geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Whimsy - 40% Keyboard | UPDATED DESIGN AND GB INCOMING!

<< < (2/56) > >>

prkns:

--- Quote from: holocene on Sun, 29 March 2020, 10:47:11 ---Nice! I like it!

--- End quote ---

Thank you kindly!

prkns:

--- Quote from: Joeni on Sun, 29 March 2020, 10:48:20 ---That’s a really interesting concept and I’ll be keeping my eyes on it (just followed your instagram) as adding an OLED and an encoder adds a lot of flexibility to a 40%

--- End quote ---

Thanks man, means a lot. Already had way more feedback than I thought i would via the form and it's looking like I'll definitely put together a GB for it.

OLEDs and Encoders just bring that extra spice in my mind... The Corne was the first board I had that made me need them on every board since ha ha

prkns:

--- Quote from: Fabi on Sun, 29 March 2020, 11:43:12 ---Really like it, great work. And a unique look, which isn't that easy with all those keyboards out there.

Have you thought about a split spacebar? I might even like it better that way ;)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the compliment and glad you like it. There's always potential to open up that bottom row to alternative layouts. I just need to explore which are the better choices, but I don't think a split space bar would be too much of a problem to add.

Thanks again 👍

meatsmoothies:
Normally don't do non splits but I love this project! It's so fun, and I'm excited to see how it all comes together :)

DuellM:
This is really awesome, can't wait for this  :)). Any chance for a rama knob  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version