Author Topic: Hello! Please help!  (Read 1245 times)

Offline dpayette

Hello! Please help!
« on: Sat, 15 January 2022, 09:29:52 »
Hello all, I'm a total novice when it comes to keyboards and I need some help.

I would like to purchase a keyboard that meets the following requirements, and I am having a really hard time finding one.

- Bluetooth connection
- Scissor keys
- Soft keys (not sure how else to describe this, but they don't feel plastic when you push them, they are soft almost rubbery, I love this feeling. )
- Has full num pad
- Ideally low profile (thin)
- Windows OS compatible
- Ships to Canada
- Ideally has backlit keys, that can change color ( cause I think that is neat)

I have a keyboard that meets all of these requirements for my MAC but I work on both MAC and PC. I can switch Bluetooth channels and have the MAC compatible keyboard work with the PC but the hotkeys don't work correctly. This is the keyboard I have for my MAC and I love it: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08PZ4GVT1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I actually ordered what I thought would be a good replication of the one I own, but they keys were hard plastic and I'm not a fan of that. It was also prone to double keystrokes when I typed quickly, it actually frustrated me so much I returned it the same day I got it.

I don't really care about the price because I use these tools many hours per day, so being happy with them is important to me.

Any websites, brands, help on in my search is greatly appreciated!