Author Topic: [IC] GMK Retrowave [GB August 1]  (Read 145663 times)

Offline Rumblethumps

Re: [IC] GMK Retrowave [Waiting for Quotes]
« Reply #300 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 15:44:33 »
Is this policy too simplistic? Yes, perhaps it should be revisited, but going with pitchforks for GMK is childish and unreasonable IMO.

To be fair, I think a lot of the backlash in this case comes from how GMK hasn't been up-front about this policy. As far as I can tell, this is the first time many people have heard of it. Of course they're not obligated to reveal any specifics or names involved in the situation for privacy/legal reasons, but a quick explanation of the policy and the reasoning behind it from the start would not only be helpful in informing people who are interested in this set, but also informing anyone possibly designing a set with GMK in the future. Anything else just seems...shady.

(I agree, no disrespect or hate to Andy, it sounds like he's been a big help to SK in hashing out the situation.)

It's definitely worth a revisit. There seems to be far too much of a difference in fairness.
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 April 2021, 15:49:37 by Rumblethumps »

Offline Adqam64

« Reply #301 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 18:18:09 »
I don't speak for GMK and have no relationship with them (beyond hoping they can make a number of keycap sets I'm waiting for).  I'm disappointed that the sunset novelty is now absent from the kit, but am pleased that the kit will be able to run.  I'm writing this comment to correct some miscomprehensions of IP that have been discussed in this thread, and to answer some of the questions I've seen.

In Europe in particular, we have an exciting variety of intellectual property rights that can apply to keycap design.  Without performing a detailed analysis I cannot speak with certainty on the matter.  However, my suspiscion is that the design of a novelty keycap like the sunset gives rise to a number of relevant rights, including unregistered (at least) design rights and moral rights.  These rights exist independent of any copyright or other rights in any artwork that may have inspired the design of the keycap \[0].  Accordingly, although an artwork may be public domain [1] a keycap based on that artwork may still be subject to IP considerations related to the design of that keycap.

My first point is therefore that simply because others are (apparently) free to use the iconography of the sunset image does not necessarily mean that GMK are free to use the existing sunset keycap mold without the approval of all persons who hold IP in the mold. 

The practicalities of dualshot ABS molding impose a variety of limitations on what is possible to make as a keycap, in particular relating to line thickness.  Given we are talking about a design on a 1U keycap, there is a limited amount of freedom available for a designer to move away from any existing designs.  Particularly pertaining to design rights, the legal test for infringement is based on whether "a different overall impression" is conferred upon a viewer of the keycap [2].  Accordingly, even if GMK were to make a somewhat different design that still represents a sunset with repeated horizontal lines there could still be an issue.

My second point is therefore that technical considerations may limit GMK's ability to avoid any rights that exist in previous keycap molds [3].

IP litigation, particularly in Germany, is scary.  A manufacturer of a product can very quickly find themselves barred from selling a product or ordered to destroy those stocks they have of it.  Imagine if GMK did have such an issue, and the massive reputational damage (not to mention the logistical hurdles) involved in giving refunds to people and/or delivering a set that does not look as promised.  The penalties of getting IP wrong are very significant.  The legal costs involved in clearing things which are controversial or questionable are also significant, and do not provide any guarantee that things will go your way if you do end up before a judge [5].

My third point is therefore that it should not be surprising if GMK are being very cautious around any IP issues associated with keycap sets.

Overall I'm not surprised with how things have worked out, and am pleased we're back on track for me to have a truly lurid keycap set. 

