Author Topic: Baby Raccoons?  (Read 5512 times)

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
Baby Raccoons?
« on: Thu, 30 March 2023, 20:12:16 »
Heyo, Raccoon enthusiast Caesar here.
Being a raccoon enthusiast, I must have everything in this keyboard hobby related to raccoons (except for those Rubberhose artisans those are kinda lame and expensive.)
CK is doing a spring sale and I picked up some baby raccoon switches to stretch an order to the free shipping mark. Anyone used these switches before? I want to know what to expect (Besides another long pole linear.)
I'm linear blind (I have linear trash pandas in my QK65 and I still say they feel just as smooth as any other linear I've tried) so I guess I'm just trying to see what the linear awakened among us think about these.
Also personally I think something called baby raccoons should've been tactile, seeing as raccoons use their hands for basically everything, especially seeing and identifying objects, but I guess that's just me (one day I'll design a switch to remedy this issue)
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.
"Ask your mother how good I can use more than two fingers." - Caesar, 2023

Offline bkrownd

Re: Baby Raccoons?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 01 April 2023, 01:36:19 »

Looks like they named it according to the color scheme.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 01 April 2023, 13:00:46 »
Raccoons are one of those things we don't have here. They look pretty cute though, would've been cool if they'd been in Europe.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 02 April 2023, 14:31:26 »
Raccoons are one of those things we don't have here. They look pretty cute though, would've been cool if they'd been in Europe.
Actually they are in Europe! They were imported to Germany for their furs (as well as Japan to be used as pets)
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 25 April 2023, 23:38:03 »
Recently got them in the mail, and I have to say I'm dissapointed. It seems like a switch designed to offend me personally by claiming to be about raccoons and then not having anything I like in it :(