Author Topic: Delivery informations  (Read 2893 times)

Offline ajx

Delivery informations
« on: Mon, 18 June 2012, 14:01:54 »
Hey, i ordered a Pure keyboard a week ago and i do not have any information concerning delivery
do you have any track number of parcel for following shipment?

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
Delivery informations
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 18 June 2012, 15:45:07 »
Quote from: ajx;616370
Hey, i ordered a Pure keyboard a week ago and i do not have any information concerning delivery
do you have any track number of parcel for following shipment?

Wow, apparently FedEx and USPS's automated emails aren't working properly or I'm being lied to by our shipping dept.

Please let me know your order number.

Edit: you can PM me or email (joel@mechanicalkeyboards.com) if you'd prefer not to post it here.
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 June 2012, 15:49:15 by ShakeR »
MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?

Offline ajx

Delivery informations
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 19 June 2012, 12:47:08 »
did you receive my order number through PM?
it seems to be weird, it was shipped from 13th June through Fedex, it should take 2-5 days, i don't know if it is work days

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
Delivery informations
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 19 June 2012, 13:20:24 »
Quote from: ajx;617095
did you receive my order number through PM?
it seems to be weird, it was shipped from 13th June through Fedex, it should take 2-5 days, i don't know if it is work days

Just got it and replied to your PM about 20 minutes ago.  We had a week were could not ship several orders through FedEx, so we used USPS Express instead.  The upside is that the customs are generally much cheaper.  The downside is it's slightly slower (1 or 2 days).  You can track it with the number I sent via PM.

YES, it's ALWAYS business days. Anytime you see ship times from anyone, it's business days.

For Example:
You'll notice if you 'Overnight' something on a Friday evening from someone when there's a 'Monday' holiday such as memorial day the next Monday -- you're order won't be arriving until Wednesday.  Why?  Because it can't leave the dock until Tuesday - no one picks up after 7pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Memorial Day, so it can't leave until Tuesday.  This means it doesn't arrive until Wednesday.  So your 'overnight' shipment in real-time, actually took 5 days to arrive. This frustrates a lot of people, but it sort of is-what-it-is.  

Another important thing to remember is that if you order '2-Day' shipping.  The day your order actually leaves out is not included in these 2-Days.  All of this applies to all shippers (big and small).  The only real edge the big guys have is they can negotiate 7pm pickups from FedEx and UPS to maximize same-day shipments.  The little guys are usually capped at 4 - 5pm at FedEx / UPS's discretion.
MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?

Offline Frenden

• http://frenden.com
Delivery informations
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 19 June 2012, 13:32:23 »
I just got my KBT Race that I ordered late Friday. Super quick for standard shipping (especially for something ordered on the cusp of a weekend). Just wanted to offer a counter to the above experience. Couldn't be happier.