Author Topic: Shadovved's Group Buy Directory  (Read 639017 times)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: {GB} EnjoyPBT Dyesub/Blank Keysets & CMYRGB Mods! POLL ADDED FOR ISO
« Reply #450 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 07:29:56 »
Cyrillic or no cyrillic, that's the real question.

brah

Oh trust me I would but it's 1 set & an Octagon or 2 sets :p

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #451 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 07:42:23 »

brah

Oh trust me I would but it's 1 set & an Octagon or 2 sets

One year ago I wouldn't have gotten the point of getting Cyrillic keycaps. "I don't speak Russian!" I thought.

Now I can't decide which color Cyrillic to get.

Offline Diokhan

« Reply #452 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 07:44:42 »
cyrillic for sure :p

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #453 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 08:27:21 »
There isn't a short shift included in the CMYK set is there?

define short shift

1.25 units for ISO boards.
I am not too bothered if not, because it would be the only "missing" key for a mod set.

Offline soilheart

« Reply #454 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 08:37:35 »
 :rolleyes:
There isn't a short shift included in the CMYK set is there?
No ISO shift, no =(

I plan to use the 1.25 green (fn?) though, as I'm getting blanks. There's a 1.25 yellow fn in the rgb pack too, but I can't really motivate a complete pack for one key (which may be another shade of yellow for all I  know).
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #455 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 08:46:44 »
Don't know whether to go KR now >:D

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #456 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 09:04:50 »

brah

Oh trust me I would but it's 1 set & an Octagon or 2 sets

One year ago I wouldn't have gotten the point of getting Cyrillic keycaps. "I don't speak Russian!" I thought.

Now I can't decide which color Cyrillic to get.

That's the point I'm currently at, so maybe in 6-12 months I will understand as well?
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #457 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 15:52:28 »

brah

Not everyone has the extra income or can justify the cost though.  I'm only doing one because I'm trying to watch my budget.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #458 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 16:09:57 »
TLDR;

This may have been asked already, but is there any chance that an additional "\" key that matches the modifiers be included, or charged extra?

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #459 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 17:09:47 »
Just curious. What are the chances of them being able to make GH caps?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline qwack

« Reply #460 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 18:18:09 »
TLDR;

This may have been asked already, but is there any chance that an additional "\" key that matches the modifiers be included, or charged extra?

From what I understand keys are not molded individually, so they would have to make all alphas the same colors as mods (or something like that) to provide this single key in the same color.

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #461 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 20:24:36 »
TLDR;

Already asked when they offered the set. Too much hassle for them so they are not willing to go with it.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #462 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 23:33:07 »

brah

Not everyone has the extra income or can justify the cost though.  I'm only doing one because I'm trying to watch my budget.

Yeah didn't mean to suggest that

What I would recommend if budget permits though, in regards to keyset buys, is to buy a couple and sell the ones you like less (as they tend to keep their value pretty well)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #463 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 08:25:31 »

brah

What I would recommend if budget permits though, in regards to keyset buys, is to buy a couple and sell the ones you like less (as they tend to keep their value pretty well)

Especially the RU and KR ones.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #464 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 08:43:50 »

brah

Especially the RU and KR ones.

Hey was just wondering, could you please confirm with EnjoyPBT if the 1800 keys actually might have any Cyan dyesubs on it or anything? I'm just wondering cause I want to buy a few sets, and will be sending you a PM. :)

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #465 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 10:04:35 »
TLDR;

Already asked when they offered the set. Too much hassle for them so they are not willing to go with it.

Thank you Shadovved for the response and for saving my wallet.  :thumb:

Offline rddm

« Reply #466 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:20:50 »
****, I didn't saw that the cmy set don't have a 1.25 left shift and I already ordered -.-
any chance that it can be made, otherwise I will pass because I only have ISO boards

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #467 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:33:58 »
****, I didn't saw that the cmy set don't have a 1.25 left shift and I already ordered -.-
any chance that it can be made, otherwise I will pass because I only have ISO boards

I doubt so. Looking at 70 sets ISO atm.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #468 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:43:45 »
TLDR;

Thank you Shadovved for the response and for saving my wallet.  :thumb:

If I wasn't going to use it on a full size at work, I'd be in the same boat.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #469 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 09:39:22 »

brah

I was thinking about getting two sets then I bought a bag :)) Going away next month too so I don't want to regret spending too much on kb's

Offline codywanks

« Reply #470 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 17:02:04 »
So... I've gone through all 10 pages and there are very few posts about the US Blue-White-Black set.