[0]  This comes from the principle that each act of creative work can give rise to its own protection.  For example, if JK Rowling took an existing piece of Harry Potter fanfiction and published it as her own, this would give rise to a (potentially very lucrative) copyright claim on the part of the fanfiction writer.  Even though the fanfiction itself is based on/is an infringement of an existing right, new and separate copyright (and other rights!) still subsist in that work.
[1]  I do not believe that the sunset design ("as such") is in the public domain.  It seems to be an orphan work in that no-one is taking charge of the right or challenging people using it, but nevertheless if chain of title could be established somebody could claim ownership of it.  This would be fun(tm).
[2]  In principle the breadth of protection should be limited by any technical considerations that apply (does the design provide a different overall impression to the informed user who would take into considearation the freedom available to the designer.  In practice there have been some big cases (such as Procter & Gamble vs Reckitt Benckiser) where injunctions have been granted an significant financial hardships imposed by the court of first instance on what, in my opinion, is a clearly different design.
[3]  This is less relevant for "functional" keycap design since fewer rights are attracted to such design.  This may explain why someone was (apparently, I'm learning this for the first time today) able to recreate Katakana[4] molds when a previous creator of them was not amenable to the use of the old molds. 
[4]  Also the shape of Katakanas are firmly in the public domain, unlike the sunset design.
[5]  Again, I refer to Procter & Gamble vs Reckitt Benckiser where it took an appeal before the "correct" result was obtained.

Offline hottnucks

« Reply #302 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 18:38:37 »
Allow people to pay for their own molds of public domain art regardless of whether someone had already done (and paid for) their own molds of the public domain art in question.

Can Andy from GMK or Switchkeys explain why this is not an option? Mito doesn't own the rights to the art; however, he does own the rights to his mold. Therefore, just pay to have your own mold made of the same art.

Offline GMK_Andy

• * Vendor
« Reply #303 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 18:59:45 »
I don't speak for GMK and have no relationship with them (beyond hoping they can make a number of keycap sets I'm waiting for).  I'm disappointed that the sunset novelty is now absent from the kit, but am pleased that the kit will be able to run.  I'm writing this comment to correct some miscomprehensions of IP that have been discussed in this thread, and to answer some of the questions I've seen.

In Europe in particular, we have an exciting variety of intellectual property rights that can apply to keycap design.  Without performing a detailed analysis I cannot speak with certainty on the matter.  However, my suspiscion is that the design of a novelty keycap like the sunset gives rise to a number of relevant rights, including unregistered (at least) design rights and moral rights.  These rights exist independent of any copyright or other rights in any artwork that may have inspired the design of the keycap \[0].  Accordingly, although an artwork may be public domain [1] a keycap based on that artwork may still be subject to IP considerations related to the design of that keycap.

My first point is therefore that simply because others are (apparently) free to use the iconography of the sunset image does not necessarily mean that GMK are free to use the existing sunset keycap mold without the approval of all persons who hold IP in the mold. 

The practicalities of dualshot ABS molding impose a variety of limitations on what is possible to make as a keycap, in particular relating to line thickness.  Given we are talking about a design on a 1U keycap, there is a limited amount of freedom available for a designer to move away from any existing designs.  Particularly pertaining to design rights, the legal test for infringement is based on whether "a different overall impression" is conferred upon a viewer of the keycap [2].  Accordingly, even if GMK were to make a somewhat different design that still represents a sunset with repeated horizontal lines there could still be an issue.

My second point is therefore that technical considerations may limit GMK's ability to avoid any rights that exist in previous keycap molds [3].

IP litigation, particularly in Germany, is scary.  A manufacturer of a product can very quickly find themselves barred from selling a product or ordered to destroy those stocks they have of it.  Imagine if GMK did have such an issue, and the massive reputational damage (not to mention the logistical hurdles) involved in giving refunds to people and/or delivering a set that does not look as promised.  The penalties of getting IP wrong are very significant.  The legal costs involved in clearing things which are controversial or questionable are also significant, and do not provide any guarantee that things will go your way if you do end up before a judge [5].

My third point is therefore that it should not be surprising if GMK are being very cautious around any IP issues associated with keycap sets.

Overall I'm not surprised with how things have worked out, and am pleased we're back on track for me to have a truly lurid keycap set. 

[0]  This comes from the principle that each act of creative work can give rise to its own protection.  For example, if JK Rowling took an existing piece of Harry Potter fanfiction and published it as her own, this would give rise to a (potentially very lucrative) copyright claim on the part of the fanfiction writer.  Even though the fanfiction itself is based on/is an infringement of an existing right, new and separate copyright (and other rights!) still subsist in that work.
[1]  I do not believe that the sunset design ("as such") is in the public domain.  It seems to be an orphan work in that no-one is taking charge of the right or challenging people using it, but nevertheless if chain of title could be established somebody could claim ownership of it.  This would be fun(tm).
[2]  In principle the breadth of protection should be limited by any technical considerations that apply (does the design provide a different overall impression to the informed user who would take into considearation the freedom available to the designer.  In practice there have been some big cases (such as Procter & Gamble vs Reckitt Benckiser) where injunctions have been granted an significant financial hardships imposed by the court of first instance on what, in my opinion, is a clearly different design.
[3]  This is less relevant for "functional" keycap design since fewer rights are attracted to such design.  This may explain why someone was (apparently, I'm learning this for the first time today) able to recreate Katakana[4] molds when a previous creator of them was not amenable to the use of the old molds. 
[4]  Also the shape of Katakanas are firmly in the public domain, unlike the sunset design.
[5]  Again, I refer to Procter & Gamble vs Reckitt Benckiser where it took an appeal before the "correct" result was obtained.

You actually nailed a lot of points :thumb:

I've seen a few comparisons of this "icon" to language molds. I should clarify that if someone wants to make a full language set that only they are allowed to use, that is fine. That being said languages are not protected, molds certainly are though. So in the case that someone makes stylized Arabic molds to use on only their sets, that is fine, but someone else is most definitely allowed to create their own Arabic language molds as well. We have made this abundantly clear to designers who ask about having the sole rights to a language kit. Furthermore we do not cover any costs when a language is for private use - partially to encourage creators to share their languages with others within the community as we do drastically help with the costs if shared.

Regarding the novelty, you are spot on Adqam64. The fact that the Sun icon is open source is necessary, this is why it was allowed to be made when say a Taco Bell logo isn't (without permission, of course). Many, many novelties used over the years are in this category - open source/public domain icons that a designer has chosen to use for a set. When it comes to us though, those molds are then protected as they are still paid for by the original designer. This isn't, and never was, a case of preferred vendors. I'm not sure how that idea came to be. This is simply a case of being first, and in this case Laser was years ahead on this icon and theme. There are contracts that are signed and legal ramifications here with icon molds, we don't make duplicates. As mentioned, the laws in Germany are different than the US in particular here. This protects ALL vendors and designers equally. We certainly aren't against people taking on the same theme from a different angle, by any means.

As I mentioned, because this is an open source icon, there are other ways a designer can manipulate it to make it their own, I even suggested a few on my own. Pad print a palm tree over the doubleshot logo, create a glitchy version, add a horizon and some angular mountains, etc, so many things a designer can do on this one. I never said the Sun can't be used, in fact I encouraged making a new take, it just can't be the same one. I also suggested having RAMA or someone else still make it (like I did with the pot leaf in Zooted, for example).

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #304 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 19:21:22 »
When it comes to us though, those molds are then protected as they are still paid for by the original designer. This isn't, and never was, a case of preferred vendors. I'm not sure how that idea came to be. This is simply a case of being first, and in this case Laser was years ahead on this icon and theme. There are contracts that are signed and legal ramifications here with icon molds, we don't make duplicates.

I think this answers the question of ‘why not let people pay for their own molds of public domain art?’. The answer is “there are contracts signed and legal ramifications here with icon molds, we don’t make duplicates”. So it doesn’t sound like this solution (ie let designers pay for their own molds of previously run public domain art) works because of the contracts GMK has in place - rather than anything to do with IP law per se and absent these pre-existing contracts. Please do let me know if I have this wrong!

Offline Adqam64

« Reply #305 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 19:51:05 »
Pad print a palm tree over the doubleshot logo
That would look dope.

Offline Havattack

« Reply #306 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 21:03:34 »
Oh well, it is what it is. Probably best just to move on, or at least leave it out of this thread, but... sorry  i got some Q's:

Still sounds like Mito could of done the right thing, and let them use that mold. Ugh.
 And this "being first" with a symbol, except when it comes to a series of symbols (languages) policy is stupid and wrong.
AND i am still unclear why SK could not just pay for another mold, that happens to be exactly the same as Mito's. exactly like he did with katakana. "languages are not protected" and neither is that sunset image.... So why can't this be done? Is it simply you policy? Explain please. and thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 April 2021, 21:16:12 by Havattack »

Offline GMK_Andy

• * Vendor
« Reply #307 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 22:26:09 »
Oh well, it is what it is. Probably best just to move on, or at least leave it out of this thread, but... sorry  i got some Q's:

Still sounds like Mito could of done the right thing, and let them use that mold. Ugh.
 And this "being first" with a symbol, except when it comes to a series of symbols (languages) policy is stupid and wrong.
AND i am still unclear why SK could not just pay for another mold, that happens to be exactly the same as Mito's. exactly like he did with katakana. "languages are not protected" and neither is that sunset image.... So why can't this be done? Is it simply you policy? Explain please. and thank you for your time.

As someone who was designing sets a while, I'll provide insights from that perspective on the first question from my own experience. As a designer, I know that designers generally never share icons if they are going to be used in a similar set, but they will generally share them if the set is totally different. For example, I would be fine sharing the Jukebox novelties with someone doing a space themed set, but not a 50's Diner themed set. This isn't to be a jerk, its more to help make sure the set in question (Jukebox) retains that unique aspect as other sets come out based on the same theme/ideas. This also helps people avoid getting sets confused with one another if there are indeed similar colors or themes being used. As a designer I never minded this. Not only does it force you to be creative and come up with something new, but it also gives the community more unique products, especially as time goes on.

A good example would be to think a mold like a patent. Whoever gets to it first, gets it, even if people have been simultaneously working on it on opposite ends of the country. This rewards the person that "officially" invents something with the exclusive rights to it. So in the broader scope of things, this is just a very common business practice in so many different industries, and we are no different. Even though we really invest a lot of time, effort, and resources into the community, it should be noted that we have always been an industrial manufacturing company - not an "artisan" manufacturer. And because we don't have different rules for clients we can't just let people make a duplicate of an existing mold, this could certainly have serious consequences on the industrial side. I don't expect you to like the rule and you are certainly more than welcome to your own opinion, I'm just trying to explain it in a way to help make sense of it better.

So as I mentioned it can't be the exact same mold. In our system that mold is logged in our books. We don't do duplicates contractually. In the case of katakana, they are actually different in quite a few ways. And just like I mentioned here changes could have been made to make it useable. There are 100's of different iterations of it already you can find with a quick search. You can play on the same theme, you just can't make something that would be a duplicate of something already in our books.

Offline Havattack

« Reply #308 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 22:33:13 »
Okay, thank you for taking the time to reply, it is greatly appreciated.

Offline GMK_Andy

• * Vendor
« Reply #309 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 22:56:07 »
Okay, thank you for taking the time to reply, it is greatly appreciated.

Sure thing :thumb:

Offline break

« Reply #310 on: Sat, 01 May 2021, 00:39:58 »
Really informative discussion towards the end here. Distinguishing between art and molds based on art is really helpful, and the legal nuances surrounding the differences (especially in Germany’s decidedly non-American system ;) ) should be understood by and shared broadly with keyset designers.

Offline GMK_Andy

• * Vendor
« Reply #311 on: Sat, 01 May 2021, 14:27:13 »
Really informative discussion towards the end here. Distinguishing between art and molds based on art is really helpful, and the legal nuances surrounding the differences (especially in Germany’s decidedly non-American system ;) ) should be understood by and shared broadly with keyset designers.

I'm writing up a post regarding this to clarify things further for the community - I'll be posting it within the GMK vendor forum after the vendors get our new contracts with updated language. This way everyone can be on the same page. It can also provide a better place to ask questions - doing this in an IC is less than ideal.

Offline HappyB0T

• I'm a Piggie
« Reply #312 on: Mon, 03 May 2021, 07:14:32 »
Thank you for your response Andy. Understanding the approach and referencing thinking of molds as patents makes. Ton of sense. Thank you for taking your time to respond and the future response to the community. Thank you.

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #313 on: Tue, 04 May 2021, 11:17:26 »
I want this set, I think if I get the Analog Dreams set and this I should be happy for a manageable period of time (of course till something else comes along coaxing my wallet to open up) - plus I think they would look amazing mixed together.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #314 on: Thu, 13 May 2021, 01:37:40 »
Hi all. Minor update. We welcome Fancy Customs who will be selling Retrowave in South America!

Also, Oggi (please consider GMK Taiga) is working on some additional renders. This is the first of the series, so please enjoy!

Offline iShibe

« Reply #315 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 12:22:35 »
Daaaaaamn those renders are so clean. I'm still in love with this set. Dream set right here y'all. Please get this set  ;D

I'm so excited to put this on my Sunsetter.

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #316 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 12:24:34 »
Wow, the dirt on the renders is so realistic. I didn't even realize it was Rendered
 I thought it was on my monitor until I scrolled down

Very nice  render and I will think about the  Very Bright Colors   

while I slay the caterpillars trying to infest the 64 leaves that remain on the Tree.
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline Oggi

« Reply #317 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 12:35:13 »
Wow, the dirt on the renders is so realistic. I didn't even realize it was Rendered
 I thought it was on my monitor until I scrolled down

Very nice  render and I will think about the  Very Bright Colors   

while I slay the caterpillars trying to infest the 64 leaves that remain on the Tree.

thank you treeleaf

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #318 on: Sun, 23 May 2021, 21:45:28 »
Hi all. Unfortunately still nothing to report as we are still waiting on GMK to get back to us with quotes. We do have some more exciting new renders by Oggi! Board is a TGR Jane. Lighting is late afternoon, outdoors.

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
« Reply #319 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 08:22:24 »
cool

when GB

Offline iShibe

« Reply #320 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 21:09:44 »
cool

when GB

IIRC They are waiting for the Global Vendor's pricing to be finished. That's what I've gathered from looking through their Discord server.

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
Re: [IC] GMK Retrowave [Waiting for Pricing. New RAMA reveal]
« Reply #321 on: Wed, 09 June 2021, 02:42:13 »
That's right. Just waiting for global pricing so we can release that, which should happen in the next few days.

Also proud to present additional RAMA collab we have, for all the sneakerheads out there  :p

Offline iShibe

« Reply #322 on: Mon, 21 June 2021, 14:14:53 »
That's right. Just waiting for global pricing so we can release that, which should happen in the next few days.

Also proud to present additional RAMA collab we have, for all the sneakerheads out there  :p

Show Image

I love it! However, just coming from GMK Pharaoh's Rama, they're both the same color... Is Rama only letting you do that gray/silver? Just thought I'd ask since both sets i'm watching have the same color Ramas now lmao

Offline moonmaster

• big bumps, beautiful boards
« Reply #323 on: Mon, 21 June 2021, 19:30:57 »
Love this set

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #324 on: Tue, 22 June 2021, 02:16:14 »

Show Image

I love it! However, just coming from GMK Pharaoh's Rama, they're both the same color... Is Rama only letting you do that gray/silver? Just thought I'd ask since both sets i'm watching have the same color Ramas now lmao

Thanks for the kind words! PVD Brass will look the same, yes.

In more general news - We're just finalising pricing across 2 vendors and we should be good to release pricing very soon. I'm also in talks to try and lock down a date.
GMKs current lead time is 43 weeks after submission of order.

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
Re: [IC] GMK Retrowave [PRICING REVEALED. GB SOON]
« Reply #325 on: Tue, 22 June 2021, 20:27:28 »
Bump for pricing! Just waiting on the last couple of columns from Europe and everything should be finalised.

We're looking to launch GB in July / August. Will announce a date as soon as we lock it in.

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
« Reply #326 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 08:21:28 »
pricing does little for me as I was always in for every - single - kit. and artisans and deksmats and so on. can't miss the setting sun RAMAs.
can't wait.

Offline hayasaka

• No.
« Reply #327 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 17:19:07 »
this gives off sick vibes

Offline KeyCartel

• Build it
« Reply #328 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 17:26:39 »
thats some psychedelic looking caps
CREATE TO INSPIRE

Offline iShibe

« Reply #329 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 21:16:28 »
AHHH finally a group buy timeframe! I'm SO excited!!!  ;D

Offline Bonobo

Re: [IC] GMK Retrowave [GB August 1]
« Reply #330 on: Sun, 27 June 2021, 10:53:34 »
Awesome set, the renders are damn too good, good luck with GB!

