Author Topic: Keyboard of the month - March - nominations!  (Read 15042 times)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • Just the guy
Keyboard of the month - March - nominations!
« on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 16:43:40 »
TY BASED MODS <3

So I dun goofed. This thread was meant to go up a week ago and I forgot my own rules. So, I might have to extend this into the middle of next week if we don't get enough nominations over the next 7 days.

Anyway, here is the thread for nominations of keyboards you think deserve to be put up for Keyboard of the Month for March. The boards MUST have been posted on this forum within the month of March, and please post a link to the original post for proof/verification/whatever.

Last month's winner was DrHubblePhd's Corsa with 44% of the votes.

More details here - https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=68955.0

We had 50 votes last month, more than the month before which is great. Thanks again to the mods for pinning my threads :)

You can nominate as many boards as you like, from as many people as you like, and you can even nominate yourself.

Nominations will close when I lock the thread, which will either be next Monday (30/03/15) or Wednesday (1/04/15)

PLEASE POST ANY AND ALL FEEDBACK HERE - Feedback thread - https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=66797.0
Here are the rules as always:

More
1.   A nomination thread will go up for the last two weeks of every month. (oops) You can nominate anybody you like, (even yourself) and any person can have any number of nominations every month.

a.   These boards should be ones you are drawn to, ones that stand out for one reason or another. Keysets, modifications, whatever you fancy. I don’t want to have to post guidelines or restrictions on the boards, but I may change this depending on the types of submissions we get over the first few months. Please also say a little bit about each board you nominate, as to the reasons why you think it deserves to be up for KOTM.

b.   The board must have been posted to the forums since the start of the calendar month. It can have been posted before then, but you must provide a link to the images that were posted after the first day of the calendar month.

c.   Keyboards may be resubmitted in subsequent months, but they must have had a picture or progress posted within the calendar month that they are nominated for.

d.   NO THEMES RIGHT NOW. These may or may not follow in the coming months. This also may or may not tie in with the calendar that may or may not happen at the end of next year.

2.   However, after the initial two week period of nominations, a user will only have ONE board get through to the final public voting process. The final three nominees will be selected by myself from the most nominated and praised board in the nomination thread. E.G. If one board is posted and has the most +1s, quotes or references  by other users in said thread, that will be chosen as one of the final three. Essentially, there is a crowd unofficial voting before the public voting. The final three are not up to me, they are up to you.

3.   PLEASE post some good quality photos of the board you are nominating. I’m not looking for Macro lenses and DSLRs, but maybe more than one, top down, blurry shot would be nice. I realise if it isn’t your board there isn’t much you can do about it, but just pick a couple that aren’t terrible from an album or post.

4.   On the 1st of every month, a poll thread will go up. This will consist of three finalists. Again, a user will only have one of their boards get through to this stage during any particular month. You can of course be nominated on another month. There will be one vote per person, and the results will remain anonymous until the voting closes.

5.   After a period of one week, the voting will be closed and a winner will be announced. The winner will be posted both on that month's voting thread, and the following month's nominations thread. I’m not sure if there will be a prize every month, but if there is then I will sort it out and backdate it if I come up with one in a few months time.

6.   The winner of each monthly process will go through to the ANNUAL KEYBOARD OF THE YEAR process, and the winner of the will DEFINITELY win a prize which I will work out in a year’s time.

Previous threads can be found here:

More
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 March 2015, 18:10:05 by katushkin »
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
Re: Keyboard of the month - March - nominations!
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 16:51:19 »
My nomination goes to Yoe and his 60% custom ALPS:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=69841.0
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 17:23:15 »
I nominate master skam BillNye

Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 17:32:51 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

+1
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 18:09:17 »

Oh wow, yes for sure. Those caps are really awesome.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Goddamn you BillNye.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 18:11:10 »

Oh wow, yes for sure. Those caps are really awesome.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Goddamn you BillNye.
u mad cause sock game weak

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 18:13:21 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

+1

Apple Silver Corsa this time. :)
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:08:41 »
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:15:59 »
i would like to nominate argcargv and his 60% Gon

dat black on black... /biased

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62847.msg1689355#msg1689355

also dayum Billnye, that board looks better and better everytime i see it
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:20:08 »
Is it too early to nominate the Hubble Mira?

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:25:52 »

Yeah, there isn't even a prototype yet.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
  • Location: Observable Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Planet Earth
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:27:31 »

Yeah, there isn't even a prototype yet.
Ohh but there is hype... Plenty of HYPE

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:29:47 »
I just checked the rules and there isn't anything there about the keyboard existing or not.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:36:47 »
I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't classify a rendering as a photo. Wait until DrHubblePhD has a prototype then add it to the list.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:39:25 »
I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't classify a rendering as a photo. Wait until DrHubblePhD has a prototype then add it to the list.
I was 5% joking anyway.

My boards:
More

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:40:23 »
I was 5% joking anyway.

It's going to showing up in this thread at some point, It is an amazing design. No need to rush it tho!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 04:54:29 »
If only I could compete against all the fancy photographers here I'd have a chance lol.
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 05:03:04 »
If only I could compete against all the fancy photographers here I'd have a chance lol.

It's the quality of the board that counts, not how fancy the photographs are!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Yeitso

« Reply #19 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 05:35:25 »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • Just the guy
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 06:21:34 »
I was 5% joking anyway.

It's going to showing up in this thread at some point, It is an amazing design. No need to rush it tho!

It is, but who's board gets the nominations is another matter...