Wondering what's causing the lack of comments. Is nobody interested in them? IMO they are the best looking set in this GB  :thumb:

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #471 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 17:46:39 »
So... I've gone through all 10 pages and there are very few posts about the US Blue-White-Black set.

Wondering what's causing the lack of comments. Is nobody interested in them? IMO they are the best looking set in this GB  :thumb:

Problem is that 'best' is subjective. The red, blue, purple, and cyan sets stand out the most to me. Which i like a lot. I personally wouldnt even consider the blue white black set lol. Esp since theres gonna be a bunch of them when the whitefox completes production
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #472 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 18:30:06 »

It's a nice set, but it really belongs on the WhiteFox.

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #473 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 06:38:37 »

1 thing is that its a non cherry typeface, so you can't mix and match or use mod sets, and as romevi mentioned, it sort of feels wrong. Its like putting an apple sticker on your microsoft surface.

Offline codywanks

« Reply #474 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 08:43:24 »
I personally wouldnt even consider the blue white black set lol. Esp since theres gonna be a bunch of them when the whitefox completes production

IIRC the whitefox doesn't come with F1-F12 keys. What you get with the whitefox isn't enough to cover a TKL-sized board.

1 thing is that its a non cherry typeface, so you can't mix and match or use mod sets, and as romevi mentioned, it sort of feels wrong. Its like putting an apple sticker on your microsoft surface.

Cheers, that's the sort of answer I was looking for. I do have a whitefox incoming, and was considering US BWB for a TKL board that would be on the same worktable as my whitefox (just so they'd both match each other). Guess I'll have to do more thinking.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #475 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 09:04:23 »
I personally wouldnt even consider the blue white black set lol. Esp since theres gonna be a bunch of them when the whitefox completes production

IIRC the whitefox doesn't come with F1-F12 keys. What you get with the whitefox isn't enough to cover a TKL-sized board.

Cheers, that's the sort of answer I was looking for. I do have a whitefox incoming, and was considering US BWB for a TKL board that would be on the same worktable as my whitefox (just so they'd both match each other). Guess I'll have to do more thinking.

Pretty sure the full keysets comes with the WhiteFox, even if all keys aren't used. Could be wrong, though.

Offline codywanks

« Reply #476 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 09:38:46 »
Pretty sure the full keysets comes with the WhiteFox, even if all keys aren't used. Could be wrong, though.

Just had a quick look at the GB page. Sadly no F keys.

I do wonder though.... Who's making the keycaps that will ship with the whitefox if they decided not to go with these EnjoyPBT ones?

Feel free to ignore me if this is a sensitive question or offtopic.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #477 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 09:50:11 »

Just had a quick look at the GB page. Sadly no F keys.

I do wonder though.... Who's making the keycaps that will ship with the whitefox if they decided not to go with these EnjoyPBT ones?

Feel free to ignore me if this is a sensitive question or offtopic.

Ah, yes. You're right. Dunno why I thought they were included.

But like others have said, the design is so unique that it doesn't mix-and-match with other sets. It's standalone and designed by Matt3o specifically for the WhiteFox.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #478 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 15:48:11 »
BTW random question, are these gonna be shipped in that swagged out EnjoyPBT box? It'd be nice to get keycaps that werent just thrown into a bag/plasticbox
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline lolpes

« Reply #479 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 16:26:47 »
BTW random question, are these gonna be shipped in that swagged out EnjoyPBT box? It'd be nice to get keycaps that werent just thrown into a bag/plasticbox

Plastic bag to reduce shipping costs.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #480 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 16:45:56 »

Plastic bag to reduce shipping costs.

sigh, alright lol. thanks!

