38 (39.6%)
Dell ANSI
32 (33.3%)
I don't care, as long as it is alps
19 (19.8%)
Other - elaborate in thread
7 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: [IC] Alps Party 3-60(%)  (Read 80596 times)

Offline BlueNalgene

Re: [IC] Alps Party 3-60(%)
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 14:08:33 »
Hmm, may consider this.  I really should have paid attention when CPTBadAss smothered me with Alps info...   :-[   No clue what switches I would want...

This is why we can't have nice things. I try to help you out but pfft :P
[/quote]

Boy howdy, it sure would be a relevant time for someone to put a link to the thread with a bunch of Alps reviews.  You wouldn't happen to know someone who would have a bunch of those reviews, would you CPT?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 14:12:51 »
What are Alps?  :cool:

I vote for Chyros' reviews XD

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 14:14:08 »
What are Alps?  :cool:

I vote for Chyros' reviews XD

The Alps cover 65% of Switzerland's surface area (41,285 km˛), making it one of the most alpine countries. Despite the fact that Switzerland covers only 14% of the Alps total area (192,753 km˛),[2][3] many alpine four-thousanders (48 of 82) are located in the Swiss Alps and practically all of the remaining few are within 20 km of the country's border.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 14:48:38 »
Matias Switch update:

So I just got off the phone with the charming Steve McGowan, one of the co-founders of Matias, and he gave me a price breakdown of what he can offer for our GB.

For orders of
200-1000 switches, the unit price is $0.25 each
1200-2200 - $0.20 each
2400-4400 - $0.18 each
4800-9400 - $0.16 each
    9600+   - $0.14 each

Additionally, if we can breach the 9600 threshold, the 9600 switches can be mixed between the click, quiet, and linear quiet in groups of 200.  E.g. if we want 4000 click, 2200 quiet, and 3800 linear quiet - we would get the $0.14 price.  However, if we only could reach 2000 click, 2000 quiet, and 2000 linear quiet, we would be paying the $0.20 price.

SO - we can make this happen if we want.  If we can collectively decide to buy enough switches, we can get a good deal and spread the gospel of Alps. 

All you enterprising individuals that like to squirrel away GB extras for trades - take heed.  Your time is nigh!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 14:51:14 »
Can we order just switches in this GB?

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 14:58:01 »
Can we order just switches in this GB?

You can.  The plan is for the sale to be piecemeal.  To save on shipping costs, if you order more than one thing, I will pack up a little kit for you when your order is ready to ship - complete with an encouraging note from mother for your first day at Alps camp.

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 14:59:44 »
So a split GB with plates, switches and PCBs? Seems like the best solution.

Also, since this is kind of a concept-keyboard at this point, some custom caps would be awesome. Not a full set, but an "Alps Party" Esc-cap would be sweet.

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 15:07:43 »
So a split GB with plates, switches and PCBs? Seems like the best solution.

Also, since this is kind of a concept-keyboard at this point, some custom caps would be awesome. Not a full set, but an "Alps Party" Esc-cap would be sweet.

:llama:

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #59 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 15:09:26 »
la llama está bailando!

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 15:14:57 »
I'd be in for a couple hundred Quiet Clicks.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 15:23:57 »
Boy howdy, it sure would be a relevant time for someone to put a link to the thread with a bunch of Alps reviews.  You wouldn't happen to know someone who would have a bunch of those reviews, would you CPT?

I surprised myself at how many reviews I've written about Alps. Here's my list. I like chyros' stuff better.

Mr Interface Switch Bag
Dell AT101W with Black Alps
Early Chicago and Nashville Meetups where I try more Alps
Northgate Omnikey with Blue Alps
My thoughts on Alps vs MX
Kingsaver with Blue Alps
V80 with Matias Alps

Offline primered6

« Reply #62 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 16:15:55 »
Hmm yes, really liking the idea Matias switches in the GB. I'd really be up for several hundred linear's.
Though on a side note:
It seems like a great deal of luck came my way when the ALPS Olivette set rolled onto Massdrop. :D
As I've only got the Dell AT102W (UK ISO), Which is awesome but sadly not very good when I need ANSI caps in the UK, which are surprisingly hard to find on ebay for cheap.
GNU Terry Pratchett.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 16:27:19 »
Hi everyone,

I see people are interested in the magic that is Alps! Always a good idea - Alps switches are great ^^ . The majority of my 30+ boards are Alps or Alps-like and I like most or all of them.

Here's my thoughts on various Alps switches in a nutshell. All of them have their pros and cons. Here's some stuff on the things you mentioned so far:

SKCM Black: By far the most forthcoming. The tactility is rather drawn out which gives it a vaguely linear feel, making it rather versatile. Although underrated IMO, these are my least favourite Alps.

SKCM Salmon: These are some of the best Alps switches around, probably my favourites after blues. Very smooth, nice tactility, great sound. EARLY black Alps have a very close feel to these and can sometimes be gotten at a really nice price.

SKCM Orange: I don't have these myself, but they've been reported to be either almost exactly the same as salmon, or noticeably different. Either way they should be great, but because they're older, they're hard to get in good condition (which would explain the discrepancy between user experiences).

SKCM Blue: The best, in my opinion at least. So smooth, such a fantastic sound, and a lovely balance of tactility. Problem is, these are rare and expensive, and old too, so not easy to get in great condition. Even when ****ty these are better than most Alps, though.

SKCM White: Very common, and still very good. Not as good as blues, yes. They're a bit scratchier, and don't sound quite as good. Still, I'd happily use these every day - and they're so much easier and cheaper to get.

SKCM Ivory (cream damped): deserves a mention as they're the ONLY Alps switches that aren't super loud. These things are met with mixed reviews - the soft bottoming out is liked by some, including me, but is likened by some to a rubber dome feeling, and I can see where they're coming from.

SMK Alps-mount "Monterey": These use a unique pinout and aren't compatible with Alps switches, so that might cause a serious problem. They're very nice though; light, smooth and extremely delicate. Among my favourite switches.

Type OA2 clones: Very close to genuine Alps construction, and they feel pretty nice. Very much like white Alps, but lighter. The sound isn't as great, and they're a little less consistent, but some people actually prefer these to genuine Alps.

Acer switch: Membrane-based and plate-mounted, shouldn't be applicable for your purposes at all.

Matias: These are the most forthcoming of all of course, and you can get them in new condition! A big advantage considering Alps are reasonably heavily affected by dust. I only have 5 of each in a switch testers, so my own experiences are limited - but I did use the same tester and other loose switches to compare. The clicky ones are nice, but IMO they're less consistent and don't feel or sound quite as elegant as genuine Alps. The quiet click ones are very comparable to SKCM Ivory switches.

Considering these are CUSTOM builds, you'll probably want the best ones, though. Sure, it might be easier to get certain switches, but for such a labour of love, I would recommend only the best. Therefore, I'd say get blues, salmons or oranges. All of them are great and should please anyone. Montereys are great too, but you'd have to totally remake the PCB design... and you can already get SIIG MiniTouches with them in.

Let me know if you guys want any more info :) .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #64 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 16:50:41 »
My interest would be in the following:

Form factor: 60%

Layout: HHKB Pro 2 or programmable to this layout. Otherwise, standard ANSI.

Switches: Blue Monterey Alps, Matias Click, Matias Quiet Click, or Orange Alps.

Stabilizers: Wire type, as on the V60MTS.

Case: mounting holes in PCB and Plate suitable for a standard 60% aluminum case (like the Tex CNC case).

Caps: Dye-sub PBT OEM profile.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #65 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 21:21:31 »
Matias Switch update:

So I just got off the phone with the charming Steve McGowan, one of the co-founders of Matias, and he gave me a price breakdown of what he can offer for our GB.

For orders of
200-1000 switches, the unit price is $0.25 each
1200-2200 - $0.20 each
2400-4400 - $0.18 each
4800-9400 - $0.16 each
    9600+   - $0.14 each

Additionally, if we can breach the 9600 threshold, the 9600 switches can be mixed between the click, quiet, and linear quiet in groups of 200.  E.g. if we want 4000 click, 2200 quiet, and 3800 linear quiet - we would get the $0.14 price.  However, if we only could reach 2000 click, 2000 quiet, and 2000 linear quiet, we would be paying the $0.20 price.

SO - we can make this happen if we want.  If we can collectively decide to buy enough switches, we can get a good deal and spread the gospel of Alps. 

All you enterprising individuals that like to squirrel away GB extras for trades - take heed.  Your time is nigh!

It might be worth it to branch the switches off as their own GB, that way it gets more headline attention and people won't mistakenly think you have to buy everything to get the switches too. Thread title could be something like: [GB] Matias Switches - Clicky, Quiet or Linear - $0.14/ea. It sells itself!

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 02:16:57 »
Or just make two threads in the GB-section, make the text point out that you don't need to buy everything, and then link to the same form...?

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 02:18:05 »
i'm in for a plate. would it be possible to do a plate that works for both dell and apple?
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 06:49:49 »
Picked other, im in for a SGI granite plate style with stepped caps lock.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:20:39 »
i'm in for a plate. would it be possible to do a plate that works for both dell and apple?

Unfortunately, Alps switches don't really give us that option. They need to clip into the plate on all four sides.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:21:52 »

Unfortunately, Alps switches don't really give us that option. They need to clip into the plate on all four sides.

i'm rapidly learning about alps plate options :)) do you have a plate file for AEKII? me and a fellow NL resident are thinking of getting a few made locally but i dont have the right bottom row for the spacebar.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:26:40 »

i'm rapidly learning about alps plate options :)) do you have a plate file for AEKII? me and a fellow NL resident are thinking of getting a few made locally but i dont have the right bottom row for the spacebar.

Sent you a PM.

in memoriam

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 09:02:50 »

Not one plate that does both, but BlueNalgene is looking into making both styles count towards one MOQ.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #73 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 14:23:37 »

STH, I never knew you were Dutch?
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #74 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 14:26:53 »

Not one plate that does both, but BlueNalgene is looking into making both styles count towards one MOQ.

Is there's any chance a Dell AT101 (without winkeys) plate option can be offered also?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:38:37 »

not Dutch just living here

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:47:55 »

For what?  The levees?  The bike paths?  The windmills?  Clogs?
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
[IC] Alps Party 3-60(%)
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:48:55 »

for pooping, silly

Offline damorgue

• Personal portfolio
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:52:38 »
I recently found a swedish board with my favourite switches, so I am set for alps switches and caps if I choose to take it apart, which feels like a shame though. Count me in

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 16:27:19 »

Is there's any chance a Dell AT101 (without winkeys) plate option can be offered also?

This really depends on what I can get a machine shop to agree to.  As it stands, you are the only person who has specifically requested a winkeyless version, so if there is a MOQ, you may be SOL (unless you want, like, thirty).

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 17:23:53 »

for pooping, silly

Hmm...I didn't know the bathrooms and toilets were so great over there.  I'll have to plan a visit to The Netherlands.

Offline kennardsmith

« Reply #81 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 22:21:13 »
Whether hasu runs a round 3 PCB or this one I'm probably in on both for a PCB.
[Control] is just left side of [A]. It comes from Sun Type3 key layout.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 22:30:22 »
Whether hasu runs a round 3 PCB or this one I'm probably in on both for a PCB.

This is hasu's R3.

My boards:
More

Offline Jersern

• Australian Keyboard Modding and Repair Service
« Reply #83 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 03:50:48 »
I need an alps 60% in my life.... I'm in for a pcb/plate to fit the stuff from an aek2

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 03:55:49 »

for pooping, silly

Hmm...I didn't know the bathrooms and toilets were so great over there.  I'll have to plan a visit to The Netherlands.

actually they're not.
public toilets cost money AND they're disgusting (what the heck am i paying for to walk into a public toilet with **** on the floor? and who pays to **** on the floor when they could just **** outside the toilet for free?!).
most private toilets are what  many call '**** shelves' in which your doodoo sits exposed on a shelf before you flush, ostebsibly so you can admire your work before sending it down the drain. this has the added benefit of making your bathroom smell 10x worse than other toilets that give a water barrier.
also if you make large, sometimes the water doesnt flush it all off the shelf and you have to resort to some drastic measures to get it off the shelf. it's gross.

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #85 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 08:09:17 »
I do like admiring my #2, but that does seem a little much for me.

Offline Salmon

« Reply #86 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:06:39 »
Do we have an ETA for when this groupbuy might start? Really interested in a 60% Dell-style board with quiet clicks (and I could probably buy an extra 100 switches)

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #87 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:25:04 »
Do we have an ETA for when this groupbuy might start? Really interested in a 60% Dell-style board with quiet clicks (and I could probably buy an extra 100 switches)

Hard to say.  I'm still waiting on some quotes from machine shops at the moment.  I still need to find time to perfect the CAD files too.  If I had to venture a guess, I would say it will go life in 1-2 weeks, but don't hold me to that.

Offline E3E

« Reply #88 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 01:46:25 »
I'd definitely like a PCB or three. My Orange alps need some love as do my Blue alps that come from my bricked NTC 6151 as well as a DC-2014 I just purchased. If my recent deal for a heap load of Blue SKCM alps comes through, well I might indeed need a handful more of PCBs and plates. :D That deal notwithstanding, I'd still have enough alps for around 4 60% PCBs and plates.

Soooo, I might need three plates and PCBs, since I plan on using my Infinity for one build.

-

Also, just my meager bit of input, but having tried only Blue and Orange Alps so far, and having compared them directly (I got real lucky at scoring an AEK at only $17 on eBay), the Orange switches feel JUST like Blue alps to me, but without the click. Same full switch plate, same soft spring, so they feel remarkably similar. If you can't find blue alps, go get yourself a few Apple M0115s or M0116s and start lifting some caps, because Alps SKCM Orange switches are great!

I took a gamble on the board, but no one else even bid on it. I asked the seller if she could check under the cap and tell me the color of the switch. Orange. I went for it, despite knowing Salmon and Orange can look similar to each other. Upon checking the switches myself, I wasn't even sure! It was a dull orange. So finally upon dismantling one and seeing the full switch plate, I knew I lucked out! :D The board I got from eBay was advertised as having a bad switch, which likely deterred potential buyers out of worry that the switches were in bad shape. This was not so. Immediately upon typing on them, I just knew I had something good. They were light and airy, yet with a very definite tactility. I checked the board for bad switches, of which I found two. I restored them following a helpful tutorial I found for fixing dead Alps switches. Took around two hours just to fix the two that were dead, but it was worth it. 

Overall, I feel that Alps SKCM Orange is very smooth and a close second to Alps SKCM Blue. :thumb:

I got lucky with my boards so far; all of the switches have been clean, very smooth, and consistent, though there is spring ping, which seems common with all Alps switches from what I've read. Both my blue and orange boards have spring ping (in my experience with MX switches and spring ping, lube usually eliminates this).

« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 01:58:17 by E3E »

Offline cheddarbek

« Reply #89 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 09:40:58 »
I'm definitely in for this 3rd round.

I already built (well, still waiting on the TEX case from MD to arrive) a 60% with whites in the AEKII layout from Hasu's 2nd round, so I'm itching to build another with my oranges in the Dell layout.
The Alps cover 65% of Switzerland's surface area (41,285 km˛), making it one of the most alpine countries. Despite the fact that Switzerland covers only 14% of the Alps total area (192,753 km˛),[2][3] many alpine four-thousanders (48 of 82) are located in the Swiss Alps and practically all of the remaining few are within 20 km of the country's border.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #90 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 10:15:36 »

Hard to say.  I'm still waiting on some quotes from machine shops at the moment.  I still need to find time to perfect the CAD files too.  If I had to venture a guess, I would say it will go life in 1-2 weeks, but don't hold me to that.

It sounds like this may end up running side-by-side with my Alps keycap GB (IC here). I don't think of these as competing against each other, since you are not offering caps, and I think running them in tandem will probably only help us both out if anything. Are you OK with this?

My boards:
More

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #91 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:08:12 »

It sounds like this may end up running side-by-side with my Alps keycap GB (IC here). I don't think of these as competing against each other, since you are not offering caps, and I think running them in tandem will probably only help us both out if anything. Are you OK with this?

I'm totally fine with this.  Talking synergy up in this *****!  You have a nice looking set there.  I will probably direct anyone asking about caps in my GB thread to yours.

edit: I've been keeping an eye on your IC the whole time - lurker style

Offline tominabox1

« Reply #92 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 20:29:57 »
Im interested. I'd just want one of each the board and the plate I think.  What all does the pcb come with? would I have to buy the BOM too? Trying to get an understanding of the total cost.

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #93 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 20:44:12 »
Im interested. I'd just want one of each the board and the plate I think.  What all does the pcb come with? would I have to buy the BOM too? Trying to get an understanding of the total cost.

The PCB is going to be handled similar to how it was for the last run.  See here.  The prices may not be the same this time, but they should be similar.  The scale last time was $12 for plate only, $22 for the plate and all of the components (excluding switches), and $35 for a fully assembled plate (excluding switches of course).  You don't have to buy the BOM if you have the parts to make it laying around at home.

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #94 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 20:45:50 »
Update -

At least one successful :llama: has been produced.  Can confirm that there will be a raffle for at least one :llama: in the official group buy.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #95 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 21:46:07 »
Update -

At least one successful :llama: has been produced.  Can confirm that there will be a raffle for at least one :llama: in the official group buy.

Uh,  what will there be a raffle for?
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #96 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 21:53:30 »
Update -

My boards:
More

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 22:17:47 »
Update -

Oh wow, for a moment there I thought it was a joke  :thumb:
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #98 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 22:36:39 »
Update -

In the OP he mentioned a surprise, super secret incentive. He used a bunch of those llama things then. So he's not going to tell us what it is.

My boards:
More

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 22:39:39 »
Update -

In the OP he mentioned a surprise, super secret incentive. He used a bunch of those llama things then. So he's not going to tell us what it is.

LoL. I'd forgotten all about that  :))
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More