geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated:22/March/2024)

<< < (23/51) > >>

salgiza:
Both Milkshake sets were available for sale last week, but Oblotzky has already sold all units of the international kit. I’ve also added links to the manufacturer (Novelkeys), as they still have stock of the Cherry set, and they will keep restocking the sets (although new units are not expected until Q3).

I got the DSA Milkshake set and I must say that it looks and feels amazing.

On different news, DSA PetriKeys didn’t get enough requests for a South kit, unfortunately, but it has the ñ key (in the base kit) and being DSA with no tertiaries I guess that you can make a Frankenstein layout quite close to the ES one, for those interested (I updated the link to point to the GB thread).

salgiza:
I’ve added a link to the Glorious Pudding Keycaps keycaps (ES/PT) in the list. It’s an old set with no 75% support, but it’s the only “pudding” set that I know that exists for these layouts.

Nascent:
eloquentclicks has an IC form for R2 of XMI keycaps. Support for different layouts is considered, so if you're interested in any of the sets, you can help get your desired layout manufactured

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmq_xl8sgVHhSbVV2JX67hQnztun-vW2xQZXfjKlusgpHjhg/viewform

1pctipaday:
First of all, thanks a lot for this thread. It is incredibly useful!!!

Secondly, I would like to give my impressions on GBPT keycaps, as they are, as far as I know, the only ones that include all ES tertiary legends (apart from that well know BoW with WoB mods cherry keyset from AliExpress).

I have the Arctic White version and I must admit that it is a great keyset: crispy legends, thick keycaps and high quality manufacturing standards in general.

Lastly, I would like to share with all of you an idea. Why don't we, as southern forgotten enthusiasts, create an international keyset from scratch? I mean: Do you guys think that if we make a full ISO keyset for ITA, ES, PT..., we won't reach the MOQ?

ylothar:
Great idea and I think there is a good chance!

We could aim for Matt3o's new MTNU profile produced by GMK - we'd have a good chance as GMK is ISO friendly and Matt3o cares about international support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version