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #481 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 17:38:30 »
Oh man, these look sweet. Glad I caught this thread before the deadline.

It's really killing me to not get more than one set. :))

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #482 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 18:01:44 »

This GB have a cheaper price of those . Taobao is more expensive  ;D

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #483 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 21:37:24 »

This GB have a cheaper price of those . Taobao is more expensive  ;D
thats true and unfortunately, i bought the red cryllic already just days before this GB come about. Atleast then the blue cryllic isnt available and bought it here  ^-^
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #484 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:11:50 »

I know. I already placed my order for 3 sets, and a bunch of Win95 caps, and I still find myself on the verge of adding another set or two  :p
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #485 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:16:27 »

I know. I already placed my order for 3 sets, and a bunch of Win95 caps, and I still find myself on the verge of adding another set or two  :p

If i can sell all my stuff... i want CMY set..

Offline LukStarkiller

« Reply #486 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:30:14 »
Added another ISO request to the list.

I'm very interested on customizing a lot of keyboards, but here in Spain are ISO, there are no options available here.

By the way, how many ISO kits more are needed? If the number is not astronomical, could be possible to get some more buys if it's announced on local forums of ISO layout countries.

I will try to do my part on the forums I'm in.   ;D
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:58:27 by LukStarkiller »

Offline Atredl

« Reply #487 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:44:27 »
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but is the color of keycaps on the US-blue dye sub the same as the US-green dyesub? It looks like the pictures may have been taken with different lighting so I want to make sure.

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #488 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 01:50:02 »
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but is the color of keycaps on the US-blue dye sub the same as the US-green dyesub? It looks like the pictures may have been taken with different lighting so I want to make sure.

Yes, they should be the same.

Offline LukStarkiller

« Reply #489 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 10:00:24 »
Can a LED glow through the ghost white keycaps or are so thick it doesn't glow at all?

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #490 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 11:01:47 »
Can a LED glow through the ghost white keycaps or are so thick it doesn't glow at all?
Leds glow through ghost white caps.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #491 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 16:24:28 »

Yes, they should be the same.

Damn, now I might have to buy some. Sorry wallet  :'(

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #492 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 21:30:02 »
It's so hard to decide what I actually want and I've already edited my order once haha. Sorry Shadovved, but before the orders are up... I might have to edit it again one last time. I'm gonna wait to right before the orders close so I can decide then and e-mail you!

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #493 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 21:36:02 »
It's so hard to decide what I actually want and I've already edited my order once haha. Sorry Shadovved, but before the orders are up... I might have to edit it again one last time. I'm gonna wait to right before the orders close so I can decide then and e-mail you!
I've edited about four times, and he has been totally awesome about it. Thank you so much Shadovved!!!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #494 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 22:33:18 »

I'm very interested on customizing a lot of keyboards, but here in Spain are ISO, there are no options available here.

By the way, how many ISO kits more are needed? If the number is not astronomical, could be possible to get some more buys if it's announced on local forums of ISO layout countries.

Currently have 80 sets interest. I need at least 200 more sets from the EU community.

You can PM me too.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #495 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 22:51:45 »

Currently have 80 sets interest. I need at least 200 more sets from the EU community.

You can PM me too.

Yeah, I decided that, for the sake of less clutter for yourself and less frustration on my end. I'll wait until the end and PM you my final request :) thank you so much!!

Offline Maxusy

« Reply #496 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 04:49:41 »
I'm in for a set of dark grey mods and white alpha's. What type of capslock-key will that set have? Cherry or majestouch style?
b.face x2

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #497 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 05:07:16 »
I'm in for a set of dark grey mods and white alpha's. What type of capslock-key will that set have? Cherry or majestouch style?

They will come with both full touch and stepped Caps Lock caps.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Maxusy

« Reply #498 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 05:52:39 »

They will come with both full touch and stepped Caps Lock caps.

Thank you! That's great to hear  :)
b.face x2

Offline itzmeluigi

• ПБТ
« Reply #499 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 21:29:05 »
Any chance of being able to get the keys for split backspace for the Cyrillic sets?