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 07:32:10 »
Lastpilot's LZ also needs a mention!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 07:33:30 »
Show Image

Now this is a board for winners :p
I love Elzy

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 08:07:44 »

It's the quality of the board that counts, not how fancy the photographs are!

True, but quality photography (read good, not fancy) helps everyone else to see online what you see in person.

My boards:
More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 09:02:57 »

Show Image

+1

Sorry bill.  :P

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • Just the guy

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
  • Location: Observable Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Planet Earth
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 09:51:54 »
I was 5% joking anyway.

I believe the proud owner of #1
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 March 2015, 09:59:03 by DrHubblePhD »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #27 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 09:58:21 »

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 11:44:55 »
I was 5% joking anyway.

#1 should be the prize.

My boards:
More

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #29 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 12:07:07 »

+1

I also think that regack's 59% and GL1TCH3D's TKL Hi-Pro mod need some love.

And if we're boarding drhubblephd's hypetrain, let's also include wcass' 65% custom Buckling Spring project.

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #30 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 14:10:58 »

I'm laughing....  I am no photographer.  I take a ton of pictures and some of them are just simply bad.  Sometimes I get lucky and a good shot comes up that is worth posting.  I know what you mean.  It just takes some creativity and patience, and then you get that great shot!

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 14:13:31 »
I was 5% joking anyway.

#1 should be the prize.
Well the prize of #1 Mira may have been given to the winner of January's KOTM...

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #32 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 16:57:26 »
I was 5% joking anyway.

#1 should be the prize.
Well the prize of #1 Mira may have been given to the winner of January's KOTM...

Touche...is that a conflict of interest?

My boards:
More

Offline Yoe

• Alps & ISO <3
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 09:02:00 »

And if we're boarding drhubblephd's hypetrain, let's also include wcass' 65% custom Buckling Spring project.

+1 on regack's 59%. It looks frickin' awesome :)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:01:07 »

+1

+1

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 15:14:06 »
What about my Phosphorglow SSK?
More

Am I too late?
Original Post: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=34712.msg1684632#msg1684632
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 March 2015, 22:34:56 by Snowdog993 »

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #36 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 10:26:07 »
I nominate photekq 's 360c

OTD Red Alert full set
SP WASD & OTD 356 hand logo
OG Tricolour
G80-3700HAU

OTD Red Alert full set by photekq-gh, on Flickr

OTD Red Alert, 360c, clackfactory tricolour by photekq-gh, on Flickr

OTD Red Alert, 360c, clackfactory tricolour by photekq-gh, on Flickr

OTD Red Alert, 360c by photekq-gh, on Flickr

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 22:07:34 »
#yoro i guess

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 22:09:31 »

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #39 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 22:24:59 »
#yoro i guess

Show Image

nice board! +1 to this

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #40 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 02:38:44 »
#yoro i guess

Show Image

interesting color scheme    :thumb:
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #41 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 02:52:03 »
#yoro i guess

Show Image

I don't see any color, just a few shades of grey. ^_^
I love Elzy

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #42 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 02:57:32 »
#yoro i guess

Show Image

I don't see any color, just a few shades of grey. ^_^

and one black key

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • Just the guy
« Reply #43 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 04:11:10 »
#yoro i guess

Show Image

What is it?

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • Just the guy

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #47 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 07:34:12 »
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 March 2015, 08:02:06 by hwood34 »

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #48 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 12:51:13 »
I would like to nominate yuktsi's DIY a87 custom acrylic build!  :thumb:

Not entirely Korean  ;D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I made the acrylic case, it has a b87 pcb in it

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • Just the guy
« Reply #49 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 14:05:44 »
I would like to nominate yuktsi's DIY a87 custom acrylic build!  :thumb:

Not entirely Korean  ;D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I made the acrylic case, it has a b87 pcb in it

Oooooooooooh, wow.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 15:40:30 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

YongJK's Pink 456GT

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 15:51:41 »
Hardcore competition this month.

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 15:53:28 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

YongJK's Pink 456GT

i dont think its fair to include this seeing that it doesnt really have a concrete owner right now. Its also not in the spirit to nominate a board that was not posted in the act of sharing its beauty, but to sell it. imo

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 16:42:37 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

YongJK's Pink 456GT

i dont think its fair to include this seeing that it doesnt really have a concrete owner right now. Its also not in the spirit to nominate a board that was not posted in the act of sharing its beauty, but to sell it. imo

xDd

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #54 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 16:47:24 »
ITT: otd.kr gallery
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #55 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 18:32:44 »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #56 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 20:06:52 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

YongJK's Pink 456GT

Fair enough, that didn't even occur to me when I posted it.

Offline Moralless

« Reply #57 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 20:56:11 »
I'd love to nominate my boy hwood. His KMAC is just sexy af.

026 by hwood34, on Flickr

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #58 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 21:17:13 »
Already posted, dude!

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #59 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 21:25:28 »

+1

I refuse to vote on this board due to the amount of jelly it instills in me. So +1 -1 due to too much jelly...

....and +1 again.

Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #60 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 21:40:22 »

I'm gonna +1 this one as well. It's just so creative, and I love those colors.

My boards:
More

Offline Moralless

« Reply #61 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 21:42:48 »

Already posted, dude!

Just so nice, gotta be posted twice :p

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 23:14:06 »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • Just the guy
« Reply #63 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 04:11:29 »
OK, I think we've got enough nominations this month, but just so people can get their +1s in, I will wait until tomorrow morning GMT to lock the thread. The poll thread will follow soon after.