Author Topic: [Order] TX60/TX65/TX84se [Finished]  (Read 239475 times)

Offline Mag_Flux

Re: [Order] TX60/TX65/TX84se
« Reply #150 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 20:10:06 »
I apologize if this isn't the appropriate place to ask or go into detail about it but this runs JigOn, right? Would someone be kind enough to answer some questions of mine regarding it?

If there's still TX65s in stock I'd love to place an order (this thing is beautiful) but I'm really hesitant about the fact that it's not running something like TMK, QMK, or Bootmapper.

Up until a few days ago when checking the IC for this buy I noticed someone say that it ran JigOn which is the first time I had heard about it. Up until this point I had only heard of/used/owned keyboards that run TMK, QMK, or Bootmapper and I had no idea JigOn was even a thing. Clearly I'm not in the know in regards to Korean customs (apparently JigOn is fairly common choice on those types of boards).

So, that being said is the firmware and it's client open source? Where can you even find/get the software? I thought my Google-fu skills were pretty good but I've found next to nothing on the internet regarding this software and don't see anything on TX Keyboards'website. The only thing I've really found are a set of Youtube videos by one person and what appears to be the source of the software (http://kbdlab.co.kr/) which appears to be down.

I've grown so accustomed to QMK and all of it's features that I'm worried JigOn may not support the features I've come to expect.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance!

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #151 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 20:40:38 »
Me right after, i feel like i need to give you the money post haste

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #152 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 20:42:36 »
I apologize if this isn't the appropriate place to ask or go into detail about it but this runs JigOn, right? Would someone be kind enough to answer some questions of mine regarding it?

If there's still TX65s in stock I'd love to place an order (this thing is beautiful) but I'm really hesitant about the fact that it's not running something like TMK, QMK, or Bootmapper.

Up until a few days ago when checking the IC for this buy I noticed someone say that it ran JigOn which is the first time I had heard about it. Up until this point I had only heard of/used/owned keyboards that run TMK, QMK, or Bootmapper and I had no idea JigOn was even a thing. Clearly I'm not in the know in regards to Korean customs (apparently JigOn is fairly common choice on those types of boards).

So, that being said is the firmware and it's client open source? Where can you even find/get the software? I thought my Google-fu skills were pretty good but I've found next to nothing on the internet regarding this software and don't see anything on TX Keyboards'website. The only thing I've really found are a set of Youtube videos by one person and what appears to be the source of the software (http://kbdlab.co.kr/) which appears to be down.

I've grown so accustomed to QMK and all of it's features that I'm worried JigOn may not support the features I've come to expect.

Thanks in advance!

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=83950.0

try this thread

jigon trips up a lot of first time users, but this should help a touch

i'll make an guide to program one of these when mine shows up
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline trikoi00

• GMK bias
« Reply #153 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 20:50:51 »
Paid.  Now to find a way to eat for free for the next month or two.  I guess there is always prostitution...  although I’m past my prime so it would have to be with dudes.  Times is tough, I guess.
Lmao... Same here... cup noodles for me this month.

Offline Mag_Flux

« Reply #154 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 20:51:09 »

Thanks in advance!

try this thread

Much appreciated! I had come across that thread but had written it off since I wasn't sure if it was the same thing and/or if it was still relevant.

Long story short I'm guessing JigOn is sufficient and shouldn't be a deterrent? Doesn't seem like any of you are complaining about it so I guess I'll take for what it is.

Thanks again.

Offline BillyTheMute

« Reply #155 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 20:52:57 »
I'm gonna need a little bit to collect myself after seeing the amount on my invoice for one keyboard. Gat damn!

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #156 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 20:54:53 »
Lucky you, you got an invoice! I'm still waiting =)

Offline nug

« Reply #157 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 21:11:35 »
For those you have received an invoice, what model did you order?

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #158 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 21:23:00 »
Anticipation building...

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #159 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 21:26:39 »

Blocked 60 (blue) and 65 (gray)

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #160 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 21:27:35 »

60 and 65
U got 2? Wow, very impressive :)

Offline BillyTheMute

« Reply #161 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 21:31:45 »

One of the two grey TX84se.

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #162 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 21:35:59 »
Kin, if you're out there listening in........if there are no TX60s left for me.....I'll gladly just buy TX60 cases! haha

Offline nug

« Reply #163 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 21:52:33 »
Thanks for the replies everyone :) Hoping I get an invoice for a 65 soon!

Offline trikoi00

• GMK bias
« Reply #164 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 22:44:16 »
Silver tx84 and hope to grab a tx60 too if not too late

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #165 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 22:49:30 »
Is there anyone not get an invoice yet?

I ordered a TX60 but still waiting for my invoice...
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline nug

« Reply #166 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 22:52:33 »

I'm still waiting, ordered a TX65

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #167 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 22:55:10 »

waiting on tx60
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline bminhz

« Reply #168 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 23:32:12 »
Waiting on my invoice as well

Offline BillyTheMute

« Reply #169 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 23:35:38 »
Invoices probably went out for the first to fill out the form a while ago. You'll get one eventually.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #170 on: Tue, 27 March 2018, 01:01:33 »

Thanks in advance!

try this thread

Much appreciated! I had come across that thread but had written it off since I wasn't sure if it was the same thing and/or if it was still relevant.

Long story short I'm guessing JigOn is sufficient and shouldn't be a deterrent? Doesn't seem like any of you are complaining about it so I guess I'll take for what it is.

Thanks again.

missed this before

so, jigon kind of has a bad rep among the community, it's sort of like a worse bootmapper

i personally really like it, but there are some little things that keep it from being best

it's a lot easier once you know how to use it, hence my plans to make a guide for it

Offline midnight2903

« Reply #171 on: Tue, 27 March 2018, 02:16:47 »
Hopefully I get invoice soon  :-X

Offline Mag_Flux

« Reply #172 on: Tue, 27 March 2018, 08:02:43 »
missed this before

so, jigon kind of has a bad rep among the community, it's sort of like a worse bootmapper

i personally really like it, but there are some little things that keep it from being best

it's a lot easier once you know how to use it, hence my plans to make a guide for it

Thanks for the additional comments, I appreciate the insight.

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #173 on: Tue, 27 March 2018, 08:59:49 »
when will the antique colors be available?

KMK Labs.

Offline midnight2903

« Reply #174 on: Tue, 27 March 2018, 09:28:08 »
missed this before

I think there's also a guide on Chokkan's youtube channel, not sure how it is though.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 March 2018, 11:56:10 by midnight2903 »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #175 on: Tue, 27 March 2018, 10:45:03 »
missed this before

I think there's also a guide on Chokkan's youtube channel, not sure how it is though.

It's a little dated, but it's a good starting point
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 March 2018, 16:32:15 by Puddsy »

Offline y0da_KB

« Reply #176 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 11:54:13 »
DO we still have any available?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #177 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 19:15:45 »

there are a bunch of us who haven't gotten invoices or emails yet, i suspect he's going in batches

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #178 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 22:16:36 »

there are a bunch of us who haven't gotten invoices or emails yet, i suspect he's going in batches
Hoping my invoice will come soon, just saw Anthony Ooi do a build do a unboxing on stream and the silver looks amazing.

Offline TechieWeirdo

« Reply #179 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 23:35:12 »
Invoice received and paid. TX65 in Black, along with stabs and clear films.

Planning to build with vint blacks with 62g SPRiT springs, hypeeeeeeee :D
b o a r d s

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #180 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 23:35:57 »
Invoice received and paid. TX65 in Black, along with stabs and clear films.

Planning to build with vint blacks with 62g SPRiT springs, hypeeeeeeee :D
Color me Jelly

Offline midnight2903

« Reply #181 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 23:54:29 »
Still waiting for the invoice  :-\

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #182 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 00:27:41 »

me too :<

kin pls i want to give you money in exchange for goods

Offline Peppermint216

« Reply #183 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 04:05:26 »
My TX60 Invoice was sent out this morning. Paid up, Godspeed awaits :thumb:

Offline SolidCactus

« Reply #184 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 05:21:59 »

me too :<

kin pls i want to give you money in exchange for goods

I’m waiting patiently for the invoice as well! Please Kin

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #185 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 08:10:38 »
Invoice paid:) thank you, kin!

Offline midnight2903

« Reply #186 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 09:00:57 »
PAID!!! Thanks. Haven't paid an invoice faster in my life.

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #187 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 10:31:18 »
paid and really shooooooooooooocked that Kin reached my by Alipay instead of Paypal!

much more convenient and many thanks! :thumb: :thumb:
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #188 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 11:22:06 »
All These invoices getting paid makes me so envious, hopefully an invoice comes my way soon. Please Kin!

Offline AuDiTH

« Reply #189 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 11:36:29 »
Just paid ;D Can't wait to see my grey 65, thanks Kin
SSK | AEK64 | TX-CP | HHKB | Acrylic Pearl | Duck Orion V3 | LZ MP | Kyuu Sakura
Currently joined GBs:
GMK British Racing Green
GMK ThinkCaps
SA 8010

Offline anthonyooiszewen

« Reply #190 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 21:55:26 »
Streaming a TX65 (Silver) build with lubed Vintage Blacks in about 24 hours (9:45 PM CST; March 30, 2018) if anyone here is interested :D

Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/001anthony

Also have an unboxing and quick overview of the board up on YouTube:

Edit:
Twitch VoD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/244889203
YouTube Mirror:
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 March 2018, 02:47:05 by anthonyooiszewen »

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #191 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 23:18:10 »
Streaming a TX65 (Silver) build with lubed Vintage Blacks in about 24 hours (9:45 PM CST; March 30, 2018) if anyone here is interested :D

Noice

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #192 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 00:35:30 »

kin pls

very nice my dude

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #193 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 15:32:54 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 09:16:07 by Khers »

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #194 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 15:36:29 »
sigh....still waiting for my invoice haha

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #195 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 16:50:26 »
Just finished building mine (60 cN nixies):
Show Image

Bloody hell is this a nice keyboard!

More pics to come later when the light allows it.

hott damn

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #196 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 16:54:01 »

I as well  :blank:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #197 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 18:34:40 »

:<

Offline anthonyooiszewen

« Reply #198 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 21:57:18 »
TX65 (Silver) + Lubed Vintage Blacks build live on Twitch right now!

https://www.twitch.tv/001anthony

Edit:
Twitch VoD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/244889203
YouTube Mirror:
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 March 2018, 02:45:46 by anthonyooiszewen »

Offline anthonyooiszewen

« Reply #199 on: Sat, 31 March 2018, 02:46:38 »

kin pls

very nice my dude

Thanks, Puddsy! Hope you get yours nice and safe soon