geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

IBM M5-2 / Unicomp On-The-Ball trackball assembly


Edit: I am NO LONGER seeking this as I have decided to sell the keyboard; closing thread.

I'm looking for the trackball assembly (plastic mounting thing, screws, cable, ring, ball, internal bits...the whole shebang) from an IBM M5-2 or Unicomp On-The-Ball.

If anyone has a keyboard that in some way doesn't work or is maybe rubber dome and therefore undesirable as a keyboard, I'd love to have the trackball assembly please. I can provide removal instructions.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version