geekhack Community > Keyboards

What Keyboard Are You Using Now?

<< < (1444/1489) > >>

Pangorin:
Work & home: KBD67 MKII soldered ver.
A budget board with many advantages and the sound & typing feels is good enough for me!

Maledicted:

--- Quote from: Pangorin on Tue, 29 March 2022, 09:54:45 ---Work & home: KBD67 MKII soldered ver.
A budget board with many advantages and the sound & typing feels is good enough for me!

--- End quote ---

I usually have less in a whole board than the cost of those kits, lol. No pictures?

granola bar enthusiast:
rn im using some crappy laptop keyboard but at home my current board is:
KBD67 Lite (matte black) w/ Mistel OEM PBT WoB Keycaps and some SP-Star Dark Magic Girl switches on an FR4 plate with a silicone dampanner under the PCB and some LD-PE foam since I liked how it brought out the sound without giving the full-on PE foam sound.
the 67lite is definitely not the best out there but I'm just using it rn cus I love the magic girl switches

hzaexs:
I'm using the Keychron K6 with the GMK Bento keycaps, I'm planning to buy a QK65 Keyboard soon.  :D

Mr.Thompson:
I just starting using an Ergodash with Gateron Yellow Switches and Doubleshot PBT Keycaps.

After two days, I can say the switches are great, the layout requires a LOT of getting used to, and I miss having dedicated Fn keys. I realize now how much I use them and it's not as easy now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version