Author Topic: F.A.Q.  (Read 69116 times)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
F.A.Q.
« on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 01:11:54 »
VesperSAINT made a great guide here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=74526.0
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 October 2015, 15:11:05 by Bro Caps »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
Re: F.A.Q.
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 16:40:26 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 January 2016, 18:45:37 by Bro Caps »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
Re: F.A.Q.
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 00:35:00 »
DO NOT ACCEPT A TRADE WITHOUT THE TRU-BRO ID CARDS

When the trade depot goes live, the key AND the card are required to use the system.

Update by BunnyLake:
Let me first start by being very transparent on how things work, I host the Bro Caps sales and take payment for them, as soon as the payments are made, I transfer the funds to Bro Caps for the caps, and i place the shipping money in our easypost account where the shipping labels get purchased and sent to Bro Caps.

I do not take any percentage of the money paid.

Perhaps it is the current climate of gh, but i have had a spike in chargebacks, paypal claims and disputes this sale.  These people have not contacted me or Bro Caps to cancel orders, or communicated with us in anyway prior to opening up any of these claims.  I do not have the funds for these caps, disputing these payments takes money directly out of my pocket and causes a ton of admin work holding up other peoples orders as well.

If this continues something has to change, if we have to change how we manage funds and the receipt of them, itll increase the costs per user and the time it takes to fulfill orders, nobody wants this, but i cant keep having these marks on my account because people cant be bothered to communicate with us or follow updates.

Anyone who opens a dispute (that isnt legitimately needed), will be banned from all future Bro Caps sales, all future sales we have with other Artisans, any Ctrl Alt sales and future projects and ventures with no exceptions.

If you need to cancel an order, communicate with us, where possible we will always try to accommodate this, but it shouldnt be needed at all, if you enter and pay for these sales, you are committing to your purchase, but we are reasonable and can often fill your spot if needed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 May 2016, 00:59:42 by Bro Caps »