geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Key Cap Boxes

<< < (2/30) > >>

mashby:
I could be a proxy for the US. All US orders ship to me and then I can distribute if that is easier.

Shadovved:

--- Quote from: mashby on Sun, 14 April 2013, 10:23:59 ---I could be a proxy for the US. All US orders ship to me and then I can distribute if that is easier.

--- End quote ---

I would put the cost around $5-8 per box depending on shipping (it really is a guess-timate), and it is a dual 104 layered box anyway, so 2 sets per box :)

mashby:

--- Quote from: Shadovved on Sun, 14 April 2013, 10:25:24 ---
--- Quote from: mashby on Sun, 14 April 2013, 10:23:59 ---I could be a proxy for the US. All US orders ship to me and then I can distribute if that is easier.

--- End quote ---

I would put the cost around $5-8 per box depending on shipping (it really is a guess-timate), and it is a dual 104 layered box anyway, so 2 sets per box :)

--- End quote ---

But wouldn't they be combined into one shipment if we're using a proxy?

Also, until the numbers get out of hand, I'll just track them in the thread for now.  :cool:

Shadovved:

--- Quote from: mashby on Sun, 14 April 2013, 10:28:21 ---
--- Quote from: Shadovved on Sun, 14 April 2013, 10:25:24 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

But wouldn't they be combined into one shipment if we're using a proxy?

Also, until the numbers get out of hand, I'll just track them in the thread for now.  :cool:

--- End quote ---

The $3.25 is net price, excluding all shipping, within or outside China, and with some numbers I might be able to contact the seller for a better price maybe?

Well, cos I dont even have a rough idea of the shipping yet (guessing around $3-$4 per box), it may be good to slightly overestimate (for now)

And that is before USPS though. But first-class mail has quite forgiving prices?

This should be a default for GB sets!

Halverson:
10-15 to Canada here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version