Author Topic: Amazon Stock of Ninja 2  (Read 3142 times)

Offline gameaholic

Amazon Stock of Ninja 2
« on: Thu, 20 September 2012, 15:17:09 »
I was just about ready to order a Tenkeyless Ninja 2 with reds when they went out of stock on Amazon a week or two ago.  Any idea when they will be in stock again?
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
Re: Amazon Stock of Ninja 2
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 20 September 2012, 16:11:59 »
black TKL red = yes
black ninja fullsize red = yes
beige ninja TKL red = yes
black ninja TKL blue = yes

black ninja TKL red = no

Assuming you want the black one... bad luck dude!

Offline MusicGusto

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 20 September 2012, 20:54:39 »
I contacted Keyboard Co. on Sept. 14th asking them when a Filco Ninja TKL MX brown would be in stock:

Hi [MusicGusto]

We do have another batch of Filco, including that model on order for Amazon.com . We hope  to have them there in time for Christmas sales, but I can not give a more precise date at this time. I hope this helps.

Regards

Helen Burford    
helen@keyboardco.com
Customer Service Manager

I couldn't wait so I ordered it directly through their website. It was a little more expensive ($18 USD for shipping) but it arrived two days later!

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 20 September 2012, 21:16:04 »
Wow nice.

Offline ferociousfingerings

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 25 September 2012, 22:57:39 »
Interesting; i was just starting to lean toward a "black on black" ninja TKL... when lo and behold there are no more available on amazon.

I'd like a full size camo mj2 w/ browns (i've always liked camo for some reason, and it would totally match my sabertooth 990fx mobo, as well as the custom giant camo afghan my mother made for me), and a black on black ninja TKL (really diggin' the side-print caps; have always liked black, and ninjas. :P).

Now that i don't see the ninja i want available for a "reasonable" price (ie: in dollars), and the camo fullsize is a bit high (basically just for a "paint job" and "media keys")...

I started having "ideas" about just grabbing a "cheap" CMQFR w/ blues, o-rings, shelf-mat, and doing something "crazy" with rattle cans.

I did manage to produce a rather nice-looking rattle-canned b18c (OBD1, VTEC!) valve cover for my old '95 integra i used to have. Primer grey, shiny bare-metal raised lettering, covered in clear. It was basically the best part of the whole car. lol. When i wrecked it, it was still wearing it's full-body (minus front cap) rattle-can primer coat. Point being: i'm not terrible with rattle-cans. I rattle-canned nearly my whole car (and it looked good for being bare primer), and made the valve cover look nice. I could probably transfer that skill to painting a keyboard case. It's just a matter of right materials, right conditions, and right application. ^^

And it would probably be cheaper and faster than waiting and buying a filco... and would most likely have a rather negligible performance difference... and would probably look pretty cool too. :)

Then again... there's something to be said for just buying a keyboard that's already pretty much the way you want it, and getting on with life. :P
Logitech G710+

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 26 September 2012, 06:57:50 »
I will probably be a long time before I buy another Filco because I don't keep the keycaps, and if I want another color case I'll spray paint it.  Right now I'm thinking of pure white to go with those Noir Round4's I have coming.

Offline itslunchtime

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 01 December 2012, 11:54:52 »
It appears Amazon just got some in stock !!

Black Case / Black Keys

- Majestouch 2 TKL / MX Black Switch
- Majestouch 2 TKL / MX Blue  Switch
- Majestouch 2 TKL / MX Red Switch

- Ninja TKL / MX Black Switch
- Ninja TKL / MX Blue Switch
- Ninja TKL / MX Red Switch

Get em
// IBM Model M //