Offline Manilal7

« Reply #331 on: Mon, 28 June 2021, 18:36:36 »
Hey All, excuse me if I sound dumb here, but is the group buy closed or yet to open for the GMK Retrowave?

Offline Adqam64

« Reply #332 on: Mon, 28 June 2021, 18:41:07 »
Hey All, excuse me if I sound dumb here, but is the group buy closed or yet to open for the GMK Retrowave?
As indicated in the subject, the GB opens for this set on 1 August.

Offline Manilal7

« Reply #333 on: Mon, 28 June 2021, 18:44:00 »
As indicated in the subject, the GB opens for this set on 1 August.

Thanks, much appreciated :)

Offline nexxd

« Reply #334 on: Thu, 01 July 2021, 03:53:42 »
Very excited for this, my first Keycap GB too.

Is lack of RAMA in Uk and Europe normal? Or will those prices get added?

Thanks

Offline acidbern

« Reply #335 on: Mon, 05 July 2021, 05:29:41 »
Think I’m gonna spend all my savings here on this set…

Offline JQ27

« Reply #336 on: Mon, 05 July 2021, 14:34:27 »
Bit late but can't hurt to ask, chance of sublegends on the UK-ISO Keys? Considering UK-ISO is in base would be super nice. Otherwise would skip on the alt Alphas.

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #337 on: Mon, 05 July 2021, 17:28:30 »
Bit late but can't hurt to ask, chance of sublegends on the UK-ISO Keys? Considering UK-ISO is in base would be super nice. Otherwise would skip on the alt Alphas.

Unfortunately not this late. Sorry!

Online Nuap

« Reply #338 on: Mon, 05 July 2021, 17:56:41 »
Congratulations on getting this one across the line, seems like it wasn't easy.

The kit pricing is pretty good too so I am definitely in for this one.

Offline andreiborisov

« Reply #339 on: Tue, 06 July 2021, 20:03:47 »
Is it going to use new katakana molds developed by biip or the old ones?

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #340 on: Tue, 06 July 2021, 20:35:39 »

This set uses the new community katakana molds that were first developed by MiTo for GMK Mecha-01, with assistance from NK_, myself and a few others. These molds differ from biip's molds in that they are based on the standard ANSI-JP layout (and as such have kana placement which matches the output that you would get from a JP IME on most systems); whereas the layout that biip uses in his sets is based on a vintage JP layout used by Apple on the AEK and AEKII, and still partially in use by Apple today on modern macOS. Apart from this, there are also some visual differences in the legends themselves: shape, thickness, presence/lack of extra elements such as dotted boxes, etc.
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 July 2021, 20:52:24 by konstantin »

Offline andreiborisov

« Reply #341 on: Wed, 07 July 2021, 04:51:35 »

This set uses the new community katakana molds that were first developed by MiTo for GMK Mecha-01, with assistance from NK_, myself and a few others. These molds differ from biip's molds in that they are based on the standard ANSI-JP layout (and as such have kana placement which matches the output that you would get from a JP IME on most systems); whereas the layout that biip uses in his sets is based on a vintage JP layout used by Apple on the AEK and AEKII, and still partially in use by Apple today on modern macOS. Apart from this, there are also some visual differences in the legends themselves: shape, thickness, presence/lack of extra elements such as dotted boxes, etc.
Interesting! Thank you for the detailed explanation

Offline _IanOfEarth

« Reply #342 on: Thu, 08 July 2021, 12:37:07 »
Didn't see a link to an IC form so I will leave this here:

Please add two 1.5u Super keys and a second 1u Alt key either to the base kit or an extension kit to add support for macOS 7u and HHKB layouts.

Offline andreiborisov

« Reply #343 on: Thu, 08 July 2021, 13:59:10 »
Didn't see a link to an IC form so I will leave this here:

Please add two 1.5u Super keys and a second 1u Alt key either to the base kit or an extension kit to add support for macOS 7u and HHKB layouts.
I'm afraid at this point the only option will be to use novelties for this

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #344 on: Tue, 20 July 2021, 20:18:44 »

GB THREAD:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=113905.0

Locking this one now. Thanks for the support everyone!