Author Topic: Greetings from Montana!  (Read 1514 times)

Offline derznation

Greetings from Montana!
« on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 13:37:12 »
Hey everyone!

Finally getting around to making an account on GeekHack so I can participate more in sales, GB's and discussions!
I've used MKs for years, but only became fascinated a few months ago when I stumbled upon some Artisan keys on Massdrop that interested me. Once I started digging in I saw more and more Artisans that were amazing (dream key is GAF Corgi TP -- some day   :'( )

I'm in the process of building my first MK; 60% DZ60, Gateron Browns (work keeb),  wooden case, some cheap keys off KBDFan until the Godspeed GB finishes.  I'm already starting research for a build for my wife!

Thanks for being such an enthusiastic community and welcoming of newcomers!

Offline hs429q

Re: Greetings from Montana!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 20 December 2018, 09:45:05 »
Awesome, I just built my first 60% as well and I love it, I also used a DZ60 and Kailh BOX Browns for the office as well. Using it every single day.

Offline derznation

Re: Greetings from Montana!
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 20 December 2018, 09:58:18 »
Great to hear! I was a little worried that the browns might still be too loud, but I'm currently using the new Macbook butterfly keyboard and it ****ing sucks (it's also rather loud itself) so I think nobody will mind.  The only debate now is whether to throw my shellthulu on a board that is going to be at the office  :confused: