast enough to snag a key this way (since I'm mostly asleep at the times these sales go down) :)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #17124 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 04:16:40 »
Who ever got a Bro Ho Ho, I will find you and I will kill you.  :))

Offline Belfong

« Reply #17125 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 04:19:39 »
and I'll have to kill YOU!

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #17126 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 05:16:52 »
and I'll have to kill YOU!

Holidays are about giving not taking... Give him a chance before reaching for a weapon yourself. Else it's not fun.

P.S. "Keyboard Death Match: Holiday Edition"
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #17127 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 17:00:11 »
first 2017 post in the therapy thread  >:D happy new years to my fellow therapy individuals :D

I think this is one of the threads I am most active in.

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #17128 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 18:19:23 »
Still waiting for my Corrupted Defender from the Invasion pt. II to ship. Been looking at a "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item" since the end of October.

Not in a hurry though but that cap just looks really good from what I've seen from other people. :)
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #17129 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 19:39:37 »
Still waiting for my Corrupted Defender from the Invasion pt. II to ship. Been looking at a "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item" since the end of October.

Not in a hurry though but that cap just looks really good from what I've seen from other people. :)

I'm waiting on my stuff too but yeah I have to agree that they look cool.

Offline Xiro7

« Reply #17130 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 19:55:56 »
I am upset the thread was locked.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #17131 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 19:59:13 »
Wat

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #17132 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 20:56:18 »
Wat

The thread was locked

He was upset

Now it is unlocked

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #17133 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 20:56:47 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #17134 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 20:57:43 »

Offline btctopre

« Reply #17135 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 14:30:06 »
labels being created for frost-bitten now

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #17136 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 14:43:06 »

They've been in the creation phase since last week. I hope mine gets an update soon.

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #17137 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 15:30:59 »

That's fantastic news.

I'd love to get my label soon, but, without actually winning or paying an invoice, I have a feeling I won't be getting one.  :(

Offline Pdub

« Reply #17138 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 21:02:20 »

Sit tight. Bro made a lot of those caps to fill the demand. I'm sure they will be on the way soon.

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #17139 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 02:18:06 »

I am also still waiting. Hope to get it soon...

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #17140 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 07:03:30 »

They've been in the creation phase since last week. I hope mine gets an update soon.

Got PP update about the label yesterday. Can't wait to get my hands on those bad boys. :)

P.S. Sorry guys for writing in Therapy thread. Don't get too butthurt, just can't hide my excitement.
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #17141 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 07:10:28 »

Got PP update about the label yesterday. Can't wait to get my hands on those bad boys. :)

P.S. Sorry guys for writing in Therapy thread. Don't get too butthurt, just can't hide my excitement.
Got mine as well. So stoked to see these new caps.

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17142 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 18:53:23 »
first 2017 post in the therapy thread  >:D happy new years to my fellow therapy individuals :D

truth

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #17143 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 18:55:07 »

truth

jerue. active?

pfttt.

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline ceflame

« Reply #17144 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 23:23:58 »
Anyone else's USPS tracking suddenly die for their Invasion Pt II order?

edit: it's working again
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 January 2017, 00:48:18 by ceflame »

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #17145 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 23:27:39 »

Show Image

Just checked. Got the same thing.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #17146 on: Thu, 19 January 2017, 05:43:31 »

pls brokeps and hapster

Offline superpiya

« Reply #17147 on: Thu, 19 January 2017, 07:37:42 »
Show Image

pls brokeps and hapster
This is hypnotizing  ^-^

One of the best colorway  :thumb:

Offline Pdub

« Reply #17148 on: Thu, 19 January 2017, 08:15:45 »

Show Image

Just checked. Got the same thing.

Whoa you still didn't get your? That's a bummer. I'm sure Bro is working on it!

Offline inosint

« Reply #17149 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 17:43:22 »
And still only have a shipping label for invasion II...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk